V1ultrakill

Jul 7, 2023
I'm too poor for the game, would anyone please post the Android version? Joiplay crashes whenever I try to load it...

CharlieV

Mar 26, 2023
Personally I would be more pleased if they made our futa with something more physically possible, but overall nice little story with happy ending.

Reactions: Gr8M8

cmnd

Jun 15, 2022
The ending of this game genuinely made me shed a tear in happiness. The only other time a game made that happen was in FutaDomWorld.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: phantasytester

V1ultrakill

Jul 7, 2023
View attachment 3826619

Overview:
Enjoy a short and linear erotic visual novel illustrated by Sulcate.
Experience the rising sexual tension between a futanari and her roommate as their "friendship" develops.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-13
Release Date: 2024-07-13
Developer: RFH Games
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voiced: Engrish
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras:
Italian Translation*
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 3826639 View attachment 3826632 View attachment 3826636 View attachment 3826634 View attachment 3826641 View attachment 3826640 View attachment 3826637 View attachment 3826638 View attachment 3826642
where's my android file, it's on itch so it should be here

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Pretty nice game (I bought it to support the dev), the only thing I find lacking is that I would love to see what happen after the last scene (more intimacy in other rooms, pregnancy, etc). It's a little short and the good part is sadly in the second half of the game which make you crave for more.
I'm really eager to see the dev next project (or maybe a sequel to this one) ^^

Edit : Oh my bad, there is already a new game ^^

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
good cg's and it's actual futa :BootyTime:, a rarity considering the western artstyle.
I did address intersex (Hermaphrodite) , from what I seen in all cases there is one sex that over represents the other in the biology of the person. Which can present with a micro-penis from it not developing fully, or a big clit, on top of other forms. But from what I heard, in most cases the genitalia can't serve it's intended purpose anymore since neither one develops properly, or rarely you get a single function type. That is why Futa is fictional, it just doesn't happen naturally.
hermaphroditism is impossible on humans because of our genome structure, but you are correct, futas need to have both pene and bagina, if dick only on girl body then it's shemale.

I'm just somewhat getting tired of people taking tags and just redefining it to what they would like it to mean and not what it actually means since all that does is cause problems. Futa isn't "Women with dicks", they have to have both sets or else it is not a futa. Sort of like how they fucked up the NTR tag on here, since that can represent 3 different tags to people on this site and 2 of the definitions have completely different audiences.
comparing futa with ntr is extremely stupid as one cannot be changed at all, as much as ntr fans love to try and explain how ntr differs, at the end of the day someone is getting cucked and that is the base premise for ntr, having swinging and sharing tags to fix some of the complaints would help as cheating already exists, while futa is still stuck to trans even though it's nowhere applicable but some game devs exploit that to push non-futa games as futa, similar to how r34's futa tag is beyond polluted with shemales.

Reactions: Kamakazey

Kamakazey

Apr 9, 2019
comparing futa with ntr is extremely stupid as one cannot be changed at all, as much as ntr fans love to try and explain how ntr differs, at the end of the day someone is getting cucked and that is the base premise for ntr, having swinging and sharing tags to fix some of the complaints would help as cheating already exists, while futa is still stuck to trans even though it's nowhere applicable but some game devs exploit that to push non-futa games as futa, similar to how r34's futa tag is beyond polluted with shemales.
I only meant it as it is similar not a full comparison. Tags are meant to help you find stuff that fits your tastes. In the same way that people looking for Futa aren't looking for Trans, people looking for Netorare aren't looking for Netori (having your lover stolen vs. stealing peoples lovers)

DarkNix7465

Sep 3, 2020
View attachment 3826619

Overview:
Enjoy a short and linear erotic visual novel illustrated by Sulcate.
Experience the rising sexual tension between a futanari and her roommate as their "friendship" develops.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-13
Release Date: 2024-07-13
Developer: RFH Games
Censored: No
Language: English
Voiced: Engrish
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras:
Italian Translation*
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 3826639 View attachment 3826632 View attachment 3826636 View attachment 3826634 View attachment 3826641 View attachment 3826640 View attachment 3826637 View attachment 3826638 View attachment 3826642
The Voice Acting is top tier

Redacted27

Oct 16, 2022
This is a really good game the voice acting is amazing, I even got second-hand embarrassment in some of the scenes.
I couldn't help but imagine the voice actors faces on some of these scenes. Fucking amazing 10/10

Reactions: phantasytester

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 126 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.

sakuratwister

Aug 15, 2019
Got it today and found the story to be very enjoyable, and the art is fantastic too.
Here's a full game save with different save slots that are right at the start of each sex scene.
Extract the files into Benefitship -> game -> saves.

Reactions: Skittlebrau
4.40 star(s) 31 Votes