4.50 star(s) 117 Votes
Feb 16, 2018
You can reach the mother brain without the purple card
AQE.PNG

Getting the mother brain to 50% is easy with the spinning jump, but how do you beat the black hole ability?

MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018

I honestly didn't expect this to come out, but I'm glad it did. While I won't personally get how it's it's hot to plonk tits on a Xenomorph and the whole faceless head thing is a turnoff, the focus is clearly on not-Samus and there's still some p okay animations with the the zombie(?) ladies so I don't mind at all. Still good for a fap or two, methinks.

As for the gameplay, I had fun with it. Even when you don't avoid fights and try to find all the secret zones, the endgame made for a challenging-but-fair climax. (The stunlock glitch also made for an interesting challenge when you start encountering the zappy mobs)

All in all, I'm glad this ended up being finished, no matter how long the wait was, I really do miss metroidvania hentai games.

SexyLatinoMan

Jun 15, 2017
I've been checking the new animations and updates for this game sporadically and my dick just exploded when I saw this shit on the Latest Updates tab. Grimhelm may take a while but they never fail to deliver. Glad I can say I supported this game.

Reactions: AngelAIGS

gerrrmalope

Jan 22, 2019
I seem to have an issue where as soon as I start she spin attacks all her energy away and will keep doing it and not let the energy regenerate, anyone else have this issue by any chance? :unsure:

Reactions: RavenOfWar2185

Myztklkev

Aug 16, 2017
I seem to have an issue where as soon as I start she spin attacks all her energy away and will keep doing it and not let the energy regenerate, anyone else have this issue by any chance? :unsure:
are you using a DS4 controller? I use a DS4 controller with DS4 Windows and it acts as 2 controllers with some games, you need to go into the DS4Windows settings and check the "hide DS4" checkbox, make sure steam or nothing is using your controller when you do this or it will error.

Myztklkev

Aug 16, 2017
anyone have a link to 1.01? I supported it this guy for years and I got the link yesterday but never downloaded it but now the 1.0 link he sent me is dead and he has the 1.01 link behind a $12 pledge tier post which I am no longer at.

D

Deleted member 1954024

anyone have a link to 1.01? I supported it this guy for years and I got the link yesterday but never downloaded it but now the 1.0 link he sent me is dead and he has the 1.01 link behind a $12 pledge tier post which I am no longer at.
Here you go only 21 posts above yours. Use search button next time.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes