• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

Torao Chadabe

Jan 9, 2018
Any idea how to remove the memory seals? Once used I cannot seem to return to Lvl MAX.
Took me a while to understand it too.

It is just a toggle. So if you click the same effect twice it toggles on and off again. So click another effect to switch to that one or click the same one again to return to her un-hypnotized self.

Anxietyness

Mar 6, 2019
Ever find these two? Finished everything but these and I can't find them still.
Someone said that those remaining two are the breasts enlargement and breasts reduction status, but I tried it and it didn't work. So I can only assume that those two status effects are not achievable in this version of the game.
If anyone could upload the latest version (1.07 i think?), that would be awesome.

Reactions: Zippix

Torao Chadabe

Jan 9, 2018
View attachment 3778952

Anyone knows how to unlock the last two here. I'm pretty much 90% done but these two still perplex me
Ever find these two? Finished everything but these and I can't find them still.
Nope. STILL have no clue what they are.
Those 2 question marks cannot be unlocked.

They are placeholders, because the dev was too lazy to remove them or something along those lines.

If you have the "Thanks a million !" title in the Sex Titles tab, you have finished the game and now you can enjoy raping the girl to your hearts content.

When we see a scene with tentacles grabbing a girl We all know where it's gonna go.jpg

Lanytai2010

Jul 31, 2017
Okay, this is peak. No other similar game kept me playing for so long. It's just fun to keep messing with it in different ways.

Mar 28, 2022
Pretty short game, speedran it sub 1 hour due to how insanely easy it is to grind, the rest is just AFK grind

Oh and the animation and art is good ig

quite dissapointed about the "Rape" part though, yeah this is a trainer game, but this girl went from terrified due to rape to a cumdump in a picosecond kinda killed the mood ngl. At least make the rape part longer

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Pretty short game, speedran it sub 1 hour due to how insanely easy it is to grind, the rest is just AFK grind
AFK grind? Why? As soon as you're out of the tutorial, game progression is almost instant.

quite dissapointed about the "Rape" part though, yeah this is a trainer game, but this girl went from terrified due to rape to a cumdump in a picosecond kinda killed the mood ngl. At least make the rape part longer
Have you tried un-hypnotizing her?

Mar 28, 2022
AFK grind? Why? As soon as you're out of the tutorial, game progression is almost instant.

Have you tried un-hypnotizing her?
by I mean the AFK grind i mean when you need to 100% the game

I didn't hypno her after the tutorial end, just wriggling my mouse around and already "beat" the game

4.60 star(s) 24 Votes