Meow23

Feb 22, 2023
I swear to god I have seen so many inquiries to the black face, bo9th in VR and in normal play. And not once have I seen the issue addressed or answered. Did I miss it, I tried to read carefully. If I missed it, someone PLEASE point it out to me.
Yup, have not found a fix in the thread. I did find that it seems to be a missing texture specifically only when in vr if i remember correctly. Pretty much makes it unplayable lol.

rojvol

Oct 13, 2019
I feel like this game has a huge VR potential since it's essentialy just a scene player with customizible stuff and I don't know about you guys but it gets real annoying trying to switch between the controller and your dick every 5 seconds to readjust some shit in games like Captain Hardcore etc.

That being said the VR version sucks ass currently. I got more bugs in 20 minutes than in all other games I've played in the past year. It even became completely unusable several times. I hope they continue improving the VR versionn.

Reactions: Petri1971
Feb 4, 2018
I feel like this game has a huge VR potential since it's essentialy just a scene player with customizible stuff and I don't know about you guys but it gets real annoying trying to switch between the controller and your dick every 5 seconds to readjust some shit in games like Captain Hardcore etc.

That being said the VR version sucks ass currently. I got more bugs in 20 minutes than in all other games I've played in the past year. It even became completely unusable several times. I hope they continue improving the VR versionn.
Ill help you out. Anything in the XXX PC sim realm other than Virt a Mate is simply a waste of time.

https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-mate-v1-22-0-3-meshed-vr.6881/

• Haha
Reactions: rev_10

Harambaeee

Jan 27, 2021
I guess I'll be the so-called "hero"... :p

Edit 1: When you go to the unlock screen in the game, it should tell you which "Nr." or number... then you just have to click Get Code and it will take you to the Patreon post that has been assigned to your game. Then just look for the link that you were directed to (below) and there you have your code.

Edit 2: Some extra clarification because a lot of people can't seem to understand this... To reveal the codes from each link in my post, you need to click the Spoiler and it will show the codes from that link!

Edit 3: Some extra extra clarification because a lot of people still can't seem to understand this...You must make sure that the post number that the game sends you to matches the one in the link. Because I'm tired of getting false flags on "omg the code doesn't work" when it actually still does because people can't understand or follow instructions... Please stop DMing me about this now. I will fix the codes if I notice they have been changed. They have never been changed and nor do I believe them to ever be changed.

Final Note: The best and foolproof way is just to see what "Nr." it gives you and try each one of the "Nr." from each list... One of them will work. If not, you're doing something wrong. I can't help people anymore than I've already tried.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

are there really people not getting this? like bro if u dont get this, turn off pc, sell the pc, do something else

Anonymous329

Jan 19, 2020
With a Quest3 VR headset I have quite some issues with 0.24. The woman in the chair has black face, the whole navigation thing is weird and gives you motion sickness when looking through the npcs eyes.

The overall image quality is good. This will be a great game once they sort out the 3d movement stuff.

3.90 star(s) 49 Votes