Kodi

Jun 30, 2017
This game is hard for me, I just want to watch the CG story, is there a detailed walkthrough or save?
There's a few comments on this thread with save dumps but they're a bit outdated. The game has a lot of branching questlines so it's a bit much to keep up with, for sure. On the game title screen there's a "Guide" button that tells you how to check quests in game and also gives a link to a guide that explains some of the more confusing stuff.

I also highly recommend taking advantage of the "Cheat" tab which is also on the title screen under Preferences. It makes searching for/crafting items much less tedious. Give yourself a bunch of stuff to help in combat, such as the enhanced lust and healing potions. You can also just open your save up in "Online Save Editor" and change values for stuff there. Searching "Character" should bring up your stats.

water0203

Jul 10, 2024
Excuse me, I tried to trigger the rework gloryhole event in farmstead, and it said MC can seek help from Lenny, when I found Lenny in Bareshade he said he don't remember MC.

So I thought MC may need to meet him somewhere else first, but when I tried ''offer help in Bernard's shop'' several times, just Roland and Edumnd visited the shop.

Would Lenny visit Bernard's shop? Or the ''don't remember'' dialogues is a fixed plot?

Aeriku

Dec 4, 2019
Excuse me, I tried to trigger the rework gloryhole event in farmstead, and it said MC can seek help from Lenny, when I found Lenny in Bareshade he said he don't remember MC.

So I thought MC may need to meet him somewhere else first, but when I tried ''offer help in Bernard's shop'' several times, just Roland and Edumnd visited the shop.

Would Lenny visit Bernard's shop? Or the ''don't remember'' dialogues is a fixed plot?
Iirc the first meeting would be during the bareshade expansion quest.

water0203

Jul 10, 2024
Iirc the first meeting would be during the bareshade expansion quest.
Thanks for reply, but I did not meet him during bareshade expansion. I think that the first meeting was during ''Country Road'' event, MC saved Roland, Edumnd and Lenny, after that I met Roland and Edumnd in Bernard's shop but did not met lenny anymore, until the rework gloryhole event, and when I track him in bareshade, he said he don't remember MC.

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Sharing some commissions of StanG for Hyao, creating stickers for Discord Server. He tried to add some background in Rhot Sticker. And it looks like a CG for the game.
Is this StanG a new artist to the game like Passerby ?
These Stickers are nice on their own (Rhot is super cute :LOL: ),
But I hope they are not used in the game, it's quite different from what we already hav and giving a different vibe.
If he start to do arts for LD it should be his own things, Like Passby's Maul.

Frenzyyy

Formerly 'Fieldshovel230'
Jun 29, 2021
I'm not sure. for me, StanG has potential of being the new artist to the game. He was introduced after he created the image of " Two Bandit " then He created the CG for Holiday Event of "Everett and his Guards " and eventually people commissioned him with few characters in the game where I shared here before with Logan and Korg Bottom. and now, Hyao commissions of Stickers for Discord Server.

I feel like hyao will eventually hired him as new CG artist for the game since StanG built a good reputation and the feedback on his works from the LD community is great. Unlike in the past where there is an issue with Narram as an artist, who been introduced immediately in the community and gets negative feedback. Comparing him to zoroj blah blah ect.

But then again, it just my opinion. I'm glad that the game is still progressing after It was created years ago. Same with ToS. :)) ♥

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
Is narram even doing cg/sprites for the game anymore? Recently passerby and StanG has been adding new art assets to the game.
Don't know exactly but when I was "exploring" e621 I've found this sprite:

His name is Talon, maybe he's from that island with beastmen?

Aug 2, 2019
Don't know exactly but when I was "exploring" e621 I've found this sprite:

His name is Talon, maybe he's from that island with beastmen?
i dont think i've seen this guy introduced in game yet. i guess it's for later down the line...but he looks alot like renekton.

Reactions: Sant3224

jastranger

May 31, 2021
Probably in future quest which we'll have to deal with the mercs
Vicoria mentioned seducing/capturing a green lizardman that wasn't from the swamp tribe for Mirage, maybe that character will pop up when the MC investigates Mirage's activities

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I'm not sure. for me, StanG has potential of being the new artist to the game. He was introduced after he created the image of " Two Bandit " then He created the CG for Holiday Event of "Everett and his Guards " and eventually people commissioned him with few characters in the game where I shared here before with Logan and Korg Bottom. and now, Hyao commissions of Stickers for Discord Server.

I feel like hyao will eventually hired him as new CG artist for the game since StanG built a good reputation and the feedback on his works from the LD community is great. Unlike in the past where there is an issue with Narram as an artist, who been introduced immediately in the community and gets negative feedback. Comparing him to zoroj blah blah ect.

But then again, it just my opinion. I'm glad that the game is still progressing after It was created years ago. Same with ToS. :)) ♥
Oh that's why I feel this name familiar. The CG for "Everett and his Guards" is so out of place, but it's just a "holiday event" so not a big deal, The maskless Tank is somewhat OK since it was never shown before.
But I agree with you, his art is good and hv its own characters.

I think Hyao might've learnt the lesson from Narram's backlash, so let these new guys find their footing before letting them in.
Or maybe it just that LD doesn't desperate need a new artist like when it did back with Narram.

Right now LD's really facing the issue of arts inconsistency - that's a big detriment if you want to treat the game seriously.
Hope they can sort it out smoothly without dipping the quality of the game - which was way above average.

Reactions: Icekingchernobog

Frenzyyy

Formerly 'Fieldshovel230'
Jun 29, 2021
Oh that's why I feel this name familiar. The CG for "Everett and his Guards" is so out of place, but it's just a "holiday event" so not a big deal, The maskless Tank is somewhat OK since it was never shown before.
But I agree with you, his art is good and hv its own characters.

I think Hyao might've learnt the lesson from Narram's backlash, so let these new guys find their footing before letting them in.
Or maybe it just that LD doesn't desperate need a new artist like when it did back with Narram.

Right now LD's really facing the issue of arts inconsistency - that's a big detriment if you want to treat the game seriously.
Hope they can sort it out smoothly without dipping the quality of the game - which was way above average.
I don't want to lose this artist. He's never been selfish to shared his work. His new art is the sketch of Logan probably smiling or laughing. and he gonna finish the Maul artwork too. I'll shared it here if he's done with it. :)

Actually Yah, the art is inconsistent. Let's hope hyao eventually hired StanG for the CG artist of the game.

If you look at his past artwork from years ago you can see some the improvement. so yah maybe it takes time for community to get used to his style.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes