Maniac404

Jun 30, 2024
i like the game. i've tried every way to raise my stats.
I noticed that not every decision button which has an impact has the colored frame to show what is influenced.
is that a bug or should it be this way to keep the tension high?

Witchy95

Feb 20, 2018
The UI design looks really nice! Would be nice to have a version number on the zip or folder, something like Dungeon_Desire_V2.zip for example, just to avoid confusion in the future (maybe even include it on the title screen? Up to you, of course). Nice to see an older man like Behrick, hope he gets more content in the future. Good luck with your project! :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Devenril

Boodstain

Jan 11, 2019
shut your pie hole. I wouldn't have found this game without the gay tag and so far, I'd certainly say it has gay themes.
"Themes". Yeah when the dude becomes a female as described/shown in body in the first release without any sexual content between m/m then it isn't gay, regardless of flirtation between men. I didn't say just gay either I also said sissification which is also ignored due to them becoming a female as I explained.

And for pointing this out the developer essentially said, "stop talking, I'm right you're wrong", because they want to sucker in as many people in to play the game and hopefully subscribe to patreon/subscribestar, regardless as to whether the content of the game matches those of the tags. Which makes the whole point of having tags useless in the first place.

If you like the game good for you, but the tags are misleading.

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
I prefer games such as this that include nice graphics showing the gradual change. Words can accomplish a lot, but just having an avatar graphic depicting the change really takes it to the next level if done correctly. Great game so far with very attractive images of both males and females.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Yes! This cannot be avoided. I don't want to tell too much in advance, but I plan to leave the opportunity to get rid of my female body
Ok, so this game is for transformation fans, totally respectable (y)
I just wanted to say that your storytelling and writing is very good :coffee:
I will definitely visit your next game and if it is about NTR/NTS/Incest without transformation I will follow you

• Love
Reactions: Devenril

yaoiuser13

Jun 6, 2017
from what i read in the comment, the game forces you to turn into a girl.

i just hope i can play as a BOY (cock and no tits), not a boy in GIRLS body.

no matter the context, Gender Bender is NOT GAY.
from what the creator said it's likely that you will have both as an option, stay a guy(maybe a bit more feminie compared to when you started but a guy nonetheless) or change to girl

also considering that the guy is getting his kinda sexual awakening when looking at dicks while as a guy, gay tag(for a big change in this site) is warrented

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
from what the creator said it's likely that you will have both as an option, stay a guy(maybe a bit more feminie compared to when you started but a guy nonetheless) or change to girl

also considering that the guy is getting his kinda sexual awakening when looking at dicks while as a guy, gay tag(for a big change in this site) is warrented
1726561712152.png

Terminill

Jan 31, 2022
Don't understand why this game is tagged as gay when the most we get is the MC looking at another guy's cock and going "Daymm shawty" Gender bend isn't gay

Terminill

Jan 31, 2022
I hope it's because we haven't reached that content yet
Dev said an option to ditch the female body will be added eventually, can't help but take that with a smidge of salt as most of these end up abandoned. I do hope that the dev sticks with it though and we'll eventually get some content that caters more towards gay stuff as i do like what's already there just can't take a sexual interest in it.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes