Kimrayt

Aug 30, 2021
If somebody asked me, what is the game with such a horrendous control that you suspect author not being a human at all, this piece of shit will be one of the top choices.
I understand, kinks, humiliation and everything, but this bs pile of code is unplayable even amidst hardest arousal

Reactions: BrandonW9

mazest

Oct 5, 2020
If somebody asked me, what is the game with such a horrendous control that you suspect author not being a human at all, this piece of shit will be one of the top choices.
I understand, kinks, humiliation and everything, but this bs pile of code is unplayable even amidst hardest arousal
Dual. If we are talking, for example, about camera control, then the system can justify itself by the fact that in the context menu with the choice of answers in dialogs - you can choose an answer with the mouse, simply by clicking on it, and at the same time rotate the camera, examining the scene around you with the mouse outside the context menu.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Thread-nuking time! :D

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
This game is in a desperate need of a gallery feature. There's way too many non repeatable scenes to fit in 20 saves of a normal playthrough.
the game has a gallery mode but its just for the different battles against different enemies in the game. anyways if you want to see the different scenes at any point just use unity explorer for it. the object inspector can load the many scenes that are in the game and not only that it has free cam that you can use if you want see the sex scenes from different angles or other views. You just need bepinEX and then download the unity explorer plugin and put the plugin in the plugins folder in your bepinEX directory.

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2022
the game has a gallery mode but its just for the different battles against different enemies in the game. anyways if you want to see the different scenes at any point just use unity explorer for it. the object inspector can load the many scenes that are in the game and not only that it has free cam that you can use if you want see the sex scenes from different angles or other views. You just need bepinEX and then download the unity explorer plugin and put the plugin in the plugins folder in your bepinEX directory.
Oops, I thought I posted this at the femdom university zero thread mb.

vnkvjnowde

Aug 15, 2024
The best way to play this game. lol

Reactions: XMHK

pieface

Sep 29, 2018
I cant figure out how to get this to work is I don't see a plugins folder in my bepinex folder. I ran the game after also it did not create the folder.

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
I cant figure out how to get this to work is I don't see a plugins folder in my bepinex folder. I ran the game after also it did not create the folder.
you need to place the folder in the game directory then run the game once and it should create folders inside the bepin ex folder

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

pieface

Sep 29, 2018
you need to place the folder in the game directory then run the game once and it should create folders inside the bepin ex folder
I figured it out. I was using a file called bepinex_master which I got from git hub but I found the file I needed was in a Youtube tutorial for modding a game called "muck". I don't think github will ever make sense me.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Cockanaya

Jan 31, 2021
I'm sorry but can you explain fully? I've downloaded the mono I copied the unzipped file and put it in and it isn't generating. Can someone please explain the full process?

awesomeusee

Jan 25, 2024
HumanRug is right, those first two are repeatable, but if for some reason you aren't seeing these events again you can always force them by opening the switch menu with '0' and turning on the following

5001 - Skullgirls outside bakery
5002 - Skullgirls second floor of school
30128 - April abuses you after shift (may need to be turned on during the shift)
do you know if there is a code to change the dominance bars

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes