bomberman6482

Jul 27, 2017
I've got a weird problem. Every time I unzip the .7z file, the .exe file keeps disappearing on me. I assumed it was because my anti-virus was deleting the file for some reason but I don't get a notification. If I'm quick enough I can open the file and get a black screen before it just automatically closes and disappears. It doesn't show up in the recycling bin either.

I'm frankly flummoxed about what to do here.

Last edited:

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
I try to change my system local language, but nothing. What Emulator do you reccomend?
. After installation you will receive in context menu 'Locale Emulator' option. You need to 'Run in Japanese' the .exe every time, when you want to play the game.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I've got a weird problem. Every time I unzip the .7z file, the .exe file keeps disappearing on me. I assumed it was because my anti-virus was deleting the file for some reason but I don't get a notification. If I'm quick enough I can open the file and get a black screen before it just automatically closes and disappears. It doesn't show up in the recycling bin either.

I'm frankly flummoxed about what to do here.
That is 100% you anti-virus. Which one are you using? Usually, it's not completely deleting the exe, most anti-virus put it in a quarantine/virus chest. It will keep doing this if you don't add an exception to the anti-virus. Open your anti-virus program up, find the virus chest or quarantine, and inside you should see every instance of this happening. Pick one and restore the file. Usually this also adds an exception for the file so that it won't be flagged again by the program.

bomberman6482

Jul 27, 2017
That is 100% you anti-virus. Which one are you using? Usually, it's not completely deleting the exe, most anti-virus put it in a quarantine/virus chest. It will keep doing this if you don't add an exception to the anti-virus. Open your anti-virus program up, find the virus chest or quarantine, and inside you should see every instance of this happening. Pick one and restore the file. Usually this also adds an exception for the file so that it won't be flagged again by the program.
As mentioned before, I've checked the virus check and found there to be nothing in there. I've set up an exception for the folder that I'm unzipped the .7z file to but the exe file for the game still just disappears without any input on my part.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
As mentioned before, I've checked the virus check and found there to be nothing in there. I've set up an exception for the folder that I'm unzipped the .7z file to but the exe file for the game still just disappears without any input on my part.
You have to put the exception for the .exe specifically, not just the folder. Which virus scan are you using?

Stela-chan

Jul 27, 2018
It's been a while since I've seen scat as a tag. Might as well give it a go then. (Not because of the scat of course.)

TheHologram

Feb 15, 2018
totalvirus says malwarebytes claims its a bitcoin miner. Is malwarebytes itself a legit av program? It seems to always be the outlier flagging apps in totalvirus I've noticed.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Ahh Black Lilith game! I was never a fan of scat but I don't mind holding the SKIP key for a few seconds if it means I get to enjoy all the other stuff!
Thanks for the upload!

mantismerc

Aug 14, 2019
If you want a game compressed or want to help the community with more crunched versions, join us at Game Compression Requests 2.0 and post your requests or compressions!

DISCLAIMER: There is a major issue with the UI buttons having all its clickable areas scattered across the game window. I tried to resolve it but I'm no coder, so I improvised with a simple overlay guide on where the proper buttons actually are on the title menu. Other broken menus won't be worked on.

Usually a compression like this would be rejected by my standards. The exception for this upload is that the audio files are now functional (when running with Locale Emulator), and that the majority of the data is audio that is already as small as it can be without noticeably dipping in quality.

I've made two variations: Lite and "GSR".
"GSR" stands for "Gross Scenes Removed". "Gross" in this instance would be all the urination and scat scenes that were detected and were promptly edited or replaced. Blood is still here. The heavily pixelated mosaics were provided in the original, not done by me. I only tested this game on Windows 10 64-bit!

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Koukaku no Ai : Senzai Ishiki e no Mesubuta Kokuin [Final] [Black Lilith]

Original Compressed: 700 MiB
Lite Rar: 511 MiB
GSR LITE Rar: 511 MiB

Tools Used: TotalCode Studio v5.1.1, XnConvert v1.85.1, VLC Media Player v3.0.12 (custom YAC wasn't working rip), GIMP v2.10.22, GARbro v1.5.44.2904, KAGtool, pinga

Last edited:

bomberman6482

Jul 27, 2017
You have to put the exception for the .exe specifically, not just the folder. Which virus scan are you using?
I've been using avast. As mentioned before, the .exe file keeps getting deleted before I can put down an exception or do anything with it.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I've been using avast. As mentioned before, the .exe file keeps getting deleted before I can put down an exception or do anything with it.
I use avast, too. What I do is open avast up, and go under settings>exceptions>add exception

Then I copy the file path to the root file into the entry line, add a"\" then copy the full .exe name from the archive into the line. Then I re-extract the .exe into the folder. Worked every time for me so far.

I still find it really strange that it's not in your Virus Chest. Maybe is has something to do with your settings? You might have it set up to delete the file immediately instead of sending it to the Virus Chest for review. It might also be a thing with the free version vs the premium version if you're using the free one.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Well, the easiest would be is to add the potential extract folder to exceptions in avast, then turn the AV off, then extract the game. Then turn it back on. From what you are saying it seems to me that your AV is deleting the .exe during the extraction process (which may include the .exe first extracted into a temp directory before moving it to the extraction dir or something, and maybe it's at that time when shit happens).

eXten

Jan 2, 2018
Hm, I think folder's path can contain only latin symbols (without ö and é). Try rename it. If doesn't work, put the folder on another disk.
Thanks! Yeah, it was the characters. I tried to move it to the desktop, but that still had non-latin characters. It works fine in the root folder.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes