RPGM Lust Mark [Game Development Thread] 2DCG

Skollrage

May 31, 2017
MAIN SCREEN SPLASH ART FINAL demo 0-1.png The game is set in a fictional city called Solara City, where the protagonist Karen, a 35-year-old MILF, is cursed with a lust mark by a witch. Before explaining the effects of the mark, let's talk a little about the main character.

She (Karen) is an insufferable and selfish woman, who believes that everyone should serve her and do whatever she wants at the same time. Despite the fact that she is hot and is classified as a PAWG, she always gets into trouble and looks bad. She is married to a stockbroker named Thomas, who spends most of his time working or traveling.

One of these people is the witch Ariadne, who was banished to our world for summoning demons to serve her in her birth world. She then decides to curse her to teach her a lesson.

This mark makes her, in addition to emitting very strong pheromones, more susceptible to sexual interactions with strangers. The game will progress through levels, of which there will be 9, and will have multiple endings depending on the choices the player makes throughout the game.

***NOTE: All of the other stuff posted here was discarted. I'll remake the game using other artstyle.

PLANNED TAGS:
- 2DCG
- Female Protagonist
- Low Fantasy
- NTR (As the game will be starring by a female character which is married...)
- Cheating
- Oral
- Vaginal
- Anal
- Monster Sex
- AND MORE!

DEMO 0.01 OUTLINE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DEVS UPDATES

***UPDATE 03/08/2024
Character sheet of MC and Some Dialogue Images
karen charac sheet post.png
KAREN-nua-1.png KAREN-nua-2.png KAREN-nua-marca-1.png KAREN-nua-marca-2.png
KAREN-nua-bikini-1.png KAREN-nua-bikini-2.png KAREN-nua-bikini-marca-1.png KAREN-nua-bikini-marca-2.png
KAREN-roupa-basica-1.png KAREN-roupa-basica-2.png
Here is the logo of the game (Including the mark with progressive levels)
LOGOTIPO COM EFEITOS.png
And some scenarios of Karen's House.
esboço quarto da karen 01.jpg esboço quarto da karen 02.jpg
esboço corredor 2o andar.jpg esboço banheiro.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want to make a demo of the game so I've been working on the game design and scenarious. I have a twitter where I am posting my progress as well

Last edited:

Skollrage

May 31, 2017
I've made the art of the first cutscene. here's some process... (for some reason I cant upload the rendered images, so I uploaded on
CENA RANDOM PERVERT sem render.png

This scene will occur after she gets the lust curse. This lust curse will be represented by a "lust mark" on the belly of the protagonist. This mark will makes she more receptfull to sexual interactions, and it's a evolutionary mark, so when the mark evolves, the scenes become more intense.
This is what I have for today! Soon more info on this thread about the demo of the game.

Skollrage

May 31, 2017
DEVS UPDATES

***UPDATE 03/08/2024

Hello guys, I finally finished the Game Outline for the Demo. Now it's time to get to work and create the game images and code. Below is the Game Outline:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GAME OUTLINE (DEMO 0.01)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DEMO CHARACTERS:

MC – Karen
Husband – Thomas
Stepson – Lucas
Witch – Ariadne
Retired Neighbor - Mr. Yamamoto Amorous
Baker - Bapu Bakes
Friend - Serena
Molestor
Supermarket Cashier
DEMO LOCATIONS:

Karen's House
Sugary Nibbles – BAKERY NAME
Flirt & Fresh – Supermarket Name

INTRO SCENE:
A scene telling a little about Karen and her life with her husband Thomas, who had a son named Lucas in his previous relationship, which ended because his former wife died of cancer. In this scene, it is necessary to explain how his relationship with Karen began, that his relationship with her has not been going well because he is always working, and that Lucas does not accept his new mother, because she forces him to do things that she could do herself, and because she treats him like trash when his father is not around.

BEDROOM SCENE 01:
Karen wakes up with her hair loose and messy, in a nightgown, with her cell phone alarm ringing. She slams the cell phone on the dresser and cracks the screen. She notices that her husband has not come to sleep with her again. The narrator says that she wants to look at herself in the mirror.
The scene changes to her room with the mirror as an interaction. At this point, she will think that she looks like Smaug, and that she needs to take a shower, brush her teeth and put on makeup. The scene changes again to the room where she gets clean clothes from the closet and with the clickable door to leave.

2ND FLOOR CORRIDOR SCENE 01:
Karen leaves the bedroom and passes in front of her husband Thomas's personal office. She knocks on the door and calls him and hears a sleepy grunt from him. She thinks he is acting like a zombie again, half awake and half asleep.
The player will have the option of going straight to the bathroom or calling her husband. This will influence the progression of the game with a thomasLOVE VARIABLE of relationship between her and Husband Thomas.

BATHROOM SCENE 01:
In the bathroom, she will be able to interact with the laundry basket first, then the shower/bathtub and finally the sink, where she will brush her teeth and put on her makeup.
During the shower, there will be a scene of her applying soap to her body.
The narrator will guide her to the kitchen, where she will start to see what she will do during the day.

SCENE 1ST FLOOR (KITCHEN+LIVING ROOM+LUCAS'S BEDROOM) 01:
The narrator will guide Karen to the kitchen, where she will see a pile of trash that has accumulated throughout the week. Karen is not at all in the mood to take out the trash, so she will bother Lucas in his room to take the trash out of the house, but he does not respond, which makes her decide to ignore the mountain of trash in the kitchen.
Then the narrator will guide Karen back to the kitchen, where she will see a note from her husband asking her to buy bread, cheese and a carton of milk. She is bothered that she cannot outsource the service to her godson Lucas.
The narrator will guide her to go back to the room and get her husband's wallet and her cell phone, which contains the card that she will use to buy the things.
After that she will leave the house and then she will be able to access the map by clicking on her car.

BAKERY SCENE 01:
Sugary Nibbles – BAKERY NAME
At the bakery, she will be guided to first get the milk, then to the freezer where she will get the cheese, and lastly the bread.
She then goes to where the bread is laid out and starts kneading the bread to see if it is crispy, which catches the attention of Baker Bapu Bakes, who will complain somewhat nervously, saying that she will have to pay for the bread she was kneading. She retorts, saying that she will not take bread that is not crispy, and starts saying that people like him come to her country wanting to dictate what people who were born in the USA should do, and then Baker Bapu Bakes decides to let it go because he was too nervous, and because he does not want to get into trouble in a foreign country.
She takes the bread and decides to go to the cashier to pay for her purchases, but finds a huge line, and decides to try to skip the line, passing in front of a young woman in a coat who was distracted by her cell phone. Suddenly the young woman realizes and complains to Karen, who retorts saying that she must have been mistaken, and the young woman replies that she is absolutely sure that she was not in front of her, and Karen starts saying that young people nowadays think too much of themselves, and that a girl with makeup like that could only be a whore. The young woman replies that she only sees a whore in the place, and that it is obviously Karen herself. Karen slaps the young woman in the face, who falls to the ground.
Suddenly everything goes dark and while the young woman is on the ground she mumbles in an incomprehensible language. She gets up and tells Karen that she can have her place in line, and thinks that Karen doesn't know what awaits her. Karen feels a chill rising between her legs. This is already a sign of the mark of lust.

H*** MOLESTOR SCENE 01:
She leaves the bakery and goes to open the car door, when a molester touches her ass, and she thinks about trying to protest but for some reason she can't. She bites her lips while the molester squeezes her ass tighter and tighter. When he goes to put his hand inside her pants, someone passes by and he runs away.
She gets in the car and feels very hot and nervous, without knowing why. Then she receives a message from her best friend Serena, inviting her to spend Saturday at her house (which will be the next day). She will appear sleepy in this scene, caused by the curse.

HOUSE SCENE 01:
The narrator will guide Karen to her house, where she will go to bed to sleep. She will sleep until the next day, spending the whole day.

BEDROOM SCENE 02:
On Saturday, she will wake up and feel a strange sensation in her groin, which will make her look in the mirror. She will see that a heart-shaped mark has appeared below her belly button. This mark is the first level of the Mark of Lust. She will complain that she has never had a tattoo and that after the weekend she will see if she can schedule a laser removal. She will be guided to get another outfit from the closet and then to the hallway where she must go to the bathroom.

2ND FLOOR HALLWAY SCENE 02:
In this scene you can choose between going straight to the bathroom or knocking on Thomas's office door. This will add +1 to the thomasLOVE VARIABLE. If the player knocks on his door, you will proceed to the bathroom afterwards.

H***BATHROOM SCENE 02:
In the bathroom she will be able to interact with the laundry basket and we will have the first part of scene H, where she will show her body.
Then, the player will be guided to interact with the bathtub. In the bathtub, with the hot water, she will feel a strange urge to play with herself, and then we will have the second part of scene H.
After this scene, she will start to question a little about these naughty feelings she has been having. For now, she will not relate them to this brand. She will put on the new clothes and will be guided to interact with the stairs, then to the kitchen.

H***LUCAS SCENE (LIVING ROOM) 01:
In this scene, when she interacts with the kitchen door, Lucas will leave his room and go towards the kitchen, having a view of her walking and swaying a lot. This will be the first part of the scene, where she will be in the kitchen and will be able to interact with the pile of trash.
When she interacts with the pile of trash, she will think that someone is looking at her from behind. We will have another view of her butt, only this time she will be standing still. She will look back and make a pouty face. Then she will see Lucas blushing and with a hard-on, and she will have the idea of telling him to take out the trash. She will also say that she will pretend she didn't see him with a hard-on.

KITCHEN SCENE 02:
Here she will be able to interact with a note on Husband's fridge, where he will ask her to buy deodorant and shaving cream. Then she will be guided out of the house, where she will have to interact with the car to access the map and go to the supermarket.

H*** SUPERMARKET SCENE 01:
Flirt & Fresh – Name of the Supermarket

In the supermarket, she will go to the personal hygiene section, she will be able to interact with the deodorant, and at the moment she interacts with the deodorant, a molester will come up behind her and grab her breasts. He will play with them a little and drag her out of the supermarket. In a hidden spot in the parking lot, he will force her to give him a blowjob, and she will feel strange during all this, as if she were enjoying what is happening but without really understanding her feelings. He will cum on her face and leave without saying a word.
After the scene, you will have the option of going back to the supermarket and getting the deodorant and shaving cream or going straight home to clean yourself. In this, we will have a scene where the supermarket cashier will notice that she has a white thing on her face. Buying the deodorant and shaving cream will add +1 to the thomasLOVE VARIABLE. If you go straight home, she will be guided to the bathroom to clean herself and will receive a message from her friend Serena calling her again. Then she will be guided to leave the house, this time she will not need the car, since Serena's house is in her neighborhood.

H*** NEIGHBORHOOD STREET SCENE 01:
Walking down the neighborhood street, she will have 3 more places to access. The first is the house of retired Mr. Yamamoto Amorous. She will be able to interact with him, where the narrator will say that Karen feels bothered by the fact that Mr. Yamamoto sweeps the sidewalk in front of his house every day. She goes to bother him, where he responds that it is like a distraction for him, while staring at her breasts. When she leaves, he stares at her butt as she walks.
The second will be a bus stop, which will have a future interaction.
In the third place We will have Serena's house. We will have a dialogue of Serena's reception for Karen, where Serena will say that she will order some food for them, and then we will be directed to Serena's room. In Serena's room, they will talk about makeup and clothes, until Serena will ask how her relationship with her husband Thomas is going. She will complain, saying that despite their calm and stable life, he spends all his time immersed in work or is away on business. She will mention that lately she has been feeling hot and excited in a way that is a little stronger than usual, and that a heart-shaped mark has appeared on her groin. She will show the mark to Serena, who will think that she knows very well what that mark is, assuming that Ariadne has cursed her. Serena will talk about the possibility of her buying a vibrator for herself to relieve these desires, and Karen will say that she has no idea which one to choose. So, Serena will offer to show her the ones she has, and during this scene she will go down to pick up the order at the doorbell. Karen will be curious and will rummage through Serena's vibrator drawer, where she will find a red ball of flesh. She will squeeze the ball of flesh and it will transform into several tentacles, which will spray a sleeping pill on her, along with a slightly corrosive liquid that will melt Karen's clothes. Then a sucking tentacle will grab Karen's breasts. It will play with her breasts and squirt cum on her. Serena will return to the bedroom and see the scene, where she will say that Karen discovered her secret toy. Serena will say that she will pretend that it didn't happen and that she won't tell her friend anything.
Karen will wake up in Serena's bed at night, where she will talk to Serena, who will say that she fell asleep, and then Karen will say that it is late and she needs to go home, being guided by Serena to the exit.

NEIGHBORHOOD STREET SCENE 02:
When Karen leaves the entrance to Serena's house, she will pass in front of the bus stop and a scene will occur where the supermarket girl will be sitting at the bus stop, and she will ask Karen how she has been feeling, if some naughty things have been happening to her. Karen will answer yes, but that it is none of her business, and the girl will answer that it will only get worse and worse. At this point, the girl reveals herself as Witch Ariadne, and gives Karen her address, saying that if she wants to get rid of this, she just needs to stop by her house.

END OF DEMO:
We will have a thank you screen for playing the demo, explaining the future of the game, and a link redirecting to the DEV's Patreon and Twitter.

Last edited:

Skollrage

May 31, 2017
DEVS UPDATES

***UPDATE 05/08/2024

Hello everyone. I made some sketches of the Witch Ariadne and Serena. I'm going to work on finishing these images for the dialogues in the game itself.
These are their Character Sheets.
BRUXA ARIADNE social.jpg
AMIGA SERENA social.jpg

I also made sketches of Ariadne dressed in her witch outfit, and the outfit she will wear in the bakery scene.
BRUXA ARIADNE NUA CALADA esboço.png BRUXA ARIADNE NUA FALANDO esboço.png BRUXA ARIADNE ROUPA DE BRUXA esboço.png BRUXA ARIADNE ROUPA DE BRUXA FALANDO esboço.png
BRUXA ARIADNE CASACO+CALÇA CARBO esboço.png

Last edited:

Skollrage

May 31, 2017
DEVS UPDATES

***UPDATE 06/08/2024
Hi everyone, I've been working on Dialogue Images of Ariadne. Here's what I have for you today:
ARIADNE-falas-bruxa-1.png ARIADNE-falas-bruxa-2.png ARIADNE-falas-casaco-1.png ARIADNE-falas-casaco-2.png
ARIADNE-falas-nua-1.png ARIADNE-falas-nua-2.png

and some fun stuff of karen...
KAREN-roupa-basica-gozada.png

Now, after that I gonna focus on making the map of the game. I'm still thinking if I should make a map only with the places that we gonna have on demo or put the most part of places that I wan't to add on game. I'll really appreciate some recommendations about it.

Last edited:

Skollrage

May 31, 2017
DEVS UPDATES

***UPDATE 08/08/2024

Hi everyone, for some reason I decided to go back to RPG Maker and I already have the demo map almost ready. It is divided into 3 parts. In the first part we have Karen's house, with 4 accessible rooms, which are the bedroom, the bathroom, the living room and the kitchen.

When we leave the house, we go to her neighborhood, where we have 3 houses that are not accessible, as we will have content about them in the future.

Going up and crossing the street, we arrive at the Grocery District, where there will be the bakery and the superstore. The interior of them is completely done, but without any events as I will add them later.

In the superstore, the cashier will be a future character in the game, whose appearance I will still design.

The following video shows how the game is coming along.

I'm going to work on the characters' dialogues and the scenes that will occur in version 0.01 of the game.

I have the idea of having her give herself up in a not very direct way in the H scenes, kind of like she doesn't want to, but because of the power of the Lust Mark.

In the future, she will stop being this selfish woman that she is and become more sociable with others, and this will impact some of the game's endings as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimthesim

Skollrage

May 31, 2017
DEVS UPDATES

***UPDATE 11/08/2024

Hi everyone, I'm here to talk a little about how the demo's production is going.

I'm working on the dialogues that will occur in the game. I'm following almost everything I put in the game outline. The dialogue part of the demo is almost ready, to tell you the truth. I'd like to give you an example of how it will look with the scene in the demo where Lucas stares at Karen's butt in the kitchen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would also like to show you some sketches of the H***SCENE BATHROOM 02 scene that I described in the game outline. For now I am reserving this scene so that you can see the dialogue when the demo is released.
For now I will only show you these two sketches. No context of course... Wait for the demo and have fun when it comes out.
esboço cena banheiro 02 tirando a roupa.png
esboço cena banheiro 02 nua se exibindo.png

I know the sketches look a bit weird, especially since I used a 2px thick brush. But when I do the linework and coloring, they'll look really cool.

Another thing I'd like to say is that I'm only going to open a Patreon after the demo is released. I plan to open it together with the demo, to show future ideas for the game in the next versions, since I plan to add a lot of content.

For now, I'm deciding and thinking especially about the characters, because despite being very inspired by Japanese H RPG Games, I have the idea of leaving it with a "unique" feel.

What I mean by this "unique" is that each H scene will have its own art, and some of them you'll be able to interact with other NPCs during it. I don't plan on reusing images from other scenes, even though they're similar scenes. I want them to have their own angle, Karen's position, etc.

Well, that's it for today, I hope you're enjoying how the game is progressing and if you're excited about the game demo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimthesim

Skollrage

May 31, 2017
DEVS UPDATES

***UPDATE 19/08/2024

Hello everyone. It's been a while since I posted here. But I'm working hard on version 0.01 of the game.

The dialogues for this version are all ready. I won't show them here for now because I'm saving them as a surprise.

I'm currently working on producing images of the characters and the art for the scenes that will occur in this first version of the game.

The first spicy scene of the game is already fully sketched. I showed a bit of it in the last update. I'll focus on the final art once all the scenes are sketched.

I also sketched a bit of the images for the game's introduction.

I'll show them to you here:
esboço intro 01 cena praia.png
esboço intro 02 cena pessoas.png
esboço intro 03-04 cena karen.png

I'll have to stop producing the intro images for now because I need to finish creating the appearance of the characters that will appear in this version of the game.
One of them, Thomas (Karen's husband), is already ready.
I'll show you here:
THOMAS-01.png THOMAS-02.png
In this version, for now, there will be no direct interactions with Thomas. His appearance will only be used in the game's introduction.

The appearances I need to work on now are Serena's, Lucas', Bapu Bakes' and Mr. Yamamoto's.

I also intend to work more on Karen's expressions and reactions. To give some life to her dialogues.

That's all for today, folks. I hope you're enjoying the game's progression and are looking forward to the release of version 0.01.

Last edited:

Skollrage

May 31, 2017
DEVS UPDATES

***UPDATE 02/09/2024

Hi folks. I've been a bit out of circulation recently due to a cold. But I'm getting better now and I have some work related to the game (specifically about the dialogue images of the characters in the demo).
LUCAS-calado-01.png LUCAS-falando-02.png
These are the dialogue images of Lucas (Karen's stepson). With his appearance defined, I can work on the opening images for version 0.01.
SERENA-roupa-casual-calada.png SERENA-roupa-casual-falando.png
SERENA-nua-calada.png SERENA-nua-falando.png
And these are the dialogue images of Serena (Karen's best friend). She, as I left in the game outline, will appear in this demo.
BAPU-BAKES-calado-01.png BAPU-BAKES-falando-02.png
I have also already produced images of Bapu Bakes' dialogues, as they will be necessary for the scene in which Karen creates confusion with Witch Ariadne. There won't be much about him in this version, but in the future I intend to make interactions with this character.
KAREN-nua-marca-1.png KAREN-nua-marca-2.png
KAREN-nua-bikini-marca-1.png KAREN-nua-bikini-marca-2.png KAREN-roupa-basica-1.png KAREN-roupa-basica-2.png KAREN-roupa-basica-amarela-1.png KAREN-roupa-basica-amarela-2.png
I made some adjustments to Karen's dialogue images. I've already sketched out some of Karen's facial expressions, but for now I'm holding off on doing them until they're finished. The adjustments I made to Karen's images were just some corrections to the density of the linework border, and also the removal of some anatomical lines that I thought would be better represented by light shadows in the regions.

I also redrawed her face opening her mouth to speak. These are just details that I corrected to make the game more refined.
KAREN-roupa-basica-gozada.png
And also a little fun.
CAIXA DE SUPERMERCADO CHARACTER SHEET reduzido.png
I made a character sheet of the supermarket cashier who will appear in one of the H scenes of version 0.01. She won't have anything interesting in this version I'm making, but I intend to include her as one of the game's characters, so I thought it would be interesting to have a character sheet ready for future references.
What's missing regarding the characters' dialogue images are basically hers and Mr. Yamamoto's. Once this is finished, I can go back to producing the intro images, the scene with Karen in the bedroom and, of course, the 3 H-scenes that will occur in this version 0.01.
The first one is already completely sketched out, only missing the final art. I'll continue to hold it back because otherwise the game would lose its charm, right? So stay tuned to see it in-game in the future.
Updates here in this thread may take a while, so I'm thinking about whether to make a Patreon soon to post about the game. The problem is that posting almost every day about what I'm doing would mean I wouldn't be able to show much content. Waiting a little longer to gather material would make future posts much more interesting, despite the time without an update.
I would really appreciate your opinion on this, whether it is okay this way or if you would prefer a more frequent update, even if with little content about the progress of this initial version that I am working on.
That's it for now, stay tuned.

Last edited:

Skollrage

May 31, 2017
DEVS UPDATES

***UPDATE 09/09/2024

Hello everyone! I'm here once again to show you the progress of the production of Version 0.01 of the game.
I've already finished the dialogue images that will be used for all the characters that will appear in this version of the game, here they are for you to take a look at (NOTE: Some of them won't be used in the game yet):
CAIXA-SUPER-nua-calada-01.png CAIXA-SUPER-nua-falando-02.png
CAIXA-SUPER-roupa-de-caixa-calada-01.png CAIXA-SUPER-roupa-de-caixa-falando-02.png CAIXA-SUPER-roupa-de-caixa-point-calada-01.png CAIXA-SUPER-roupa-de-caixa-point-falando-02.png
These are the dialogue images of the supermarket cashier. As I said before, she will be a future character with some interesting things in the game.
MR-YAMAMOTO-varrendo-01.png MR-YAMAMOTO-varrendo-02.png
MR-YAMAMOTO-calado-01.png MR-YAMAMOTO-falando-01.png
These are the dialogue images of Mr. Yamamoto (Karen's neighbor). I made them of him talking and sweeping because in the context of the event that will appear in Version 0.01, he appears sweeping the sidewalk in front of his house.

The intro scene is also completely sketched out. I'll sketch out all the scenes before I finalize each one. That way I can give the game a sort of "functionality" more easily.
I'm going to show you the complete sketches of the intro here, so you can see how it will look. For now, I'm going to leave the images without context, after all, why would I be developing the game if I didn't want others to play it?
esboço intro 01 cena praia.png esboço intro 02 cena pessoas.png esboço intro 03-04 cena karen.png esboço intro 05 cena casamento karen thomas .png esboço intro 06 cena thomas stockbroker.png esboço intro 07 cena karen no sofa.png
esboço intro 08 cena karen pensando em sexo.png esboço intro 09 cena lucas jogando.png esboço intro 10 cena karen sentada em lucas.png esboço intro 11 karen cara de grana.png
esboço intro 12 por do sol.png
Well, this is this week's update on the game's production. I intend to work on the sketches of the images that will appear during the scenes and finish finishing the linework, coloring and shading of the dialogue images related to Karen's facial expressions. Stay tuned for more information of the production.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheExordick

Skollrage

May 31, 2017
DEVS UPDATES

***UPDATE 15/09/2024

Hello everyone! I'm here with this week's update on the creation of version 0.01 of the game Lust Mark.
During this week, I made the sketches and part of the final art for SCENE BEDROOM 01. I'll show you some of the sketches I made and "a little" of the final art of part of these images that will be used in the scene.
esboço cena quarto 01 01.png
This is the first part of the scene. This first part consists of 4 images that will appear during it.
esboço cena quarto 01 06.png cena quarto 01 06.png
This sketch and final art make up the set of 4 images from part 2 of the scene.
esboço cena quarto 01 09.png
This sketch makes up a set of 3 images from part 3 of the scene.

There are also 2 other images that I sketched out that I will leave out for you to see when the game is ready. The first would be the moment Karen looks at herself in the mirror in the room.

The second is just Karen's folded clothes that she will take out of the wardrobe in the room.

I decided to finish the scenes right away and include them in the game's programming to see how the game turns out, instead of sketching out all the scenes before finalizing the art.

I hope you're enjoying what you're seeing. More updates on the game's production will be coming soon.