Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
View attachment 388285

Development update 01.09.2019

TL DR: I’m back from vacation and working on the next update!

I had a nice and wonderful vacation after working a lot on the first release of the game. But don’t worry, I’m already working on the next update that is going to happen at the end of September. Why only the end of September? The first release of the game had 5 scenes in it, that in total covered one story day! And it was a very busy day for our main character! But after I wrote the draft of the story for day #2… It only was possible to fit it in 7 scenes!

Telling the story the way I want is one of the reasons why I’m actually developing this game. So it will be 7 scenes. Wish me luck to finish it by the end of the month! And stay tuned for the update!
of course you open the door! what could possibly go wrong?!

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
I
As one of the writers on the game my response is:
"Patreon Release was at the end of September, so Public Release will be at the end of October."

As an active member of F95 my pirate response is:
"When someone ponies up the doubloons and leaks it. Yarrr, Matey"

I know, that kinda sucks. Let me explain a bit about why I think it is worth it.

As an active member on F95, I've played a hundreds of games here. I keep a "Fucking Excellent" folder with about 40 games that I actively keep up with and have really impressed me. Those are games that I find compelling and have at least one scene that impressed the fuck out of me and has me coming back with every new release hoping for more content like that.

Day 1 (v0.01.05) of Fetish Locator was one of the few games that made it to my "Fucking Excellent" folder in the first release. I was impressed enough by it that I became one of the writers and have spent the last month dedicated to making the best game we can.
Day 2 (v0.02.xx) has three scenes that impressed the fuck out of me, and the overall quality is much better than Day 1.

Obviously I'm now biased since I am directly involved in the creation of this game. That said, I can think of very few games that have content (quality, variety, or type) anything like what we put into Day 2. I can't think of any games that have done anything like what we have planned for the next few releases.

8 new scenes, over 400 new renders, 2 new characters, 1 character redesigned and her existing renders replaced, render quality improvements, edits for spelling, grammar, and other dialogue improvements... again, I'm biased. I really want to see this game take off, but I also really think this game deserves it.
I totally get you bro.

Reactions: L7Bear

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Do you want to GAMe or .. are you waiting to be GAME for some kink hunter out there in the void??

Game On! Go Balls to the wall and rail your kink of desire into all expecting dames in this game;)!!!

In other news ... some behind the skirt dev talk of update preparations ::
1570219236923.png

Hey everyone! It was a great week! I spent some good time on optimizing my processes and managed to decrease render times without losing any quality. As you remember there are 8 scenes planned for day 2 of our story. Five of those are ready! One is half done and two left to be done! Our team is doing awesome work - generating content for the next releases. Day 3 story is being written now as I write this update. New scenes are so awesome, I'm super hyped to see you all play it!

Last edited:
Reactions: L7Bear

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok so I feel like this Update had a missed opportunity. Why did he not just go with the option of setting up the blind date with Nora, not telling Polly about and having Nora for himself then eating her out and taking a picture.

Just seemed like going along with Polly's plan was kinda stupid. Choice between helping the Lesbian you have no shot with or keeping the hot barista to yourself.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
"Menstruation" Wait, how tf is this sexy? I refuse to google this fetish and lose what little faith in humanity I have left. :cry:
Late teens I dated a girl that wanted to go down during my time of the month .... it's not what i'd call a sexy kink.

The very last thing on my mind when i'm gushing blood and feeling like shit is "damn, I wish someone would tongue fuck me now".

It does seem like some people are into it though.

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Ok so I feel like this Update had a missed opportunity. Why did he not just go with the option of setting up the blind date with Nora, not telling Polly about and having Nora for himself then eating her out and taking a picture.

Just seemed like going along with Polly's plan was kinda stupid. Choice between helping the Lesbian you have no shot with or keeping the hot barista to yourself.
I agree! You should have had a choice or hell I would have like after Polly left you the Mc went down on Nora yourself and then meets Polly at the park an eat her snapper making it a pussy buffet lol

Apr 21, 2019
i have a fetish that no one seems to have
Armpit fetish,once i tried to lick and fuck the armpit of a girl
but she just calls me wierd...

here i thought sibling got to have something in common but damn shes just too Vanilla

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes