korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
The renders/graphics are really great or I can say the best I've seen but the story is just mediocre. The story/writing on this is like what you find on some generic RPG p2w mobile games it is so bland. I want it to be great so the writing needs improvement. Hire some good writers maybe.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eunoian

milan1366

Apr 18, 2023
it's great that characters have voice, but don't know why MC doesn't have one. It would be great that MC could also speak :) then no need to read the subs -

• Sad
Reactions: LordSinner

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
These are the best quality renders and animation I have seen on here to date!
Its the 4K that brings me to praise these so much, now I have to search for 4K specifically.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
any news from update?..
Yes, it was posted not long ago in here, and there was one posted a few days ago.

Hello, Heroes!

Today, I bring you the most amazing offerings: scorching hot preview animations from chapter 4! Zhara and Arlian look amazing in these, and I can’t wait to hear your thoughts about them. These are just a few of the animations you’ll see in the next release of Forbidden Fantasy! Are you ready?

Our animator is really shining in those, huh? We’re working very hard to make this chapter extra special for you! Here’s a quick summary of our progress so far:

• Storyboard: 7 scenes done, 2 in progress, 2 to go
  • Blocking: 7 scenes done, 1 in progress, 3 to go;
  • Lighting: 7 scenes done, 4 to go;
  • Facial Expression: 7 scenes done, 4 to go;
  • Cloth Simulation and Polish: 6 scenes done, 1 in progress, 4 to go;
  • Animations: 16 in polishing stage, 22 to go;
  • Characters and Script are done!;
Fresh Women will always take priority.

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
1000224676.gif
Just finished this game, knowing Oppai-Man and their first game, this is also a pretty good start, we're waiting for more! (y):devilish:

May 2, 2020
2 days until the release of Forbidden Fantasy - Chapter 4.
125053806_23-09-2024-05-21-01-348_wishlist-now-01.jpg

Hello, Heroes!

With the Demon Queen disturbing your mind, you find yourself struggling to discern what is real and what is illusion. Yet you can't help but enjoy the intense pleasure that the Human Queen, Arlian and Zhara can offer you.

We're 2 days away from the release of Forbidden Fantasy - Chapter 4. Wishlist here:

Production is in full flow, and we're bringing you exciting twists and turns! Are you ready to face the challenge of keeping your sanity while the world around you crumbles?

Forbidden Fantasy - Chapter 4 has:

• About ~20 minutes of fresh content;
  • 477 gorgeous 4K renders;
  • 40 sexy animations in 60 FPS;
  • Voice Acting;
  • Sexy sounds and moaning;
  • 720p, 1080p and 4K options;
  • Sweat and Physics;
  • HD Maps for all characters;
  • Multiple translations;

Notes:

• This version includes all the previous episodes in a single download.
  • You just need to download and extract the .zip file to play.
  • You can cancel your subscription here:

Thank you for being with us on this journey, your support is essential.

Wishlist here:

See you soon. OppaiMan.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes