Naila

Apr 5, 2023
XNZK9Y1r65VNbC.jpg

Overview:
Prepare for a relentless 3D beat 'em up experience that blurs the line between action and sensuality. "Sakura's Rage: Lust Streets" invites you to lose yourself in the neon-lit metropolis, where every alley becomes a battleground. Embark on an exhilarating journey through 25 heart-pounding stages, divided into five captivating chapters, each punctuated by epic boss battles.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-11
Release Date: 2023-20-13
Developer: Dana's Demons - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win (Controller): - - -
Win (Keyboard): - - - -
Android: - - - -
Android (newer): - - - -

30cK1nT6DSgQLF.jpg BXTZs04J2hL6Ek.jpg SK938y7BhCLVoK.gif L3uVBVp1UYz40F.jpg WhR0XB26MqnG4K.jpg XA7v8kIM5L6oZB.gif Tzc76lFU0ZJmE2.jpg ZKXe0IAA7JbV94.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Elpreference

Dec 29, 2017
What are the keyboard controllers? There is no tutorial for it, or I can't press pause and see them. All I do is fight. Is there no h-scene?

Edit: Nevermind. It does say there is no sexual content on genres.

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
The combat is awful. The moment you add super armour on to enemies in game like these the game it just gets shit. cant get a full combo off cos super armour enemies just kick your ass resulting in ONLY using jump attacks and hitting when enemies are downed. SOoooo fun. combat also basic as fuck unless im missing something.

Why have no sexual content but have naked chicks as playable characters.

Reactions: Hornysent

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SakuraRageLustStreets-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
"I want to appeal to the perverts and H game audience, but I don't want to go as far as actual sexual content. So I'll do the equivalent of a nude mode in my shitty game and call it a day."

You've got a horse-hung futa going around waving it all over the place and everyone is naked and fighting each other, is it REALLY that much of a fucking step to just add the sex at that point? Game isn't my cup of tea anyway but I will never understand why you would waste months/years of your life making something useless barely anyone would want to play?

Reactions: Askar17 and Fenix

xeint

Jun 21, 2020
There is no sexual content also the difficuly is kinda ridiculous I don't think its good idea to add super armour to non boss enemies ah well too bad

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I find it very strange to call a game "Lust Streets" and explicitly sexual concept and avoid making sexual content.

Reactions: Fenix
Feb 12, 2020
The studio just copies other games and makes bad cashgrabs for with cray cray selling prices, this one in particular being a bad clone of Solas City Heroes. Suggest just ignoring and trashing it.

Jun 18, 2022
In this moment, the universe was cleft in twain as Icarus Media's desire for more food to eat was thrown to the dogs.
Well, unless the lack of actual sexual contact isn't an issue.
(The pain is still there.)