5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
330 days is almost a year that we have been waiting for V.0.5.
Enslaver DP is not popular.
The main game you are developing is Blue Country.
No one has paid you well for this yet .
You are bored with this game.
No one pays me well for Blue County, either.

for the other things - you're completely right.

Reactions: Your Mommy

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
btw its surpring that this has low support. this game is pretty unique, i thought milo makes about 2k or more, like some old niche games. i dont like some very dark stuff, but other devs often cant make blackmail and etc plot with girls properly(their characters and reaction). often its just 1 GOTH girl who talk defiantly to you(2 max) or become friendly to you after some interactions.
Wish you to have a bunch of future games on Other games link, be on Enslaver 4 or so, and become an enslaver-genre masta

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
btw its surpring that this has low support. this game is pretty unique, i thought milo makes about 2k or more, like some old niche games. i dont like some very dark stuff, but other devs often cant make blackmail and etc plot with girls properly(their characters and reaction). often its just 1 GOTH girl who talk defiantly to you(2 max) or become friendly to you after some interactions.
Wish you to have a bunch of future games on Other games link, be on Enslaver 4 or so, and become an enslaver-genre masta
Thanks, man. The good word and a new fan heats artist’s heart twice more than the money :LOL:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes