Stella Mueller

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2024
Dev
Does the Female Domination Tag mean the MC can Dom the Male NPCs or is this LezDom where you can only Dom the Female NPC?
Female domination means that there will be scenes where the MC can choose to dominate both female and male NPCs, depends on which route you choose and who your love interest will be (of course you can replay all the characters).
Hope this is helpful, contact me if you have any more questions.
Have a nice day and thank you very much for the support!

Stella Mueller

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2024
CAn we play pure lesbian route please
If in Episode 1 (next update) you choose Helena's route, you'll be able to experience a lesbian love story.
'Bisexual' refers to the MC, who in the first episode is potentially attracted to every NPCs.
Once you choose your route (Helena), you can have a purely WLW story.
Hope this is helpful, contact me if you have any more questions.
Have a nice day and thank you very much for the support!

Stella Mueller

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2024
Black and White Minimalist Simple Elegant Productive Tips Carousel Instagram Post.png.png

Mini Collection Announcement: Late Summer Mermaid
Dear Guests,

I’m thrilled to share with you my latest creation: the Late Summer Mermaid collection!

This mini collection is inspired by the enchanting late summer vibes, when the sun is gentler and the air carries a salty breeze. I wanted to capture the magic of those moments when summer slowly merges into autumn, creating a nostalgic marine atmosphere.

What you’ll find in the collection:

• New skin tone: A shimmering blue skin, adorned with delicate scales that reflect light.
  • The mermaid outfit: This set includes a top delicately woven with fishing nets, a fishing net skirt, sandals and a pair of earrings, all adorned with pearls.

Every detail is designed to make your MC feel like a true mermaid.
This collection is a tribute to the hidden beauty of the sea, the calm brought by the sunset, and the natural grace of marine creatures. I hope it brings you the same serenity and wonder I felt while creating it.

Thank you, as always, for your support. I can’t wait to hear what you think of Late Summer Mermaid!

With love,
Stella

Stella Mueller

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2024
Hi everyone, I opened the official Coral Cove Hotel Discord server! it's open to everyone and you can join to chat, share ideas and opinions about the game and interact with me! let me know what you think! <3

Stella Mueller

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2024
EPISODE 1 - EARLY ACCESS!!

Dear Guests,

I am thrilled to announce that on September 27th, EPISODE 1 of Coral Cove Hotel, will be available in early access for all supporters!

In this episode, you will find:

- Story development with the 4 crushes

-
Story development with friends

-
10 new wardrobe items

-
12 unlockable illustrations

- 8 new backgrounds

- New outfits for the crushes

- Route choice

- Replays

Thank you so much for your continued support!

With love,
Stella