Christ12345

Dec 23, 2018
Is there any actual content with Rose? Because I have played episode 1 about 10 times trying different things but never actually get anywhere with her?

sac812

Mar 9, 2024
Is there any actual content with Rose? Because I have played episode 1 about 10 times trying different things but never actually get anywhere with her?
I could have sworn I got *something* with Rose on my first blind playthrough of v1.0 ... but was never able to get it again, so ever since I just kinda assumed I'd imagined it.

If it did happen at all, it was something relatively minor -- one of them walking in on the other showering and/or masturbating when MC moved stuff into her house before Claire arrived, along with some subsequent interaction -- but I honestly couldn't tell you if it actually happened or not, let alone what choices I might have made to get there.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
I could have sworn I got *something* with Rose on my first blind playthrough of v1.0 ... but was never able to get it again, so ever since I just kinda assumed I'd imagined it.

If it did happen at all, it was something relatively minor -- one of them walking in on the other showering and/or masturbating when MC moved stuff into her house before Claire arrived, along with some subsequent interaction -- but I honestly couldn't tell you if it actually happened or not, let alone what choices I might have made to get there.
Just the relatively minor scene. And then the gallery mockup has her panel which may have led you to believe there was something with her. I hope she gets reintroduced in this new version and we will finally get some scenes with her.

Christ12345

Dec 23, 2018

Just the relatively minor scene. And then the gallery mockup has her panel which may have led you to believe there was something with her. I hope she gets reintroduced in this new version and we will finally get some scenes with her.
Cheers.

Podman124

Aug 18, 2018
Dev clearly enjoys NTR / NTS more than love route. Having multiple route choices in the game are good but not when it takes this long for updates. It often ends up hurting the game and disappointing either NTR or non NTR players with every update. Personally, I would say if you struggling with update frequency, then the devs should focus pleasing one type of crowd instead of both.
Dev clearly likes something and updates the opposite, why do ntr fans just make shit up like its the truth. If he was a clear ntr fan why is he focusing so hard on the love route after all these months.

NTRCreator

May 26, 2024
Dev clearly likes something and updates the opposite, why do ntr fans just make shit up like its the truth. If he was a clear ntr fan why is he focusing so hard on the love route after all these months.
If he isn't fan of NTR / NTS why would be create an entire previous game for it? And why would he start THIS game with NTR update first? And for me, after playing both routes, I can clearly see dev is more passionate about NTR path. That's just my personal opinion.

And you asked why would he focus hard on adding love route? It's obvious isn't it? He has to add updates for love route since there is a choice for it, right? Now that he is getting attention from both crowds he is trying to balance it out. And like I said before multiple choices are always good so I am all for it, as long as he can keep up with the updates.

If the dev doesn't enjoy one part of the game as much as the other, then this could impact on development time.

Reactions: harsha_26

ciccio76

Feb 15, 2022
I downloaded Because I love her 1.0 and also the Alpha love update version, but I don't understand if the latter is an update or a remake of the first part

Unikat2000

Sep 17, 2017
Hi,

can anyone tell me what route you have to be on to see the new content? I'm playing on NTR and told Zoey the truth, but I don't see any new content...

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
On Claire's gallery i get a error when click in page 2
There was a new update on Steam today, although that weird gallery thing still persists.

I've updated my compressed post that is here to the most "current' version (not Alpha, the "full" update) and my gallery fix is included.

If you still have it, you can add this file and it will fix that error but seems that file isn't there and that fixes and unlocks that one slot, but no more error ;)

Reactions: DJsona

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
here is my unofficial Android port of Because I Love Her Ep1-LoveUpdateAlpha.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Link is dead. Other version 1.0 as well.

Toddy.Berlin

Jan 23, 2021
I assume that this has been written here several times already...
After 10 months, the update was a big disappointment in its scope. :rolleyes:
It's a shame, because the game is really good. :confused:

Reactions: packard1928
3.40 star(s) 94 Votes