Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Man, it's kinda funny that Lydia is the MC's main interest when she's at the bottom of the list for me personally, she's just so dull... wtf does he see her...

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Oh lovely, forced cage crap at the start of week three... what a fucking stupid move... my interest went 100% out the window in an instant... everyone has their kinks and all power to folks who enjoy chastity belts and cages but for me personally i cannot think of anything more boring, might as well dedicate week 3 to nothing but kissing and licking wrists or knees... an absolute deadzone on the sexy spectrum for me...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh lovely, forced cage crap at the start of week three... what a fucking stupid move... my interest went 100% out the window in an instant... everyone has their kinks and all power to folks who enjoy chastity belts and cages but for me personally i cannot think of anything more boring, might as well dedicate week 3 to nothing but kissing and licking wrists or knees... an absolute deadzone on the sexy spectrum for me...
can get rid off it quickly if you have played cards right, other option is ntr.

Gary+Cathy

Aug 11, 2024
Hello! I've been trying my best to download this, I've probably done so a dozen times, but I'm on a macbook and it won't extract it for whatever reason? I use the unarchiver for that usually, but I wondered if there was something I'm missing

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes