Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Is anyone else having the problem of not being able to interact with the girl because a box pops up saying "I should make sure I have time", "I should probably get free", etc. or is it just me? This happened during my last playthrough as well.

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
Is anyone else having the problem of not being able to interact with the girl because a box pops up saying "I should make sure I have time", "I should probably get free", etc. or is it just me? This happened during my last playthrough as well.
yes, only talk with them the next day

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
I tried that and nothing changes. It stills says I need to make sure I'm free.
really extrange, talk with them earlier, if the quest says "afternoon", talk in the morning

Just to ask, does the game have enough things for now or do you recommend waiting a little longer?
i think you should wait a little longer, the main quest is really good but the aftergame there are not much to do

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
really extrange, talk with them earlier, if the quest says "afternoon", talk in the morning
I've tried waiting days, talking to them at different times, etc. and nothing works. I can't trigger Umeko's, Himari's, and Airi's events.

Reactions: Abagofbabies

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
The android port likes to crash if some other Android function overlays the screen. A quick save button would be real nice so I could compulsively quicksave rather than losing progress back to whichever of my manuap save or auto save is more recent.

Fun game looking forward to seeing how it develops.

Sep 27, 2017
So, I have Chapters 1 and 2 completed, and chapter 4 is up tp "TO BE CONTINUED".
But I have nothing whatsoever for chapter 3?

Screenshot.jpg

Also, the only thing left in the girls menu is "talk to Airi in the morning", but no event starts. I've tried it numerous days

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
There is a bug in the walkthrough. At Himari's level 2, it tells you to talk to her in the evening. it should be the afternoon.
Screenshot from 2024-09-07 14-31-39.png

someone already reported it on discord. the solution is just to ignore the walkthrough and visit her at afternoon.
=======

So, I have Chapters 1 and 2 completed, and chapter 4 is up tp "TO BE CONTINUED".
But I have nothing whatsoever for chapter 3?

View attachment 4004685

Also, the only thing left in the girls menu is "talk to Airi in the morning", but no event starts. I've tried it numerous days
You hit a sequence break bug and your save is probably broken.
Screenshot from 2024-09-07 14-25-57.png

I have no idea how it happened. I personally did not encounter your bug

Last edited:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Just tried this for the first time today. Didn't pick sandbox or story mode but following the little book (assume that's story mode) I apparently missed many of the side scenes. Do these scenes pop after Chapter 4 and the visit to the capital or before?

I stopped when it said "to be continued" but does the game keep going after that, just no more story and only the side quests?

It's very unclear and I haven't been randomly clicking every location during every time point to see if that location/time has an event (one of THE WORST sandbox mechanics)

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes