anoneemous

Jul 11, 2023
1723787383872.png
i hope that future versions could have more development to the side characters (which i haven't unlocked them all yet) the ghost girl side quest was very good, office girls could have more development too, but i dont know how it will be made on ch2

Mr. Scribbly

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
View attachment 3936493
i hope that future versions could have more development to the side characters (which i haven't unlocked them all yet) the ghost girl side quest was very good, office girls could have more development too, but i dont know how it will be made on ch2
I do plan to flesh out the side characters a lot more in the second chapter! Most of the shorter events were planned more as intros to potential quests in the second chapter more than anything else. Some characters will, of course, have more development than others, but I will make sure that the players choice to meet each of these characters will effect the second chapter. Nice to see that you're enjoying the game though!

Reactions: anoneemous

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
I do plan to flesh out the side characters a lot more in the second chapter! Most of the shorter events were planned more as intros to potential quests in the second chapter more than anything else. Some characters will, of course, have more development than others, but I will make sure that the players choice to meet each of these characters will effect the second chapter. Nice to see that you're enjoying the game though!
Hey dev, could you please clear some things about Azalia and Sarah? They are in a relationship so will they continue to fuck after MC got with Azalia? Will it be optional? Not a fan of forced lesbians.

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
Feels like Stephanie is the result of a multi-billion dollar experiment to make the most frustrating character possible. Annoying pirate talk. No boundaries. Heavyhanded. Oblivious to how annoying she is. Not even hot, a decidedly bland character design.

Maybe this is the intended effect the writer wants from this character. I suppose in very small doses it might offer some comic relief. But I suggest showing some restraint in how much Stephanie is forced down our throats, especially if she isn't meant to be hated. I don't know what it is about her but I have very little patience for her particular brand of nonsense. I wouldn't want what is an annoying character to expand itself to the point the game starts being annoying.

Otherwise, I like the game so far. Keep up the good work.

Mr. Scribbly

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
Feels like Stephanie is the result of a multi-billion dollar experiment to make the most frustrating character possible. Annoying pirate talk. No boundaries. Heavyhanded. Oblivious to how annoying she is. Not even hot, a decidedly bland character design.

Maybe this is the intended effect the writer wants from this character. I suppose in very small doses it might offer some comic relief. But I suggest showing some restraint in how much Stephanie is forced down our throats, especially if she isn't meant to be hated. I don't know what it is about her but I have very little patience for her particular brand of nonsense. I wouldn't want what is an annoying character to expand itself to the point the game starts being annoying.

Otherwise, I like the game so far. Keep up the good work.
Before I say anything else, I have to say that I got a very good laugh out of your description of her. I'm sorry you feel that way, but your description is impeccable.

Anyway, as for how she's portrayed, yes, she is supposed to be a more boisterous, in-your-face character in Chapter 1 the beginning of Chapter 2. I will say that I plan to have her more subdued in the future, mostly as she becomes closer to the main character. The way I intended to write her for what is currently released was to be a bit... much for the main character, without being malicious. The more annoying parts of her character are a bit of a façade, but I won't go into any more for fears of spoiling future updates.

I'll say that she is sticking around, but she won't necessarily be characterized in the same way that she was in the first Chapter. Hopefully that elevates your concerns, and thanks for checking out the game!

PS: I know better than to force a Jar Jar Binks onto the audience, so I wouldn't be too worried ;p

69bluetooth69

Apr 22, 2020
The walkthrough mentions the "right" ending for Annabelle's chapter one quest but not how to get it. How do we get it?

Mr. Scribbly

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
The walkthrough mentions the "right" ending for Annabelle's chapter one quest but not how to get it. How do we get it?
Ah, I didn't realize how poorly I worded those hints. By "right ending," I meant that each scene is attached to its own ending. No ending is the "correct" ending, and each ending will unlock one of the scenes automatically

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
Before I say anything else, I have to say that I got a very good laugh out of your description of her. I'm sorry you feel that way, but your description is impeccable.

Anyway, as for how she's portrayed, yes, she is supposed to be a more boisterous, in-your-face character in Chapter 1 the beginning of Chapter 2. I will say that I plan to have her more subdued in the future, mostly as she becomes closer to the main character. The way I intended to write her for what is currently released was to be a bit... much for the main character, without being malicious. The more annoying parts of her character are a bit of a façade, but I won't go into any more for fears of spoiling future updates.

I'll say that she is sticking around, but she won't necessarily be characterized in the same way that she was in the first Chapter. Hopefully that elevates your concerns, and thanks for checking out the game!

PS: I know better than to force a Jar Jar Binks onto the audience, so I wouldn't be too worried ;p
I've gotten further into the update and she's already mellowed out a lot but how she's introduced is still bothering me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TheFurs

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
I've gotten further into the update and she's already mellowed out a lot but how she's introduced is still bothering me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree with you but you also have to understand that it was because of her that MC, Sarah and Azalia managed to escape.

She didn't kill or seriously hurt anyone so it's fine I guess. I know a couple of games where MC forgave people who killed people dear to him.

If I have to complain about someone it would be that demon girl. She's infatuated with the spectator and only using MC as a source of connection with the spectator. Whenever she's doing something with MC spectator is always in her mind.

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
I agree with you but you also have to understand that it was because of her that MC, Sarah and Azalia managed to escape.

She didn't kill or seriously hurt anyone so it's fine I guess. I know a couple of games where MC forgave people who killed people dear to him.

If I have to complain about someone it would be that demon girl. She's infatuated with the spectator and only using MC as a source of connection with the spectator. Whenever she's doing something with MC spectator is always in her mind.
I mean there are a bunch of different LIs, they are going to have to offer different angles/kinks/flavors for us to explore. I'm less harsh then you in how I see her motivations.

Part of it is an exhibitionist kink that goes beyond her attraction to the spectator. She had quite the reaction to having the MC seeing her masturbate too.

Beyond that, I think she gets off on the idea of taking this entity that's doomed to be a non-participant and making them a participant. Like the ultimate act of charity. She's getting off on the power she has to delight an almost doomed entity. Kinda like how a slut might take pleasure in throwing a hopeless virgin a bone. It's a power trip in a sense.

It's also a challenge for her. Even though the spectator has no form and limited ability to communicate, she's still going to find a way to get him off (and herself in the process). It's hard to be mad on the MC's behalf when the spectator is us, the player themselves. If anything, I should feel jealous on the spectator's behalf that I have to share her with the MC, who I have less control over.

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
I mean there are a bunch of different LIs, they are going to have to offer different angles/kinks/flavors for us to explore. I'm less harsh then you in how I see her motivations.

Part of it is an exhibitionist kink that goes beyond her attraction to the spectator. She had quite the reaction to having the MC seeing her masturbate too.

Beyond that, I think she gets off on the idea of taking this entity that's doomed to be a non-participant and making them a participant. Like the ultimate act of charity. She's getting off on the power she has to delight an almost doomed entity. Kinda like how a slut might take pleasure in throwing a hopeless virgin a bone. It's a power trip in a sense.

It's also a challenge for her. Even though the spectator has no form and limited ability to communicate, she's still going to find a way to get him off (and herself in the process). It's hard to be mad on the MC's behalf when the spectator is us, the player themselves. If anything, I should feel jealous on the spectator's behalf that I have to share her with the MC, who I have less control over.
Well, when she's kissing or fucking MC she's imagining spectator in MC's place. If somehow spectator was separated from MC she won't give a fuck about MC. It feels cuckish to me.

Spectator is not exactly MC. It has it's own consciousness. Like how echo is not MC. So she basically wants to fuck spectator but she can't do that so she's fucking the next best option and that is MC since spectator is connected to MC.

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
Well, when she's kissing or fucking MC she's imagining spectator in MC's place. If somehow spectator was separated from MC she won't give a fuck about MC. It feels cuckish to me.

Spectator is not exactly MC. It has it's own consciousness. Like how echo is not MC. So she basically wants to fuck spectator but she can't do that so she's fucking the next best option and that is MC since spectator is connected to MC.
I know the spectator is not the MC. The spectator is the player. The spectator is YOU! The MC is not you. He says and does whatever the script call for. The way I read it when they talk about the 3 energies inside you is one is the MC, one is Pink and the other is you the player that is ''spectating'' the game. The spectator might end up having a role in the lore/plot but the fact that I was choosing what the spectator was saying (yes or no) was enough to convince me that I am the spectator (rather than it being some unknown entity).

This 2D waifu is willing to risk making the MC a cuck AND break the fourth wall just to fuck YOU and this is the thanks she gets!?

Mr. Scribbly

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
I know the spectator is not the MC. The spectator is the player. The spectator is YOU! The MC is not you. He says and does whatever the script call for. The way I read it when they talk about the 3 energies inside you is one is the MC, one is Pink and the other is you the player that is ''spectating'' the game. The spectator might end up having a role in the lore/plot but the fact that I was choosing what the spectator was saying (yes or no) was enough to convince me that I am the spectator (rather than it being some unknown entity).

This 2D waifu is willing to risk making the MC a cuck AND break the fourth wall just to fuck YOU and this is the thanks she gets!?
Trying to write the Spectator in was definitely tricky for me lol. I wanted to make a character have a direct connection with the player (yes, you are the Spectator), while still keeping the games storyflow and narrative make sense around the main character's goal. I tried at all costs to avoid it seeming cuck-y towards the player, but I'd understand someone having reservations about how it was executed.

The way I tried to frame it was that she's attracted to you, and since you're the one playing the game, what she does to the MC is what she's doing to you. I'm not a perfect writer, so I was prepped for people to wonder about the intentions of the Spectator's role lol.

kalebkk637

Oct 22, 2017
Hello, how I can this Sarah scene? I already done with Sarah and open her Bar date option but this scene (Alley Blowjob) still locked

Capture.PNG

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Trying to write the Spectator in was definitely tricky for me lol. I wanted to make a character have a direct connection with the player (yes, you are the Spectator), while still keeping the games storyflow and narrative make sense around the main character's goal. I tried at all costs to avoid it seeming cuck-y towards the player, but I'd understand someone having reservations about how it was executed.

The way I tried to frame it was that she's attracted to you, and since you're the one playing the game, what she does to the MC is what she's doing to you. I'm not a perfect writer, so I was prepped for people to wonder about the intentions of the Spectator's role lol.
Ok, I was thinking of trying the game out to see if I'd be interested in the end, but if I'm not the MC, then I'm definitely not interested: I just like to play in an immersive way, so that while I'm playing I'm the MC, if that's not the case, then I have no interest in anything the MC does, not in his life, not in himself.

All the mind control, corruption, romance, etc. stuff is of no importance if I can't play inmersibely as the MC.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I'm sorry to hear that, but I completely understand that it's not everyone's cup of tea.

If it changes your mind, nothing in-game ever outright states that the Spectator is the player. There are multiple characters that are controlled in the game, so it's left ambiguously enough for the Spectator to be its own character.
I have to be able to 100% identify with the MC, the slightest doubt in that regard is enough to make my interest in the game drop to 0. And from what I've read in the thread, some seem to see it very clear that the spectator is the player and the MC is someone diferent and not the player.

Reactions: Harem4life

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
Hello, how I can this Sarah scene? I already done with Sarah and open her Bar date option but this scene (Alley Blowjob) still locked

View attachment 3941753
Weird, that should definitely be unlocked. I'll take a look in the code real quick :p
MC's second date with Sarah has to be in the bar. You'll get it only if Sarah date variable is set to 1. So, 1st date in the park and 2nd date in the bar.

Now you can't get it. You'll have to go back and play from the first date.
If it changes your mind, nothing in-game ever outright states that the Spectator is the player. There are multiple characters that are controlled in the game, so it's left ambiguously enough for the Spectator to be its own character.
That only makes it worse. The girls should devote themselves only to one guy and that's MC. I named MC because I wanted to immerse myself in his role.

1) spectator being the player means MC is not the player so that only means spectator is looking at MC getting all the girls. Spectator is looking at everything happening like a cuck.

2) spectator not being the player means demon girl don't give a fuck about MC/player so it's still cuckish.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes