5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
hi Milo Haze FF my bro, could u make the change log more simple, i means it might be there's someone who doesn't want to spoiled too much by the "change log" update, especially ppl like me :KEK:

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
hi Milo Haze FF my bro, could u make the change log more simple, i means it might be there's someone who doesn't want to spoiled too much by the "change log" update, especially ppl like me :KEK:
Maaan. The frequent asking questions are "Who is the girls in the next update?" and "What we will do with them?".

That reminds me that some clever guy asks to remove the Gallery because it's not possible to open the whole scenes with one playthrough. Before a year the main question was "Why there is no gallery?".

So... I don't know how to answer you.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Maaan. The frequent asking questions are "Who is the girls in the next update?" and "What we will do with them?".

That reminds me that some clever guy asks to remove the Gallery because it's not possible to open the whole scenes with one playthrough. Before a year the main question was "Why there is no gallery?".

So... I don't know how to answer you.
well u can just put how many render , word or new feature if update came out, also u can just mention they name, n u can make other section at "dev note" or make a new "spoiler" button with introduction each one of ur main girls,

and also i didn't know there's incest in this game, n which one is incest again? oh wait kara n aaron they're sibling?

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
well u can just put how many render , word or new feature if update came out, also u can just mention they name, n u can make other section at "dev note" or make a new "spoiler" button with introduction each one of ur main girls,

and also i didn't know there's incest in this game, n which one is incest again? oh wait kara n aaron they're sibling?
Hmm... You got a point. I'll take a note about that. The word count maybe will be enough(I mention renders already).

2. Nope. Kara's his crush. Plum and Tom are siblings. Melissa and Kate are siblings too, etc, etc. A lot of siblings fun awaits us :D

Lord_stark

Nov 22, 2022
Just finished playing all the parts from the beginning till here. AND I FUCKING LIKE IT!!! . I just want to know will we ever get to impregnate mom, aunt and that principal's secretary? I so much want to fill their wombs. And that psychologist too. Loved banging her. Maybe we can give her a pill and make her ours too. Maybe push the storyline in the direction of how MC has enough of cooper (the redhead) and plots to get her done. Like turn the tables on her and make her join the list of his slaves and completely take over her organisation. Make a tablet from dope and slave pills crushed and mixed together and give so many to bonnie that she makes a fine collection to the slaves. So many ideas.

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
Aww man, recently got a new laptops after my old one (that was old as fuck) died and somehow and can’t launch any ren’py game, no error message pr something, just no reaction at all…

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
The second teacher does handjob.
The oral sex is still the sex.
There's also the secretary. She's hot, and the things we get to do to her are awesome.

But I agree about the milfs. The parts I'm most looking forward to. Taking down Teacher Sarah and Ms. Khatri....

Reactions: Milo Haze FF
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes