RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
Cover.gif

Overview:
Xaz is a 3D artist who makes pics and short animations of characters from Pokemon, Five Nights at Freddy's, and more. The collection is almost exclusively anthro/furry, and features a lot of futa content as well.​

Updated: 2024-08-13
Artist: Xaz3D -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: Mostly 1080p vids, up to 4K pics
Files: ~240+ vids, 240+ pics
Length: ~1 hour+ total, mostly 10 second loops, a few 1-2 minute vids
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Torrent (2024-08-13)
Download:
Blender Collection: - - - -
SFM & Older Works: - - - -
Pics & Miscellaneous: - - - -

Ankha.gif Lovander.gif Qi.gif Tasque2.gif Yuki.gif Glaceon.gif Foxy.gif EliseSonia2.gif EliseYvraine.gif
EliseYvraine2.gif Eve.gif IilyaMinami.gif LiraMeadow.gif CuddleRaven.gif DanielleNightshade.gif Rouge.gif Yvraine.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
I can't say furry is one of my kinks, but I thought the animation quality was excellent so I decided to create a thread. It was difficult to organize this artist, because his naming sucks, and the archives were badly organized & missing content. I tried my best to gather missing content from discord and elsewhere, as well as titling the Blender content by characters. If I didn't know who was in it, I left it untitled.

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
I can't say furry is one of my kinks, but I thought the animation quality was excellent so I decided to create a thread. It was difficult to organize this artist, because his naming sucks, and the archives were badly organized & missing content. I tried my best to gather missing content from discord and elsewhere, as well as titling the Blender content by characters. If I didn't know who was in it, I left it untitled.
not a furry fan myself either, but futa furry can sometimes pass with a few rubs, but if its excellent quality, i overlook that its a furry.
with that being said, i thank you, for your work, and to show my appriciation, i will rub one off for sure. thats all i can give you, would give you a kiss, but that is not possible unfortunately :(

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shaversian

mongoose003b

Jul 9, 2018
while this does touch on some of my kinks, one thing that im not a fan of is bazoongas that are so big that could give you a concussion if you are accidently hit by them, i like them where they are a perfect handful, not where you need a forklift. I am not trying to hate on the artist since I do like the artist style and how smooth it is, just saying its not for me. I will say, since I have checked out every vid to give it a chance, out of all the deathclaws animations ive seen, this artist actually made the deathclaw cute and fuckable, in my opinion, wouldve liked it if the assets were a little smaller and it was either missionary or standing and POV. also, making one of eve from walle, didnt think of that one and again, while i did like it, the bulbs were a little too big for me but kudos to the artist. i know theres a lot of ppl out there that like them like that so keep floating your boat, no matter what anyone says, including me.

OuiOuiPP

May 17, 2018
Update to the collection?

Also, I think this video is missing:

Last edited: