VN - Ren'Py - Forbidden Fantasy [Ch. 3] [OppaiMan]

1. 5.00 star(s)

wimpywarrior

looks great, i hope it gets updated soon, it is a little unpolished at places but the overall quality is amazing.
    The girl is gorgeous.
    The pacing is off from what i can tell, but maybe this is a prologue more than anything. if it is the latter then i understand the pacing.
    The story is not that great as of now..
    I shall be waiting intently.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

AgnorWolf

This has to be one of the most generic boring ass games ive played in awhile, the writing is basic, the plot is basic and the characters are about as deep as a puddle. I had no motivation to want to know more about the world or the characters and I wasn't remotely invested in the story. Its clear what the plan is from this team do good renders and shit out generic games to make money, there are tons of other better games on here that I would happily recommend over this.
    If good renders are all you care about then you might enjoy this and im adding one star for those.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Chlorhexamed

Its a terrific start.
    Voiced Characters that aren't annoying; great animations and of course monster girls are my favorite. Its short now, but if it continues it will become one of my favorite visual novels and rush straigt up in the weighted ranking.