4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

DelRay85

Jun 20, 2023
View attachment 3126633

Overview:
Messy Academy is an 18+ adult/eroge visual novel that focuses on diapers! It's a general school life, slice of life feeling series that not only focuses on the adult related focuses. But also contains comedy, drama and romance as well! (Male & Female protagonists, later is coming in late March.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-09-17
Release Date: 2024-09-17
Developer: Messy Studios - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.20.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Story Summary:

after clicking through more than half an hour of text i quitted the "game". Nice book.

• Haha
Reactions: Messy Studios

Stygian90

Jun 14, 2017
View attachment 3126633

Overview:
Messy Academy is an 18+ adult/eroge visual novel that focuses on diapers! It's a general school life, slice of life feeling series that not only focuses on the adult related focuses. But also contains comedy, drama and romance as well! (Male & Female protagonists, later is coming in late March.)
Thread Updated: 2024-09-17
Release Date: 2024-09-17
Developer: Messy Studios - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.20.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Story Summary:

static-assets-upload11391650294555547423.jpeg

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Thanks for the free thread bumps everyone that's just now discovering the game and diapers for the first time! :p Getting some real laughs out of me as well! :ROFLMAO:

Thank you. My "latest game updates" page flagged the update anyway, but I certainly appreciate the courtesy. I reckon I do still have a few diapers stashed away for just this occasion... :devilish:
Of course! Enjoy! ^^

after clicking through more than half an hour of text i quitted the "game". Nice book.
I see you've never played visual novels before. You probably skip cutscenes in video games too, huh? :ROFLMAO:

Why my menu is at middle screen ?
I tried recreating this, but my guess is since the menu text shown in the screenshot isn't used in-game anymore. It might be something to do with downloading the latest game folder into the same location as a previous game folder? Does it appear this way as soon as you begin the game fresh or with trying to load a previous save?

Reactions: Grelk

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
When it says "female protagonist in march", it means in 2025 March? l am waiting for female protagonist.
Changelog lists it, but female protagonist is set for October's update. We're trying to balance out what's offered in the next public build/version. Ideally trying to squeeze in the female protag being playable for episode 1 offered for the public, while the support build/version that month will offer her being playable in ep 1 & 2.

This also includes the public build/version for October consisting of 3 new scenes continuing episode 5. Same with the support build/version offering the last 3 scenes to wrap up episode 5.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: randomname2243

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Changelog lists it, but female protagonist is set for October's update. We're trying to balance out what's offered in the next public build/version. Ideally trying to squeeze in the female protag being playable for episode 1 offered for the public, while the support build/version that month will offer her being playable in ep 1 & 2.

This also includes the public build/version for October consisting of 3 new scenes continuing episode 5. Same with the support build/version offering the last 3 scenes to wrap up episode 5.
Are they any clear differences between the protagonists or just the prounoun game? Example: Characters treating you differently or getting different scenes

Bckx6

Mar 24, 2019
I tried recreating this, but my guess is since the menu text shown in the screenshot isn't used in-game anymore. It might be something to do with downloading the latest game folder into the same location as a previous game folder? Does it appear this way as soon as you begin the game fresh or with trying to load a previous save?
Never play your game, just dl the last version 0.20 on workupload, extract and launch, when I start a game and select main story the menu appear In middle :/

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Are they any clear differences between the protagonists or just the prounoun game? Example: Characters treating you differently or getting different scenes
Eyup! There's going to be visual portraits added to the left side of the text box to properly display the protagonist (Either male or female) and both will have their own unique differences along the game where it makes sense. We're clearly not trying to double the workload, but we do want to make sure in fitting areas we do it right with the differences.

Never play your game, just dl the last version 0.20 on workupload, extract and launch, when I start a game and select main story the menu appear In middle :/
That's very strange, I downloaded it and couldn't get it to display that way. I only ask if you had previous versions installed, because the text seen in your screenshot is older gui aspects. Is this with PC, Linux or Mac? That might help us pinpoint things further.

Bckx6

Mar 24, 2019
That's very strange, I downloaded it and couldn't get it to display that way. I only ask if you had previous versions installed, because the text seen in your screenshot is older gui aspects. Is this with PC, Linux or Mac? That might help us pinpoint things further.
pc version on android with joiplay 1.20.530 patreon. All plugins renpy installed.
maybe you have a residual script with the old gui joiplay load idk
If you don't port on android with the sdk make sure it's work in joyplay ;) If you need info just tell me :)

Last edited:

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
pc version on android with joiplay 1.20.530 patreon. All plugins renpy installed.
maybe you have a residual script with the old gui joiplay load idk
Ah, that would probably be the reason then! Android support isn't working with v0.20.5 even through emulation means. I mean technically yes, you could play this version on Android. But visually speaking, you'll run into these problems you're seeing. Only v0.21 support build/version is working with Android currently, but I'm waiting to hear back from our programmer to see if we can possibly sort out the public build and offer one for that in the next few days.

Bckx6

Mar 24, 2019
Ah, that would probably be the reason then! Android support isn't working with v0.20.5 even through emulation means. I mean technically yes, you could play this version on Android. But visually speaking, you'll run into these problems you're seeing. Only v0.21 support build/version is working with Android currently, but I'm waiting to hear back from our programmer to see if we can possibly sort out the public build and offer one for that in the next few days.
I'm sad xD I wait for news :) give you my best with your project guys

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
I'm sad xD I wait for news :) give you my best with your project guys
Well good news! Android support has been added for v0.20.5! The download has been added to the OP and should actually function properly.

Our programmer was able to pull through in supplying me with this, so a huge thanks to him as I know many people were patiently waiting for the Android download. ^^

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Eyup! There's going to be visual portraits added to the left side of the text box to properly display the protagonist (Either male or female) and both will have their own unique differences along the game where it makes sense. We're clearly not trying to double the workload, but we do want to make sure in fitting areas we do it right with the differences.

l wonder how the scene with the sailor moon cosplay will play out as female protagonist

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes