4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
how to cheat lewds into the game?
Use this as a guide:
Open 2 cheat engines .
1 cheat engine select the game from application tab . We wil name this x
1 cheat engine select the game from services the third game of heroine rumble . We will name this y
in y select all values and exact value , search for your lewds ammount then make it lower or higher press next scan , you should have 1 or 2 adresses with same numbers .
in x put speed hack of the game to 0 .
in y change the ammount of lewds to how much you want .
in x putspeed hack to 1 , woala u have the ammount of points you want .

Reactions: kalimir

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
how to cheat lewds into the game?
you dont have to cheat:
make a copy to be sure before you use my both saves. you have to use both.
User / "your name" / appData / Roaming / HeroineRumbleSave

Story Fighter levelv 126
Adventure Fighter level 1 ( i like to dominate the strong Fighter with her,
because with that low level it takes time before the fight is over)
Lewds 14.000
Almost every grab unlocked for both.
For more Money let the story fighter AI fight. It goes very fast with that strength.
Or just reset the level to get the most lewds back.

kndaldakf

Jan 8, 2018
Use this as a guide:
Open 2 cheat engines .
1 cheat engine select the game from application tab . We wil name this x
1 cheat engine select the game from services the third game of heroine rumble . We will name this y
in y select all values and exact value , search for your lewds ammount then make it lower or higher press next scan , you should have 1 or 2 adresses with same numbers .
in x put speed hack of the game to 0 .
in y change the ammount of lewds to how much you want .
in x putspeed hack to 1 , woala u have the ammount of points you want .
"1 cheat engine select the game from services the third game of heroine rumble . We will name this y"
what does this part mean?

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
"1 cheat engine select the game from services the third game of heroine rumble . We will name this y"
what does this part mean?
After you opened the processes list,you will see processes section click that ,then you will see heroine rumble icons choose the third one.

kndaldakf

Jan 8, 2018
After you opened the processes list, you will see processes section click that ,then you will see heroine rumble icons choose the third one.
Ok i followed what you said to the letter, but when I put the amount in it would start rapidly turn back to the original amount

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
yes, I even did it when the game was frozen.
When i unfroze it the number started to rapidly reduce itself back to the original amount
Check the guide again maybe you did something wrong like confused which one is "x" and which one is "y".I am telling this because I got the same confusing result once like you.Just try to do again but slowly this time ey:)

Persona_Chaos

Jul 19, 2020
Alright might as well ask here:

If you could add one thing to Heroine Rumble, what would it be?
Threesomes.

another option should once you loose, in adventure mode or story mode you taken to a dungeon and become a mindless puppet for the one who has defeated you in combat. :D

Reactions: YHL

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
Threesomes.

Enlit3d did you change the game mechanics similar to heroine rumble ?I asked this because characters in the video are moving freely like real time?Or this is just one of the game modes you created for the game?

YHL

Jun 10, 2017
Enlit3d did you change the game mechanics similar to heroine rumble ?I asked this because characters in the video are moving freely like real time?Or this is just one of the game modes you created for the game?
There is a Versus Mode based heavily on CATC that has a gameplay fairly similar to Heroine Rumble. The gameplay you're seeing is that, except you can play with customized/modded characters from CATC.

Reactions: Estella69

Vanity

Jun 2, 2017

If it´s only one thing, then the ability to truly be able to build my char the way i want to, my Idea going into this Game for the first time, was to make a Tank a lot of health, a lot of grapple power, while being ultra weak to sex moves, turns out with the way the stats work in this Game it isn´t really possible and that the AI tends to ignore Sex moves until you are at half health for most of the times also wasn´t helpful -.-

If it´s more then one thing:

- More moves
- Temporary Status effect (like if you cum you get a slight weakness, while the enemy gets a slight buff)
- Fetish preferences (one you resist more, one you are weak to)
- Some sort of corruption mechanic (Either like a permanent debuff that only can be removed for a high price or something temporary like losing to an opponent makes the refight harder and reset once you win)
- An Option to let the Ai scale to your lvl (Biggest problem with this Game for me was that you get overpowered rather quickly)

Oh and since we probably are talking about Feedback that is meant for scuffed rumble...

For the love of good make the special moves work like in HR, it´s super inconsistent and annoying to try and pull of this Keycombos if you play on a Keyboard >.<

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017

traps,more animations of rape,specific animations for each enemie and NPC,usually you want beat enemies and go to next stage because there are new enemies with new animations,have all animations in all enemies make this less fun,you start to find this how if you can just find the same thing with different skin,add slaverun,i mean enemies,NPCs can make you his/her sexual slave,if the enemie/npc rape you in the vagina then chance of get pregnant, others creatures enemies no humanoid for example tentacles,slimes and humanoids fats etc style orcs or goblins etc,sexual traps in the wall,floor,trees etc that can trigger new animations and some event of slaverun or whatever if you not escape fast,more cities with NPCs that can trick you or try rape you and make you his/her slave, you can make for example dungeons that have in X floor a city or camp where you can find X males or monsters humanoids,change the look of the dungeon how you go more and more inside in plan like other world,a camera that you can move for separate and do soo much zoom how you can, add physics of breasts,ass and vagina to make the sex look more real,this is horrible that the vagina doesn't open or doesn't open enough and the penis goes through it,you should correct the sex scenes you add so that the enemy doesn't fuck the air, your leg or your forehead,it remember me that blowjob need a open big mouth soo the penis can enter perfect maybe depend of size of penis you can do openings more big or small soo it fill perfect,missions,events and being able to interact with the cities and NPCs as well as being able to get into houses etc,i dont know if when you have sex your MC have the semen in the body/vagina/inside of vagina/face/inside mouth or if you can see the cum of the npc when they release this,remember that the cum would look ugly if it went through the body or the head like a super jet, this should be very short or just enough to look good or add some kind of molecule or dots or something that collide with the female character and fall, but it has to appear cum the body, mouth, vagina and inside of vagina, mouth or ass.
You can do not only game over slaverun (not true game over because the game not end and you can escape),you can do other game overs events,like the enemie have a farm and use you for breed babys human or whatever other event lewd,not need be slaverun all time when you are defeated,
the dungeons need not always look like a labyrinth, there can be a whorehouse style dungeon with furniture, beds and rooms or other things,butyou must make this in a way that it have sense,you cant floor 1 a forest and floor 2 a whorehouse,this is need change few to few and have sense,in the dungeon you can have evil nps that not attack you and not sell you or cant be from your team in plan others girls slaves or npcs females or males for only talk or that how you advance in the dungeon then they can trick you and if you triggered a event for do or go X place then they rape you and make you his slave or whatever, this game need a atmosphere more dark but not with gore, with lewd,do you can make a dark atmosphere of slaves,breed farm etc like sexism or whatever with main caracther?.

Last edited:

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
Oh you ask about heroine rumble,srry im had a read missclick,i understand Heroine rescue team and i told you things for improve in heroine rescue team...
idk,im not have much interest in heroine rumble.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes