Collection - Pinup - HyoombotAI Collection [2024-09-15] [HyoombotAI]

1. 5.00 star(s)

DangerousCorgi

One of the higher quality AI creators I have come across. Seems to take about a week or so to produce each set, and you can tell because of the quality and detail in the images. Yes it's AI, and yes it's hot as hell.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

rustyoldfox

At first i thought thst this was gonna be, you know like, well done, but waaaay to big buts. They i tought, fuck it, there are a feew really fine pcs here, and it worth it.

I mean, we all havev different tastes, i know a woman whom is the best Mother i the world, and she is into water Sports. Which make her stand out of the norm,

This places, is a place were most of us.can find something to turn either US or our friends on.

Me, I was lucky i met a kinky submissive girl whom was studying to become priset +somerhing more (dunno the exact translation, but imagine basically,
    1.trying to ASK help, SOUL OR BODY, SOUL, THATS WHITIN THE OTHER GUYS REALM, OTHERWISE, ORGANIZE BREAKING OF DEPRESSIONS, HELPING WITH EVERTHING THAT MAKES IT EASIER FORN THE PERSPON TO START HANLING STUFF ONE SELF.

ITS, A BEAUTIFUL THING, RELIGIOUS OR NOT,

FOR THE RESPECT I FEEL FOR "ALMOST" ALL EXES, I WILL OFC NOT GET INTO DETAILS, A HALF CLEVVER PERSIN CAB FIND OUT WHO THIS PERSON IT IS IF I WERE TO BE CLUMSY WITH STUFF LIKE
    -WHERE.THE SUN GOES UP AT WINTER
    HAIRSTYLE.
    -how many rooms, what ,type of handle

Some go"yeay well at times the landlord saves money and saves the opening and closening mechanism, but repaint wardrobev (seriously, this opebibg mechanism is all over, but only two places which reinforce this ttpe with a Bolt, which with tw springs and A REINFORCEMENT SO NOT TO LEAVE MARKA FROM SPRINGS, more.....

My DAd was a creep, my mom changed names, plenty o times, and I have worked at postoffoce 1qnd2 and never let anyone in, ask for a hidden adress....and never asked the person for name personal id no, phone (as much as I can, we are not elible to even warning the person thst this person IS trying atm, like, get Bear-hair spray....

But also sometimes, people, had no respect for women, and didnt understand, thats...well, it almost NEVER go well first time. Everything takes practise.

For extra kink, or specialty, it has to at least be ok wiyouŕ partners.

Sometimes it becomes a "well ill give you back for that" or "bad girl" like start easy

All well in a dominant/sub roleplay, but take it sloooooow, doesnt mean that all nights must be slow, the first mins YES, because this is whe you decide if its gonna be a bit arder, tie upp, spanking, Rp and here is one of the most annoying moments ive gonna through.

Meet someone who flirts and I feel like "yeahhhhhhh, when im with others, shit gets crazy, I even get more and more drinks so things....supposedly are gonna go wilder.

Ok, im not super against it, but, yeah, I dont like men drinking Girls under the table to get what they want.....

Personally, wouösnt care, been there, nothing extreme went down.

But wHen men like, cant stay5/5 drinks.but is..simply ti get you drunk,

For wom3n
    1. Please carry bear-spray
    2.if not, find a strong one, but bear spray is perfect.
    A) cop ask, may i see that? Like they sre all gold Colorado and red paint change to lila.
    B)if possible take flatpearls, make a heart,
    One letter insidee.

This is shit i know , but wheb then ask you what ut stads for (give ten mile stare, use some livstecken and tell the name of a dead relative, , evev if you dont believe it, say that you will see her again, sing the song 'we'll meet sgain"....

Super awkward,

1 . Make sure you are , hold up something shit, whatever, but, hold, if youre gonna drop it it cant be a can,, just say " my knees" ok it doesnt what im doing, you have control, please i can lose much but I cabt lose my moms diamind ring she game i have nothing left. Just dump any shit ring, grab har if possible, spray, if not when he bend over, ,you spray, drive in a football kick.

Good to have, mini strobe 7€ on tenmu. Buy a ractical whip, but nail a nail into the

If not enough get a handle drilla (or find one woth a whole in, steelwire pref with plastic cover over, or not, im a man, seruously, take no chance, go naken Iron wire, BUT festen it with nails, woodsticks, real, nails, which goes intot the tree handle.

More textile fabrik, more tree, then, muuuch superglue, wmfillnitbup with these different fabrics.

Important: at the top, there might be lose thin wires, cur them grab soomethinf out of metal, cut something out of plastic, then tou add more superglad but at the whip part, either close it off with a piece of plastic. Or a Bolt.

Never said i like men who forces themselves upon others, without consent

Like, ive been through some ceazy stuff, a girl who did not want a sage word, second time we met, second date, she dont get, out often....

And im not one to "oh, wow, anything? All the time? Timemlim...no?.awwwffs,

"Yes I regnet this already, but if you wabt out od what we just spebt house ranking about, wear like like unsexy shorts"

Well if was weird at first, but when I realtid she was ok in the head and not on drugs or selfhating.....or, you know, only super seöf hating and doesnt want safe word bevause of THAT? Like....I can do much, but if I get its to get punished for being s bad person as bad parent, like, if the kid is out there at the other parentes ehich is worse....then, this shitbn wait+ can get better, even if its cry sex.