Aug 2, 2019
Does this game have twinks and regularly built men that aren't just weird towers/walls of muscle? Or is it all like that image in the op and the orc that someone posted a few messages up?
the only twinks that come to mind in this game is Arion and Xer. Both are Non-human. Take that info as you will.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I noticed that there was an even chain with barrel, I've done all up to talk with him, but he is not there and there are no bandits in the tavern.

On that note, the only event that I get when relaxing in the tavern is a boy roaming around my table that I can call out to, nothing else.

Kruxis

Sep 3, 2019
I noticed that there was an even chain with barrel, I've done all up to talk with him, but he is not there and there are no bandits in the tavern.

On that note, the only event that I get when relaxing in the tavern is a boy roaming around my table that I can call out to, nothing else.
Go to their camp and make them happy

hatass

Oct 6, 2017
Does this game have twinks and regularly built men that aren't just weird towers/walls of muscle? Or is it all like that image in the op and the orc that someone posted a few messages up?
I would consider lizards, beasts and select NPCs (like horse guy) to be in "regular" territory. There's a decent amount of content with it.

Jul 12, 2019
Does Maul have any sex scenes (with naked model)?
I only got the fight then it loops with "no one wants to anger the warchief yada yada"

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
Does Maul have any sex scenes (with naked model)?
I only got the fight then it loops with "no one wants to anger the warchief yada yada"

to trigger his scenes you have to be absolutely unbashful if he says to touch his arm, touch his arm, if he wants you to touch his chest, touch his chest, if he asks if you think he is better than you, tell him he is better than you.

his route is very submissive humiliation kink type, not my type of story but if you wanna see more of his content you gotta go that route otherwise he is just going in circles mentioning how he doesnt want to anger the warchief

Also your mc needs to be versatile(at least)/submissive too bc if the game see your character as a top/dom it just doesnt work with his route

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Am I stupid, how can this be a "Smile"?
If someone "Smile" like this to me, I.........'d probably drop my pants (in more than one way).....:sneaky:
(Last I know, "Smirk" or "Grin" is not a "Smile".)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TBH I didn't expect Passerby can nail it this good (Although the penis is kinda weird), no "cheap knock-off vibe" anymore.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The scenes are actually quite mild, nothing unpleasant even for someone like me who's not particularly keen on humiliation (tho I also don't dislike them).
I grow more n more on this side of LD: although there are tons of different kinks, nothing is extreme, thus way more approachable.

Reactions: FugginDamaged

Frenzyyy

Formerly 'Fieldshovel230'
Jun 29, 2021
I'm not gonna lie, this time I'm happy for hyao and passerby for getting good feedback for this new NPC "maul." (Based on my observation here and in discord). Unlike in the past updates, when they release new characters, the feedback is not that good to the point where some people blaming the new artist or comparing him to zoroj ect. Hopefully, they find this good feedback to create more exciting and lustful ideas in the future.

Reactions: yusu0427

GoldenStag

Oct 3, 2020
is the gallery option missing for anyone else? also, what does the MC CG option do?
It's because it's not the gallery version, sorry. And MC CG makes it possible to see cgs involving a shadow silhouette of the main character with npcs, but for now the only one you can find is Gunnar x MC for his track blowjob.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes