4.60 star(s) 28 Votes

Cookiedraggy

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2019
Tried, and I'm still not sure if it's bad timing, a bug (since it says dash in the thing of controls when I'm in the air), or if I'm missing an item/progression thing
We have removed the airdash, you only had it in the big playground demo before we started the real world progression ^^ but we forgot to also remove the tooltip that pops up in the right top corner, so we will fix that!

Cookiedraggy

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2019
i cant open the game, i was download save file its doesnt work and i deleted i reupload new version i cant play
If you changed the the save file manually, I cant help you fix the problem, sorry! =/ I dont know what kind of interactions that would cause and I will not download any file from here to find out.

Cookiedraggy

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2019
So how do you do the screenshot thing to save the colored kobolds?
Event is technically over, but you basically just talk to the kobold and they're saved. The screenshot bit was originally meant for a contest
That is correct! ^^ it was part of an easter event but they are getting patched out next build. Probably should have patched them out earlier to prevent confusion. The colorbolds do not serve a purpose in the actual game and the screenshot option is whatever you use on your computer to take screenshots (but again there is no reason to do it anymore).

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Devlog - 07/29/2024 - Purrfectly Fierce Lovers

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Since I browsed through Patreon content on a whim, I was wondering, and maybe you could let me/us know Cookiedraggy

When do you think Kincaid will see a release on Steam? Once the game is fully finished, or will you release in sort of an "early access" state to get some public feedback before the final version?

Last edited:

ZzZNemesisZzZ

Sep 12, 2019
I can't progress after I found the village. How do I start the quest to find the kidnapped guy, and where he is located?

WaorkingMan1999

Sep 28, 2023
That is correct! ^^ it was part of an easter event but they are getting patched out next build. Probably should have patched them out earlier to prevent confusion. The colorbolds do not serve a purpose in the actual game and the screenshot option is whatever you use on your computer to take screenshots (but again there is no reason to do it anymore).
Where do i go to give CookieDraggy feedback? because i want to give feedback!

Cookiedraggy

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2019
I can't progress after I found the village. How do I start the quest to find the kidnapped guy, and where he is located?
Go to the bottom-left part of the village - next to the mason is an elevator to bring you down. ^^

(yes we know the elevator is not easily identifiable ^^; )

4.60 star(s) 28 Votes