Recommending Western Sharing Games List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022

Being a fan of primarily western-style games, as a sharing game enthusiastic I was dissatisfied with netorase/sharing games megathreads dedicating much text to censored games, dlsite links, and other media I had no interest in. To that end, this is my own list of western-style sharing/swinging games. I won't be ranking games, as enjoyment is often subjective, however, my personal favorites are noted with a star. For those I've played recently or are fresh in my memory, additional notes detailing gameplay are listed below the titles. Note I've omitted games I felt were either too short or were on the road to abandonment.

If you DO have an interest in Japanese netorase/sharing games, I recommend visiting either zetsupetsu's older
Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List
or Hentai_Kishi's excellent resource at
Complete Netorase & Sharing Content Master List

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
GROUPED COLLECTIONS

INDIVIDUAL GAMES LIST

Deliverance

Because I Love Her (IR)

TACOS

★ Long Story Short

Exciting Games

★ Between Worlds

A Life Worth Living

★ The East Block

A Struggle with Sin (NTR)

My Wife's a Star (IC) (NTR) (IR)

A Happy Marriage

A Couple's Duet of Love and Lust (NTR) (IR)

The Hotwife

Girlfriend

Only Her

My Hotwife (NTR) (IR)

The Promise (IC)

Wife's Dilemma Revisited (IR)

The Office Wife (NTR)

Wife Adventures - The Control App

Desert Stalker (IC)

Bang City

Hotwife Ashley (IR)

Girlfriend Unfettered

Love and Vice (IC)

Lifeplay

Seeds of Chaos

The Spellbook (IC) (NTR) (IR)

Perfect Housewife

Adventures of Willy D

Our Red String (NTR) (IR)

Photo Hunt (IC) (NTR)

INCOMPLETE BUT HEADED IN RIGHT DIRECTION

The following games lack full sharing events or paths, but future releases have a good chance of getting there; these are ones to keep an eye on.

Where it all Began

Mastering the Pink Box

In Her Service

Lustful Voyage (NTR)

Sins of Night (IC)

Did I forget something? Let me know in the thread! I plan on updating this thread regularly as new information comes to light.

Last edited:

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
Hi Pr0GamerJohnny !

Thank you very much for your list, very appreciated, there are several games on it I now have a look at! And damn you, now I have several new games to put freetime in!:p;):)

A few comments from my viiew on several games:

LOP Games - Not bad, nice scenes, but very grindy. And this grind in co-working with the pisspoor save function makes replaying a chore. Something you will spare yourself from in most cases.

InsanErotica et al Games - While I agree with you on the flaws in them, I have a soft spot for not all, but a couple of these games. Unlike a lot of games, you can really finetune your relations. For example, romance one specific girl, swing with some, keep some friends or do not care about them at all(NTR). Problem with this finetuning according to your likes is that some decisions are counterintuitive and headscratching at times. You need a walkthrough as starting point to get these variations and even the walkthrough does not show all possibilities.

Deliverance - Fully agree with you, one of the best NTS games out there. I am still pissed that the NTR and puritan crowds annoyed 1thousand so much that in his new game there is no NTS/sahing/swinging.

A Couple´s Duet - Very much agree with you. Tropes given form and brushed on thickly. Only path worth of pursuing is the one where the MC gets together with Riya, his Indian co-worker and shows the other a... in the game a big longbowman salute.

Exciting Games - Has a special spot wth me for the MC being able to be very active himself and is no pushover.

Only Her - A great one, esp. with the hidden and surprising killer hotwife, where your wife offs the guy blackmailing you and her path. I wonder if Mr.Warmbeer saw the Japanese crime comedy "My girlfriend is a serial killer" with the ultra-cute and attractive Haruka Fukuhara in the main role. Several scenes on that path have strong similarities to that movie.

Wifey´s Dilemma revisited - I am still a fan of the game since you can circumvent the scenes you dislike easily and the path variants stay many. Mei does not have to get pregnant at all, you can be the father, Jamal can be the father or you have a breeding party with you in it or not. All your decision. Also you can be great buddies with Jamal, Rashon and Co.
It very much depends on how you play the game, your stats and traits. Romance, NTS and NTR paths with several variants are there. But I also agree with you that some scenes are there because of the push from NTR patrons.

Love and Vice - One of the best HTML games with sharing in it. Nuff said.;)

Our Red String - Game with big potential and varied storylines, but suffers from a dev with a faible for cheating, Bullies and beta cucks.

More later

Last edited:

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
A Couple´s Duet - Very much agree with you. Tropes given form and brushed on thickly. Only path worth of pursuing is the one where the MC gets together with Riya, his Indian co-worker and shows the other a... in the game a big longbowman salute.
Ima add some notes here for this game thanks to the giant messy entangled paths. There's a path for non-bbc enthusiast, it's just that the game has way too many branches and variables it easily land you into something unwanted.
Up to the point of hotel date (he has to be the first bull anyway), don't let Ethan cum early and instead hold him off till Eth and Darrel cums together on Nat. Avoid letting Darrel dominates her completely and from that point, you should be off his path
>Let Jenna party proceeds as normal and you will have some strangers play with Nat
>After Nat loss her job, Nat makes sex tape with Eth instead
>Darrel will not show up to fuck her brains out and offer her job in the gym, so automatically on the Jenna route for streaming
After that pretty much converge all the same, events play out one by one: Nat Jenna stream > Eth Nat sex after streams > College party where Nat fucks with Matt the college boi, or Matt and his friend if taken drug (Eth will come in to save her) > Eth reclaim > Eth Nat romantic dinner date and public sex with stranger watching > Riya date with Nat reclaim her husband or Eth stay the night with Riya > Jenna content again

That pretty much covers up my experience for 1 of my playthrough that doesn't involve Darrel's magic bbc :LOL:.
Although some may not like it because of sapphic content with Jenna? At the point when Nat loses her job, you had to be on 1 of 3 routes (Jenna, Darrel, Peter).

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Only Her - A great one, esp. with the hidden and surprising killer hotwife, where your wife offs the guy blackmailing you and her path. I wonder if Mr.Warmbeer saw the Japanese crime comedy "My girlfriend is a serial killer" with the ultra-cute and attractive Haruka Fukuhara in the main role. Several scenes on that path have strong similarities to that movie.
OnlyHer is undergoing extensive rework and I don't believe it's currently possible to do that anymore. However, the new intro is much, much better while the upcoming rework for the main sandbox portion of the game will also be worked on to fall in-line with the new iteration of the game. This was the dev's first work and he's gone back and has plans to make the flow of the game go more smoothly especially for the NTS side of things. But there's still a lot of flavors in the game that I personally dislike such as the fetish for dirtbag, old man characters and kids that don't know any better.

Reactions: wommerrx

Back

Aug 3, 2017
It is still possible.

Lol, you're right. In fact, I have a save file at that point even! :devilish:
It's been a while since I played the game and simply have forgotten that in the new rework. I guess I confused it with how the lead up happened with the old version.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Up to the point of hotel date (he has to be the first bull anyway),
This part was mostly why I personally never liked it. I'm glad to hear that now if you go far enough into it, Ethan has a few more route choices, though I still find the first half extremely distasteful.

I just couldn't find anyway to experience it that satisfied my "stag-vixen" sensibilities- playing the beginning that way dumps you straight on the vanilla path which I found immensely frustrating. Even playing it in a way for which in other games would "leave the door open in future" for Darrel but not bend over 100% is a one-way ticket to the vanilla path.

You can either have Ethan be in awe of the sneering black guy scoping out his wife, or be totally vanilla- i just want some damn middle ground.

I'll give it another shot though after your writing to check out those later game paths.... Riya's definitely super hot.
OnlyHer is undergoing extensive rework and I don't believe it's currently possible to do that anymore. However, the new intro is much, much better while the upcoming rework for the main sandbox portion of the game will also be worked on to fall in-line with the new iteration of the game. This was the dev's first work and he's gone back and has plans to make the flow of the game go more smoothly especially for the NTS side of things. But there's still a lot of flavors in the game that I personally dislike such as the fetish for dirtbag, old man characters and kids that don't know any better.
Agreed with the revamped intro change, it feels more "coupley" now and less like an ntr plot device. On the latter note, while I'm no fan of dirty hospital guy (or the 12 year old kid :LOL:), as long as paths like Ricks keep getting attention at a reasonable pace I'll be happy.

One thing I wish he would touch up more are the sex animations, maybe it's an engine limitation- but many sex scenes have that look where the guy's dick is clipping into her body with no movement on her end; kinda looks like a modded Sims game sex scene.
Pr0GamerJohnny Awesome! Been waiting for you to make one of these threads! Great job! Now I have a place to check out some games once I get the time. Thanks for this.
I'm honored to see you here! ALWL is one of games I use as a model for my own scriptwriting/variable flow. Months ago I tried making a sig for it but got frustrated as these things take forever without Photoshop. :LOL:
ALWLsigBlack2.gif

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: dengl and Back

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Heh I wanted to respond separately to you so I could take the proper time and it wouldn't get mixed in with others posts.
LOP Games - Not bad, nice scenes, but very grindy. And this grind in co-working with the pisspoor save function makes replaying a chore. Something you will spare yourself from in most cases.
Agreed many can be fairly grindy - in the next few days I'll add more info to that section in the list along with details/synopses of all the games. I do have a soft spot for some of these games however, and find they have their own unique charm.
InsanErotica et al Games - While I agree with you on the flaws in them, I have a soft spot for not all, but a couple of these games. Unlike a lot of games, you can really finetune your relations. For example, romance one specific girl, swing with some, keep some friends or do not care about them at all(NTR). Problem with this finetuning according to your likes is that some decisions are counterintuitive and headscratching at times. You need a walkthrough as starting point to get these variations and even the walkthrough does not show all possibilities.
I agree on the walkthrough part, but to me that would evidence a fundamental gameplay problem. Games REQUIRING a walkthrough to even play definitely get negative scores in my book. The most egregious example of this is in game "The Photographer", where if you miss a random dialogue variable midgame, you literally miss 50% of the content in the game; it ends early.

My other beef with his games is his artwork simply comes off as lazy to me.

^^from My Summer - is the guy or girl happy? Are they sad? Are they bored? Perhaps pensive? We'll never know, because he didn't take the time to pose any facial morphs. Also for those of you who know Daz, I swear he took 1 or 2 ghostlights, cranked em up to 20,000 and called it a day.

Those criticisms aside, I will add more details and keep em on list - Turret if you have a gameplay summary of one of your favorites, by all means, I'll insert it as I'd rather not play them again myself ;)
Wifey´s Dilemma revisited - I am still a fan of the game since you can circumvent the scenes you dislike easily and the path variants stay many. Mei does not have to get pregnant at all, you can be the father, Jamal can be the father or you have a breeding party with you in it or not. All your decision. Also you can be great buddies with Jamal, Rashon and Co.
It very much depends on how you play the game, your stats and traits. Romance, NTS and NTR paths with several variants are there. But I also agree with you that some scenes are there because of the push from NTR patrons.
But Davis! What even happened to the other path? It's been 5-6 straight Jamal path updates, no exaggeration! Indeed earlier on I enjoyed the game much, including on Jamal's path, but now it feels suffocated by this breeding fetish world, a world I have zero interest in. That's not to disparage those who have interest in that stuff, but I don't think it's controversial to say the overall choice of themes has been narrowed..
Our Red String - Game with big potential and varied storylines, but suffers from a dev with a faible for cheating, Bullies and beta cucks.
Heh you and me both brother, I would LOVE to see a more developed Ian-Allison sharing route, or Ian-Lena sharing route. Unfortunately it seems like this is fundamentally at odds with what Eva likes. The ian_cuck route with Lena is hardcoded to deny Ian future sex scenes with Lena, the script shows all ch11-12 IanXLena sex scenes start with the condition "if not ian_cuck > 0".

IMO Allison has the most potential for a real sharing path, I loved the midgame text message exchanges when on Allison girlfriend path where she teases Ethan about dressing provocatively, and while I'm not a big Jeremy fan the later threesome gave the player enough path options to suit preferences. Hopefully we'll see some follow up in the future with Allison and future group sex events, but I won't hold my breath.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Turret

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I'm honored to see you here! ALWL is one of games I use as a model for my own scriptwriting/variable flow. Months ago I tried making a sig for it but got frustrated as these things take forever without Photoshop. :LOL:
That is high praise indeed. Thank you.

I always find it funny, and humbling, when we have people say things like 'I am honored to see you here'. Had another guy who said something similar when I commented on one of his posts. I know it is out of respect, but I laugh because I am nothing special, believe me. Just an old pervert having fun, like most everyone else here. But thank you for the respect.

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
Heh I wanted to respond separately to you so I could take the proper time and it wouldn't get mixed in with others posts.
Thank you very much, appreciated!:)

Agreed many can be fairly grindy - in the next few days I'll add more info to that section in the list along with details/synopses of all the games. I do have a soft spot for some of these games however, and find they have their own unique charm.
I know what you mean. Despite the grind I too have a few of them still on HDD, like Club Velvet Rose, Lake Party, City of Love or Eleanor.

I agree on the walkthrough part, but to me that would evidence a fundamental gameplay problem. Games REQUIRING a walkthrough to even play definitely get negative scores in my book. The most egregious example of this is in game "The Photographer", where if you miss a random dialogue variable midgame, you literally miss 50% of the content in the game; it ends early.
My other beef with his games is his artwork simply comes off as lazy to me.
^^from My Summer - is the guy or girl happy? Are they sad? Are they bored? Perhaps pensive? We'll never know, because he didn't take the time to pose any facial morphs. Also for those of you who know Daz, I swear he took 1 or 2 ghostlights, cranked em up to 20,000 and called it a day.
Those criticisms aside, I will add more details and keep em on list - Turret if you have a gameplay summary of one of your favorites, by all means, I'll insert it as I'd rather not play them again myself ;)
I know exactly what you mean here and I am not happy about needing a walkthrough or luck to really start a game. As I mentioned, some crucial decisions are not obvious for the player how important they are, unless someone tells you or have a walkthrough. And your example is well-chosen, even if "The Photographer" gets expanded(which happens currently with more scenes and endings), you can run into a game over without knowing beforehand. Still it is one of my favourites of these games since once you are beyond the early game over chance, you can finetune your relations quite well and even for the endings you can rectify some stuff you did not earlier.
I don´t have enough time today for it, but I will post some summaries for you to include in the coming days.:)

But Davis! What even happened to the other path? It's been 5-6 straight Jamal path updates, no exaggeration! Indeed earlier on I enjoyed the game much, including on Jamal's path, but now it feels suffocated by this breeding fetish world, a world I have zero interest in. That's not to disparage those who have interest in that stuff, but I don't think it's controversial to say the overall choice of themes has been narrowed..
It might make you a bit happy that currently 3Diddly has begun to work on some updates for the Davis routes and it will feature a new branching way, a diverging trait, it´s influence depending on what you choose. And 3Diddly seems to have come to a similar conclusion as you did, since he stopped trying to end the Jamal routes by force. I think we will see a widening of choice there again.

Heh you and me both brother, I would LOVE to see a more developed Ian-Allison sharing route, or Ian-Lena sharing route. Unfortunately it seems like this is fundamentally at odds with what Eva likes. The ian_cuck route with Lena is hardcoded to deny Ian future sex scenes with Lena, the script shows all ch11-12 IanXLena sex scenes start with the condition "if not ian_cuck > 0".
Amen brother, I am with you on this! And not only Ian/Allison, Ian/Lena sharing, Ian/wild Holly and Ian/consistently encouraged Holly has also much unused potential. You could get great sharing/swinging stories with a lot of branching to satisfy varied faibles.
But as you said, Eva unfortunately has some preferences we both do not care one bit about. I too fear that the potential of the sharing paths in ORS will never be tapped fully.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
This part was mostly why I personally never liked it. I'm glad to hear that now if you go far enough into it, Ethan has a few more route choices, though I still find the first half extremely distasteful.

I just couldn't find anyway to experience it that satisfied my "stag-vixen" sensibilities- playing the beginning that way dumps you straight on the vanilla path which I found immensely frustrating. Even playing it in a way for which in other games would "leave the door open in future" for Darrel but not bend over 100% is a one-way ticket to the vanilla path.

You can either have Ethan be in awe of the sneering black guy scoping out his wife, or be totally vanilla- i just want some damn middle ground.

I'll give it another shot though after your writing to check out those later game paths.... Riya's definitely super hot.
Yep LOL. There isn't middle ground to start with at all, either vanilla, full on cuck till the hotel date, cheating path where Nat straight up fucking Darrel at all times without Eth knowing, and NTR path where Nat fucks Darrel in front of Eth and demean him without caring. If Darrel dominated Nat at the hotel date then the game pretty much sets you up to BBC all the way :ROFLMAO:.

In the latest update, for cheating/NTR Eth stood against Nat and Jenna and divorce incoming. If Eth is turned on by everything Nat did previously then Jenna+Nat femdom content enslaving Eth :rolleyes:.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I agree completely in regards to Eva. Knowing how her first game turned out and despite some hopeful sprinklings here and there in her current game ORS, she has a tendency to go into a widely divergent path from how many NTS/sharing fans would actually prefer. Instead her games on "sharing" routes always appear to include cheating, humiliation, and/or uncaring partners with overt NTR tones. (As we know NTS is not NTR, and are completely different things.) I just think she views it in a certain way and doesn't understand that there are actually more wholesome or dominant types of sharing instead of the beta-cuck, pathetic male stereotype. For instance, a stag & vixen dynamic could easily find a home in many of the developing relationships in the game instead of having it seemingly gated/hardcoded to never be achieveable ultimately. And that's a little saddeningly to be honest.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Has anyone reading this played "Seeds of Chaos"? I included it above because it was on practically every other sharing games list, but I haven't touched it myself in ages, and it looks like it takes a long time to familiarize the player with the overall story and setting.

Amen brother, I am with you on this! And not only Ian/Allison, Ian/Lena sharing, Ian/wild Holly and Ian/consistently encouraged Holly has also much unused potential. You could get great sharing/swinging stories with a lot of branching to satisfy varied faibles.
But as you said, Eva unfortunately has some preferences we both do not care one bit about. I too fear that the potential of the sharing paths in ORS will never be tapped fully.
Oh man, I would explode at a Ian-Holly wild group path, I don't think that'll ever happen though outside of fantasy creations like the one I posted in thread :LOL:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Has anyone reading this played "Seeds of Chaos"? I included it above because it was on practically every other sharing games list, but I haven't touched it myself in ages, and it looks like it takes a long time to familiarize the player with the overall story and setting.
I haven't sat down to do a deep dive of the game in years, but the player CAN avoid the NTR stuff and rebuff their demonic masters -- well, as much as the preeminent couple can given their circumstances by not giving in and staying loyal and true to one another. As for sharing, there are entire arcs involving certain characters and it can be wholesome and can even evolve into "throuples" (polyamorous / ménage à trois) if one one so inclined. It's a long road though and some of them can be a little tricky to achieve. Also note that most involve demihumans/furries in most cases but not all. Oh, one last thing don't play the Patreon version of the game as that one has been forced to be modified and censored so that the dev team can remain viable on that site.

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Reminds me of the art style of "Natural Selection Female Wrestling" - but I checked, apparently it's a different guy.

I wonder though, you having played it - is it more a free-use party sex setup or does MC get girlfriends and whatnot?
for the moment theres only two sharing scenes.

One is a gang member hitting your GF, you agree to share if you can get the onethat is with him.

The other at some point you are prompted to be the opnly guy in the fellatio club, or not.
if you choose not, all scenes in the fellatio where the girls research about oral sex will be with more males than just you.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote