Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
I had officer Khan set to question mark for the model when meeting her for the first time in the hospital with Granger being shot but I got a blank screen instead, had to go into the options to change the model.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I had officer Khan set to question mark for the model when meeting her for the first time in the hospital with Granger being shot but I got a blank screen instead, had to go into the options to change the model.
Thanks, I will fix for the next release

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
o_O.... I can't wait until you get the Gypsy Woman. Maybe you could figure out the white stone, and get it with it >:)

mattslime

Nov 20, 2018
Just use the spell, ie go to the sacred clearing, cast the spell then use a possession of theirs. For Mia, use the crystal ring

Seraphina cannot be possessed, except to the extent of her as a thrall becoming yours. The possession spell does not work for her
When i use the crystal ring during the day after casting the spell i get "Nothing Happens, but then again it's daytime." and at night i get "There's no way to use that here". Same for the Hidden Room after i made it a place of power.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
When i use the crystal ring during the day after casting the spell i get "Nothing Happens, but then again it's daytime." and at night i get "There's no way to use that here". Same for the Hidden Room after i made it a place of power.
I just tried and it works fine for me
- go to the sacred clearing
- cast possession
- use the crystal ring
and Mia is possessed and you are in her room or the hotel depending on the time of day

The messages you noted are the ones when you use the item when possession is not case and not in the right place
EXCEPT I note it does not seem to work properly for her in the Hidden Room so go to the Sacred Clearing and try there
EDIT: it is a bug purely for using the crystal ring in the hidden room, fixed and will be in the next release

ckfk

Jan 4, 2021
I just tried and it works fine for me
- go to the sacred clearing
- cast possession
- use the crystal ring
and Mia is possessed and you are in her room or the hotel depending on the time of day

The messages you noted are the ones when you use the item when possession is not case and not in the right place
EXCEPT I note it does not seem to work properly for her in the Hidden Room so go to the Sacred Clearing and try there
EDIT: it is a bug purely for using the crystal ring in the hidden room, fixed and will be in the next release
Ursula's bedroom location is hidden from view; need cheats to reach it. Living room fine. Bedroom no

Also if there is an update that comes out in this website f95zone, I have to search each page to see if cmacleod post an update. I want to see the latest version and download it easily. How can I do that?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I mean if there is an update that comes out in this website f95zone, I have to search each page to see if cmacleod post an update. I want to see the latest version and download it easily.
I report every update/release so the first post is updated. I do not do so for small fixes, but please note as I said for the last release I will not be posting any small fixes for 14.15d. Any fixes will be in the next major release 14.16

Reactions: ArmoredDom

TyrannoRexx

Nov 19, 2018
I've seen a few people ask this question but it was a few years ago. Which path (Apprentice, Conspiracy, Murder) is the furthest along in content, and as far as the scenes is there a clear difference in theme?

As a side note, are there consequences for charming as an apprentice? gates says not to, so I assume there is. How severe are those consequences, and is there a way to not charm then as an apprentice?

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I've seen a few people ask this question but it was a few years ago. Which path (Apprentice, Conspiracy, Murder) is the furthest along in content, and as far as the scenes is there a clear difference in theme?

As a side note, are there consequences for charming as an apprentice? gates says not to, so I assume there is. How severe are those consequences, and is there a way to not charm then as an apprentice?
No real difference in the amount of content between the paths, there are different events and minor scenes. One person cannot be charmed on the apprenice path but can be romanced. One person is replaced and their story with a similar but different one.

There are no consequences of charming in the game currently, and you cannot progress the game without charming people

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
did female path got a good amount of events or just 3 or 4 like bfore ?
Unsure what you mean, you can do everything as a female player as a male can. The game will show lesbian versions for sex scenes with female characters.

I think you may mean here how many male/female scenes are available in this case, and there are only a few. In general it is difficult to add scenes for male characters it is hard to find images not during a sex scene, so it is tricky to find enough non-sex images, and there has been little demand.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Any Preferences Here
I was just playing around with trying to address some comments and feedback (mostly elsewhere) about navigation.

This is a variation of using the phone map quick walk option, instead now when you are outside it will show an extract of the map with clickable locations, The standard buttons could be hidden for walking elsewhere or retained. The example here retains them for people's homes but not for nearby streets. You can click on the image on the houses or street names to walk to the location like clicking the button would of.

Just checking if this seem helpful or not. There is a fair bit of work to get all streets/areas working but the basic
'engine' is done

I will probably remove the 'here' icon and see if I can get the label for Cherise Rd' turned right side up, but it is likely related to the path being drawn so could be a pain to correct.

Reactions: ruyin

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
Any Preferences Here
I was just playing around with trying to address some comments and feedback (mostly elsewhere) about navigation.

This is a variation of using the phone map quick walk option, instead now when you are outside it will show an extract of the map with clickable locations, The standard buttons could be hidden for walking elsewhere or retained. The example here retains them for people's homes but not for nearby streets. You can click on the image on the houses or street names to walk to the location like clicking the button would of.

Just checking if this seem helpful or not. There is a fair bit of work to get all streets/areas working but the basic
'engine' is done

I will probably remove the 'here' icon and see if I can get the label for Cherise Rd' turned right side up, but it is likely related to the path being drawn so could be a pain to correct.
I've played the game enough to know where locations are so navigation really isn't a problem. I can see how it'd be confusing for a new player but once you unlock the teleport spell an start marking places you start to logically connect the town. As long as that style of map is a toggle because I won't need it and I prefer the non map pictures that are already in the game.

Side note: having played again, have you considered extending Rathdown road so it connects to Chesire Road? Just underneath the Ross house there. Or putting in an alley or something? That way you would have a circle around the town and everytime I'm at the hotel or east side of the town I don't need to go Town Hall > Library > Kollam Street to get to the shops.
Untitled.png

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
I'm hyping so bad right now, really really hope this game is going to get more content. Such a great game, would love to see it keep going with more stuff, anything really. Am loving the pregnancy additions, amazing (y)

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes