DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Hm was just about to download this game, but I don't think there's anything worse then a sex scene that just leaves you hanging. That's rough.
Dude all the fucking girls in this game treat the mc like he has fucking mange or something,they barely touch him,i wish he would grow a spine and stop acting like a beta cuck cause otherwise the game is pretty good if you can get past that.Seems like everyone is getting properly fucked except the mc and he's like well okay i guess i'll go look for some other girl and the next one treats him the same :LOL:

May 30, 2017
The devs one patreon goal.
"That is an important milestone in the game development. Reaching this goal will mean that Fetish Locator is a serious game and will get a very serious approach!"

Most first time devs set this nebulous, uninformative goal at around $250 a month, some $500, a few crazy outliers at $1000.

This dev has it set at $2500 a month. Until then fetish locator, according to the dev's own words won't be a serious game and won't be treated very seriously as they take your money on a monthly basis.

That kind of nonspecific goal always irks me and makes me feel like the patrons don't matter much until there are enough of them to matter. A goal that says something like I'll hire an artist on commission at this goal is respectable, buying a second rendering pc is fine, I'll do releases twice as often or with more content, even I'll get a graphics card so I don't have to use the crappy one in my laptop is better. But $2500 a month to take the project seriously is kinda gross as a statement, regardless of the current quality of the product.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Dude all the fucking girls in this game treat the mc like he has fucking mange or something,they barely touch him,i wish he would grow a spine and stop acting like a beta cuck cause otherwise the game is pretty good if you can get past that.Seems like everyone is getting properly fucked except the mc and he's like well okay i guess i'll go look for some other girl and the next one treats him the same :LOL:
I think i'm gonna give this one some more time to develop before I play it then, that sounds kinda unbearable.

Reactions: Tenenbaum

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All was 4 naught!
Like Thanos not even getting his half dead as he was outcast from soul stone!
Those choices are not working at all!
Any yucky kink needs THIS:

A tap out = BIG RED BUTTON ON SCREEN AT ALL TIMES!!!

Not having it and making MC go through with the yuck is no go!

Reactions: GroPin

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I like the Game, if you don't like a certain Fetish avoid it, but put the whole down. One Suggestion, the scene with the MC and Lyssa in the closet Him getting a Bert Jackman ;) (you know what I mean) Her technique is not fluid. It looks like she about to Upchuck Her Dinner from Micky D's. Just sayin, Maybe her mamma thought her that way.

May 30, 2017
I think there were a few Patreon goal under $300, but the game recently passed $300/mo so only the "next goal" is displayed.
The $2500/mo goal was probably a "reach" goal. Like the point when the Dev could stop thinking of the game as a hobby and start taking it "seriously" as a second job.
Most patreon pages have their met goals displayed, unless you can back up what you're saying about prior goals I find it difficult to believe that goals would have been removed. Also if, like you said, there were a number of goals between the $0 and $300 a month mark then it seems incongruous that the next goal would be set $2200 a month higher than that.

And on the treating it as a job point, most patreon devs state that they will treat it as a job at a certain point, or that they'll be cutting down hours, or getting more help. This dev doesn't say any of those things, just that the game and his effort will only be "serious" when a whopping $2500 a month goal is reached. Thats pretty messed up for his current patrons - and for all the 8 times more patrons he will need before the goal is reached. And even then it doesn't make any specific commitments.

For someone who is selling a written product designed to communicate things, I err on the side of assuming the dev could word this goal with specifics if the dev so chose. The fact they didn't is meaningful.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
interesting-a few good models. will you be able to have sex with trans or will they just be a gag? what's the plain for em?

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
"All fetishes are optional and depend on your choices! Join my discord to give me feedback about the game!"
I was surprised to see the scat tag added, but between the possibility of a meh scene (let's be honest, there's no way it'll be worth it) and being subjected to things I actually loathe (and being locked out of other things I like), I think this is the end of the line, for me. The fact that the game actively undoes cheating points just goes to show this is another troll game.
Edit: I'm looking at the up-to-date walkthrough, and not only is it in fact not in the game, there aren't enough points to progress to the party, unless you agree to be dominated. But that's what you wanted, right?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes