Unity Mad Moxxi's Purple Dream VR [v0.03d] [Nurselotl]

Nurselotl

May 7, 2020
CoverPortada_PurpleDream.jpg

Overview:
You’re an attendant of a stripclub runned by Mad Moxxi and hosting a variety of characters from any fanbase.
Thread Updated: 2024-01-06
Release Date: 2024-01-04
Developer: Nurselotl -
Censored: No
Version: 0.03d
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Sideload Oculus(.APK): - - - -

2023-10-18 17-50-45.mp4_snapshot_01.30.010.jpg 2023-10-18 17-50-45.mp4_snapshot_01.31.135.jpg 2023-10-18 17-50-45.mp4_snapshot_01.40.318.jpg 2023-10-18 17-50-45.mp4_snapshot_02.01.572.jpg 2023-10-18 17-50-45.mp4_snapshot_06.15.000.jpg 2023-10-18 17-50-45.mp4_snapshot_06.45.082.jpg

Last edited:

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Edited the thread to template and moved it to games. Best of luck Nurselotl (y)

Please, submit a ticket for the game developers tag.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nurselotl

Nurselotl

May 7, 2020

Nurselotl

May 7, 2020
You said any, so can we add our own models like bonelab or is this "I'm gonna add my favorite 3 women."
hahah... from that two options, more inclined to the option B... But no, my idea here is to add quite a lot characters/costumes... but that will take some time. I'll take suggestions of characters from patreons and that sort of things. This project started not a month ago in my spare time... So, you know.... we'll see where this leads

Most VR games have been very disappointing outside a select few, so im keeping my hopes tempered, but I do like the concept here! Gl to the dev
I mean, from this to super hyped are the reactions I'm looking for. Thanks!

cupcakesally

Aug 3, 2018
The selection of games lately, specifically for vr, has been, shall we say....lacking?
So I'm willing to give this one a go, as I have literally nothing better to do rn.
Will report back if there's anything worth reporting on. Sorry to sound pessimistic, and I do wish you all the best dev...
my expectations are just pretty low at this point.
But slight bonus for you...this was at least interesting enough for me to post something to you.
Right off the bat, however, I would recommend this: presentation, presentation, presentation.
Find a graphic designer friend and get them to help you make the overall look more cohesive, and maybe up the quality of some of the assets. I realize it's probably lower on your to-do list at this early stage, however, if you want to drum up support (and money) you need it to look the part. Most people I know in the community might pass it over just based on that. And please understand that I'm NOT saying it's bad. At all. Just that to accomplish your goal(and gain the backing to do so) it's going to need to really LOOK GREAT(even if it's not lol). You know how people are...long as it looks cool, they'll be more likely to give it a try. So there's my 3 cents going in....on to download and install...will hopefully have some more input after that.
And regardless of how that turns out. Congrats on producing something we can try, and having some communication with the community. That's a strong first start, and I have the utmost respect for you even getting this much done. You have my interest.(y)

Nurselotl

May 7, 2020
The selection of games lately, specifically for vr, has been, shall we say....lacking?
So I'm willing to give this one a go, as I have literally nothing better to do rn.
Will report back if there's anything worth reporting on. Sorry to sound pessimistic, and I do wish you all the best dev...
my expectations are just pretty low at this point.
But slight bonus for you...this was at least interesting enough for me to post something to you.
Right off the bat, however, I would recommend this: presentation, presentation, presentation.
Find a graphic designer friend and get them to help you make the overall look more cohesive, and maybe up the quality of some of the assets. I realize it's probably lower on your to-do list at this early stage, however, if you want to drum up support (and money) you need it to look the part. Most people I know in the community might pass it over just based on that. And please understand that I'm NOT saying it's bad. At all. Just that to accomplish your goal(and gain the backing to do so) it's going to need to really LOOK GREAT(even if it's not lol). You know how people are...long as it looks cool, they'll be more likely to give it a try. So there's my 3 cents going in....on to download and install...will hopefully have some more input after that.
And regardless of how that turns out. Congrats on producing something we can try, and having some communication with the community. That's a strong first start, and I have the utmost respect for you even getting this much done. You have my interest.(y)

Thanks a lot! And yeah, I agree with your vision.
Maybe I should wait untill get something a lot more polished and with greater presentation. But I felt that if I kept looking for "the best I can do" until I postit... that would take lot of time and maybe never would post it.
So I was inclined to show the project, raw as it is, and then be capable of showing new adds and improvements, while searching backing.
So yeah. I will focus in improve everything in each update. Thanks for your comment! :love:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Not going to leave a proper review as this game is far too early in development and shouldn't have been released. There is nothing to review and you risk getting negative reviews that'll sink your game just on that.

There aren't any instructions so i might be missing something but all the game is at the moment iswalk down some stairs into a massive strip club that has the same girl dancing fully clothed in a few different places.

Improvements:
Make the vr motion a lot smoother turning is to fast
Don't make walking down the stairs bumpy its VR, no one wants a bumpy ride
The club is too big and not intimate enough for what you are going for
Your main selling point is you claim to have industry experience in character design. If you want people to back you, showing this off should be front of centre of what you are giving us.
You can only get close to the girl at the entrance and she's is in the dark so I can't see how good the modelling is. Put a light on her at least.
All the lighting is way to dark and colour saturated, again its makes it too difficult to appreciate what's going on.
For my taste the dancing/movement of the girls is too fast its too video game character selection screen and not seductive.

This is basically what you are competing with: if you've not played it the post i've linked ot will allow you to download it for free.
https://f95zone.to/threads/vr-paradise-gentlemens-club-v1-14-vr-paradise.44325/post-8790927

Reactions: cupcakesally

Nurselotl

May 7, 2020
Not going to leave a proper review as this game is far too early in development and shouldn't have been released. There is nothing to review and you risk getting negative reviews that'll sink your game just on that.

There aren't any instructions so i might be missing something but all the game is at the moment iswalk down some stairs into a massive strip club that has the same girl dancing fully clothed in a few different places.

Improvements:
Make the vr motion a lot smoother turning is to fast
Don't make walking down the stairs bumpy its VR, no one wants a bumpy ride
The club is too big and not intimate enough for what you are going for
Your main selling point is you claim to have industry experience in character design. If you want people to back you, showing this off should be front of centre of what you are giving us.
You can only get close to the girl at the entrance and she's is in the dark so I can't see how good the modelling is. Put a light on her at least.
All the lighting is way to dark and colour saturated, again its makes it too difficult to appreciate what's going on.
For my taste the dancing/movement of the girls is too fast its too video game character selection screen and not seductive.

This is basically what you are competing with: if you've not played it the post i've linked ot will allow you to download it for free.
https://f95zone.to/threads/vr-paradise-gentlemens-club-v1-14-vr-paradise.44325/post-8790927
Thanks for the feedback! I'll take this on consideration.
I'm familiar with VrParadise. Please, take in consideration that they are an studio and I'm just one guy that starts developing for this project on my spare time. So yeah, this might be a slow process. That's why I tried to emphasize that this was a super early stage. But yeah! I'll work on that aspects on the next versions! Stay tuned!

Eh guey, avientate a hacer a la chilindrina de una stripper carnal.

Desde guerco le traigo ganas a jalar esas trenzas. Ay, caaaaaaaaaaaabron!
Jajaja no descartaré posibilidades por el momento!

cupcakesally

Aug 3, 2018
Odd as this may sound...I would also suggest implementing some mini games. Nothing complicated; things like darts, checkers, skiball, etc. Things that are [relatively] easy to implement, and that instantly give something to stay for besides the sexy bits.
I forget who it was, but a long while back a company did something similar and I recall everyone gushed over it simply because there was activity to fool around with outsite of the 'regular' fooling around. It's a club...so you could have bartop arcades, various gambling machines, etc, etc, etc.
I guess I'm saying it's an easy workaround for an open world type feeling where the player can just dick around. Does that make sense at all?

Nurselotl

May 7, 2020
Odd as this may sound...I would also suggest implementing some mini games. Nothing complicated; things like darts, checkers, skiball, etc. Things that are [relatively] easy to implement, and that instantly give something to stay for besides the sexy bits.
I forget who it was, but a long while back a company did something similar and I recall everyone gushed over it simply because there was activity to fool around with outsite of the 'regular' fooling around. It's a club...so you could have bartop arcades, various gambling machines, etc, etc, etc.
I guess I'm saying it's an easy workaround for an open world type feeling where the player can just dick around. Does that make sense at all?
Actually, I've already have those kind of small activities considered to be added.
So yes! That's in the list to do!

Certainly an arcade would be cool!