BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
1724003599215.png

Overview:
In this game, you train your future harem, shaping them into either well-behaved or naughty girls.
The game is in very very early development currently and lacks content.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-10
Release Date: 2024-09-03
Developer: EdgeAI -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

Last edited:

Boodstain

Jan 11, 2019
Hope this game gets better writing than the old AKABUR with more changes to the characters themselves. That old game was great but unfortunately it was VERY repetitive and most of the players actions didn't actually change the characters, just let them do more as they increased levels.

Edgelord69420

Jan 19, 2020
AI art trained on a bit of AKABUR's art?
Suppose that's something I can get behind.
The AI has some slight influences from Akabur but it been toned down ALOT to avoid recreating his style since im not comfortable hijacking his artstyle. I wanted to make it visually distinct. I don't wanna offer a replacement for Akaburs unique art, but rather create something new. Even the design for Hermione herself might change a bit since i feel the hair makes it too much like his style.

Ramsey1108

May 23, 2021
The AI has some slight influences from Akabur but it been toned down ALOT to avoid recreating his style since im not comfortable hijacking his artstyle. I wanted to make it visually distinct. I don't wanna offer a replacement for Akaburs unique art, but rather create something new. Even the design for Hermione herself might change a bit since i feel the hair makes it too much like his style.
what do you use for the AI art?

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
And still people see the art and think Akabur right away, maybe not toned down enough XD

Anyway good luck to you.

Edgelord69420

Jan 19, 2020
And still people see the art and think Akabur right away, maybe not toned down enough XD

Anyway good luck to you.
Yeah i think Hermione is the big culprit here. She looks a bit too much like his version. Luckily i haven't done much work for her yet so its much easier to change her this early in her development.

Reactions: Nicoed
2.90 star(s) 8 Votes