Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Personally the Royal arc is my favorite right now I think. In part because the princess is my second favorite character after this update. As she reminds alot of Eliza I consider her basically Eliza 2.0. But we saw some good deveolopment from Luna , lore building of the world and the other angels / deities as well.

I do agree the other Kingdoms are far more interesting but I really get the feeling that is done on purpose. As I assume the MC is going to be a protector of the realm of sorts against these other kingdoms either as a ruler or just simply helping out the Royal Family in one way or another.

I do disagree about revealing to the King we are a Nephilim as a show of force to not fuck with us instead of being sent to the dungeons. To me that would only make sense as a Dark Option. I wouldn't want to do it on a save im not doing playing purely on the dark path as my main save. As I still consider the Royal Family my allies they were just manipulated by Taron. Not just that im under the assumption we are not trying to reveal to others we are a Nephilim. Even with a show of force I wouldn't trust the guards not the spill the secret at some point and that would mean having to kill them to keep them quiet if the MC would do the smart thing. So I think something Major like that needs to be a choice and not forced.
I agree with most of your post but I can't agree with the Princess being Eliza 2.0. Eliza is by far my fav girl, I love her to bits. The princess I don't like much at all. She is a rung above Kira in my book. The princess is arrogant and whiny, Eliza is none of those things, but thats okay, we agree on a lot, we can't agree on everything.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I agree with most of your post but I can't agree with the Princess being Eliza 2.0. Eliza is by far my fav girl, I love her to bits. The princess I don't like much at all. She is a rung above Kira in my book. The princess is arrogant and whiny, Eliza is none of those things, but thats okay, we agree on a lot, we can't agree on everything.
haha yeah I can see that wasn't fond of her at first but she grew on me alot however. She started off as whiny and self centered due to being royal but she improved alot for me . It was only in this update she is basically Eliza 2.0 to me as I saw more of a glimpse of her real self if she wasn't locked up in the castle. I see her whiny and self center version of her more as her being fake and showing what she has to show in public but not who she is. From what I saw in the update it really reminded me of Eliza before we got to the city , just from the way she was acting during their brief outing.

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
hey everyone....man oh man I love this game...is there a chance that MC will have a relationship with Emelia? I know Eliza is his main girl and I'm happy about that because she is amazing but there is something about Emelia that I love. any opinion would be appreciated

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
hey everyone....man oh man I love this game...is there a chance that MC will have a relationship with Emelia? I know Eliza is his main girl and I'm happy about that because she is amazing but there is something about Emelia that I love. any opinion would be appreciated
I think she and Merinda will be part of the Harem, Emilia will be initatied (or what ever word you want to use :devilish: )after she is free from Talon.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
probably stupid to say this but you guys keep misspelling his name. it's Taron. Talon sounds like the name of some hunter who comes into town once every 2 months to sell animal skins and get what they need. as for how I'm playing. I'm taking light choices because my only real goal is to kill Taron and I don't mind hurting a few people but I wanna avoid killing if I can since only he deserves to die

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I hate that being a fan of avns puts me in proximity of these fuckers...
for real like he clearly has played part of the game since he knows her name. So it makes me wonder why even made such a disgusting and idiotic comment but that's f95 for you

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes