5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Rasheed64r

Feb 12, 2020
So, the game clearly needs:
1: more hairstyle options
2: skin color customization and finer nipple color customization
3: breast size customization
4: partial outerwear removal function
It would also be nice to see things like x-ray.
And the ability to customize the size of a man's penis and the girl's reaction to it

KitOlmek

Apr 18, 2024
Hi there!

Must say, I thought this might be a good place to communicate with players when I signed up 3 months ago (the next day after the game release). I saw people translating games here and redrawing ones that have no uncensored version at all.

But.. well.. stolen build doesn’t look like a warm welcome as for me.

I already promised the game will go uncensored in v2.0, so please be patient. For now I’d appreciate it if the patron's version remains for patrons and public one – for others.

Bonerhat

Dec 2, 2018
Hi there!

Must say, I thought this might be a good place to communicate with players when I signed up 3 months ago (the next day after the game release). I saw people translating games here and redrawing ones that have no uncensored version at all.

But.. well.. stolen build doesn’t look like a warm welcome as for me.

I already promised the game will go uncensored in v2.0, so please be patient. For now I’d appreciate it if the patron's version remains for patrons and public one – for others.
At it's core, this is a piracy site, it tries to be a particularly polite one that offers value back with the most honest feedback about your game you'll see anywhere, more eyeballs towards your game and it's patreon, and yeah often translations, mods, and other volunteer services, but yeah, at the end of the day it is still a piracy site. It may suck, but if it wasn't here, it'd be one of the patreon skimmers that that link is actually from, or one of the really sketchy blog sites where you'd be having to deal with people coming to you saying they got malware from your game, if they know about it at all.

The best I can recommend is try to have a positive attitude about it and try to find value in the resources here, many will throw you a bone if you feel like someone cool they want to support. Also use it as motivation to keep the game updated regularly as there will often be a lag before someone posts it here that you can take advantage of as an exclusive period that people will want to be on the cutting edge of. Exclusive discords, beta build previews, and other patreon exclusives can also be incentives. The other method, trying to lock your game down behind DRM and all that, tends to just be a lot of work before it gets posted with a crack anyway. If you didn't find the view-boost from it getting posted here worth it though, that is an avenue you could explore.

There's a good thread here if you'd like more perspectives, many even from other devs.

All that aside though, welcome to the site, and I do hope you luck with your game, it reminds me a lot of simpler times on sites I have fond memories of.

Last edited:

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
At it's core, this is a piracy site, it tries to be a particularly polite one that offers value back with the most honest feedback about your game you'll see anywhere, more eyeballs towards your game and it's patreon, and yeah often translations, mods, and other volunteer services, but yeah, at the end of the day it is still a piracy site. It may suck, but if it wasn't here, it'd be one of the patreon skimmers that that link is actually from, or one of the really sketchy blog sites where you'd be having to deal with people coming to you saying they got malware from your game.

The best I can recommend is try to have a positive attitude about it and try to find value in the resources here, many will throw you a bone if you feel like someone cool they want to support. Also use it as motivation to keep the game updated regularly as there will often be a lag before someone posts it here that you can take advantage of as an exclusive period that people will want to be on the cutting edge of. Exclusive discords, beta build previews, and other patreon exclusives can also be incentives. The other method, trying to lock your game down behind DRM and all that, tends to just be a lot of work before it gets posted with a crack anyway. If you didn't find the view-boost from it getting posted here worth it though, that is an avenue you could explore.

There's a good thread here if you'd like more perspectives, many even from other devs.

All that aside though, welcome to the site, and I do hope you luck with your game, it reminds me a lot of simpler times on sites I have fond memories of.
I agree with all this. I'd also mention that ALL of the games I'm backing. I found here. It's a great way to get visability. Sure, it's piracy, but I wouldn't be backing the 5 games I do right now if not for finding them here. I doubt I'm alone.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes