kekeryuken

Jan 1, 2020

for PC or Oculus Rift: Google Drive

for Oculus Quest/Quest2: Google Drive

0.6.1 changelog:

- enabled to select multiple enemy characters
- fixed a bug that prevented the same characters from fighting each other

0.6.2 changelog:

- fixed a bug that caused enemies to remain visible when returning to the first menu after adding more enemies to the menu screen
- fixed a bug where the running motion of enemy characters would not play through to the end
- grab and pin attacks will now be performed when Fart Content is Off
- fixed a bug where the eyes would not look towards the player when changing height
- Grab and Pin attacks will now hit the player when changing height
Thanks very much for the post !

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Just fight her with a lighter and get her to hurt herself by starting her on fire or burn up her insides.

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
so. i have no vr... when i got into the game i hit with right an left mouse... hitting q gets me into third person. haven't figured out how to block. an the girls are super strong for some reason. they either fart or butt knock you down in afew hits. but so far its not a bad game..

hastati322

Sep 27, 2020
Beyond glitches that can be worked out, this is honestly one of the best games on the market right now for this kind of content: 3d Femdom Fighting

eworm77

Jul 25, 2020
Thanks for this game. It's a very good one.

Just a question: when you are pinned on the ground, how do you get up ? (I'm on PC)

Apr 26, 2020
so. i have no vr... when i got into the game i hit with right an left mouse... hitting q gets me into third person. haven't figured out how to block. an the girls are super strong for some reason. they either fart or butt knock you down in afew hits. but so far its not a bad game..
Space is block and for those that don't like being farted on you can uncheck it in the options to stop the stink