VN Ren'Py Captains Bizarre Adventure [v2.5] [CaptainVerse]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Johnny 1207

Jan 16, 2021
I'm quite interested in how mc will save himeko, Kiana reunites with her mom and I wonder if the humanoid zombie girls can be saved just a suggestion

Reactions: Kanchou-Sama

Kanchou-Sama

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Why is there no audio or sound in the game? Not even background music? It makes the game absolutely boring.
Yes, I had already been told about this, and that's why in the last update I addressed most of the issues related to this. I'm still testing a few new things to see how they turn out. I took longer than expected to release this update, and because of that, I couldn't include everything I had planned. I ended up having to set some things aside to finish this update on time.

Kanchou-Sama

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I'm quite interested in how mc will save himeko, Kiana reunites with her mom and I wonder if the humanoid zombie girls can be saved just a suggestion
Hehe, the wish to save her is what started it all. As for the zombie girls... well, I’ve already had some ideas about what to do with them, but that’s something for much later. Though, they’ll inevitably make an appearance soon~

Reactions: Johnny 1207

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Hehe, the wish to save her is what started it all. As for the zombie girls... well, I’ve already had some ideas about what to do with them, but that’s something for much later. Though, they’ll inevitably make an appearance soon~
Ok since I just started playing first release chapter 1 guess I'll have to wait for next update so have at least some music right now I can't force myself to keep playing it.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes