What are the genres you are looking for in this novel

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CheatOrNot-3.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
There will be a ntr version like the incest version from chapter 4 onwards. People who may want/like ntr may download it. There were some people wanting to see ntr and it was earlier in my plans too. If you don't want to see ntr just download normal version. Incest version will not be available for free from now on. Thank you.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
There will be a ntr version like the incest version from chapter 4 onwards. People who may want/like ntr may download it. There were some people wanting to see ntr and it was earlier in my plans too. If you don't want to see ntr just download normal version. Incest version will not be available for free from now on. Thank you.
Lol , there you go . The poll was fake then . remove that No NTR In future tags . Don't miss lead players. Add NTR/cuck in the planned tags, doesn't matter if it's a seperate download other games tried that technique before(Lord of Imagination is one of those games )
Harem+NTR nice that has worked really well before.:LOL:
Add your post to dev notes .so it will be easier for people to avoid the game who don't like cuck stuff . Right now the first page only suggest it will be a Harem game .

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
The whole reason I downloaded was the "no NTR" on the OP and the fact that harem+incest won the polls.
Guess that didn't matter? :rolleyes:

Mister Player

May 9, 2023
Lol , there you go . The poll was fake then . remove that No NTR In future tags . Don't miss lead players. Add NTR/cuck in the planned tags, doesn't matter if it's a seperate download other games tried that technique before(Lord of Imagination is one of those games )
Harem+NTR nice that has worked really well before.:LOL:
Add your post to dev notes .so it will be easier for people to avoid the game who don't like cuck stuff . Right now the first page only suggest it will be a Harem game .
Firstly, he did not write the op. It was me and I will change it.Secondly,It will be a harem game plus incest. If you cannot make out what the post meant then I would like to reiterate. He means there will be three separate versions of the game. One with harem only, one with harem and incest and third with harem and ntr (and may be a fourth with harem incest and ntr). You may play whichever you like. It is not that ntr is a must. There were requests about ntr too. Finally, you are getting all this for free. I hope since you are a modder, you know how it feels like to be unappreciated.
The whole reason I downloaded was the "no NTR" on the OP and the fact that harem+incest won the polls.
Guess that didn't matter? :rolleyes:
There will be a non ntr version too. If you want a lame excuse to leave you didn't have to bother giving it, just leave the thread already. If you are a "donor" in patreon ask him personally there, here you are just part of pirated gaming community.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Firstly, he did not write the op. It was me and I will change it.Secondly,It will be a harem game plus incest. If you cannot make out what the post meant then I would like to reiterate. He means there will be three separate versions of the game. One with harem only, one with harem and incest and third with harem and ntr (and may be a fourth with harem incest and ntr). You may play whichever you like. It is not that ntr is a must. There were requests about ntr too. Finally, you are getting all this for free. I hope since you are a modder, you know how it feels like to be unappreciated.

There will be a non ntr version too. If you want a lame excuse to leave you didn't have to bother giving it, just leave the thread already. If you are a "donor" in patreon ask him personally there, here you are just part of pirated gaming community.
As i said it will a be a NTR game . Harem+incest +NTR .still a NTR game . Dev can make as many version as he wants but if game contain NTR optional or not. It should should be mentioned and tagged properly. I mentioned lord of imagination as an example you can search that game up .

About my personal opinion poll was fake since dev didn't stick to his NO NTR promise. People who like harem genrally don't play NTR games even if it's optional. It is absolute opposite of harem .
Getting all this for free . Really? This is a PIRATE forum everything is FREE not just this game . that's the whole point,if you don't upload some else will . That doesn't stop anyone from giving their opinion. You may not like it but this not a private fourm where you control the opinion and narrative.
I am a modder if someone complain about things not working or bugged I fix them . I don't tell them to leave the thread lol :LOL: .

Golzd

Apr 25, 2023

Jesus, not matter how many "versions" you do it is still gonna get the ntr tag. Also what a pointless poll, what if no harem players go and support this now? yeah its a pirate forum but i find this site great to reach out and support devs, like many others do.

tenor-1295817679.gif

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes