Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Even if he did marry the princess and she inherited the crown, she'd be the queen, he'd be the king consort. She'd have the power.
On paper yes, but in reality whoever marries the princess will be in full control. That's why every lord in the kingdom is trying to have their sons marry her.

Reactions: johnmnf692

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
Everybody complaining about the MC not using his powers to get free - that is exactly what Taron wants, if the MC is publicly exposed as a Nephilim he will be driven away, people remember the last nephilim who nearly destroyed everything and everybody will want him gone. In that case Taron wins. Left in a cell with a werewolf (only Taron knows this) Taron hopes the werewolf attacks him and is killed - next morning the MC is found in the cell with the body of his cellmate and MC is thought to be a cold-blooded killer.

SuperiorWhite

Apr 6, 2024
Lets be real, since the mc came back from his pirate journey, he should have been doing nothing else but searching taron and killing him, everything else could have been paused until afterwards (like playing bodyguard, going on dates, doing guild quests).
I would have killed him before he went to Tortuga. Why wait and give him time to hurt more people and gain strength? No thanks. but the ship has already sailed..

Even in the throne room when the MC was accused of treason and violence.. he has super speed, all we had to do is run next to him and kill him - even if we would still have ended up in the dungeon for that, everything else would have been cleared up afterwards and acquitted us -> the maid would have told the truth (because Taron is dead) - Luna's mother could also have told what Taron did and then Amelie, after his friends brought her back would have been there for us too Testified and with Taron dead, her release will probably be even easier since there is no one left to give the orders - case closed.
so let's finally get rid of this monkey so that most of us can sleep better at nights lmao

i don't like it that the Mc always waits till there is no turning back, then all we have to do is kill this scarface and be done with it

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
On paper yes, but in reality whoever marries the princess will be in full control. That's why every lord in the kingdom is trying to have their sons marry her.
true but I dont think the MC would want to rule so I see him letting her rule while he does his own thing / takes care of threats to the kingdom , like the Vampire kingdom.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
true but I dont think the MC would want to rule so I see it as he just lets her rule while he does his own thing / takes care of threats to the kingdom , like the Vampire kingdom.
Absolutely, i'm not disagreeing about the MC not being the type to rule, just that the person that ends up marrying her would be in control of the kingdom should they want so.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Taken from royal succession documents..

The Princess would still become Queen Regnant of the Realm, and her husband would only be Prince Consort (or he might be called King Consort but this is rarer). She would also be named Princess of X from the marriage, but it would only be a secondary title compared to her monarchial title of Queen.10 Jul 2024
Much like Prince Phillip when he was married to Queen Elizabeth.

Marrying the princess would grant them wealth and prestige but fuck all power.

Sorry, I lie, they would probably have control of the maids.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
it's all theoretical at this point, yes in reality he wouldn't have power, but it's a fantasy setting, rules could be different, depending on what the dev is intending to do.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I'm not quite sure we're seeing the same things here......

MC has power but he aint ruling shit. He still works for other people and isn't the brightest bulb.

I'm almost certain that if it came down to one side V the other side then someone else will be doing the planning and handing out orders.

MC is more of a tactical nuke. Causes massive devastation but someone else is aiming it.

As for the king stuff, he's engaged to Eliza and will be marrying her. Even if the princess does take the throne he's only going to be fucking her. Even if he did marry the princess and she inherited the crown, she'd be the queen, he'd be the king consort. She'd have the power.
Yes i mentioned the part about the princess becoming the ruling queen and the MC the king consort myself in an earlier post.

He doesnt have to be a calculating commander sitting on a throne only throwing orders around to be the leader of their side.

He will obviosuly marry multiple women as it seems normal in the lore.

But the people who are planning and handling out orders are devoted to him (and therefore his cause) and rallying behind him. Like Eliza and Amelia and the whole adventurers guild if were real and the pirates. He isnt a "nuke" for them to use, they are devoted to his goals (thats maybe related to him being an angel/god).

Hazardgaming

Jul 29, 2018
Here's hoping the princess ends up with someone other than the MC. Although.. perhaps if we could turn the kingdom into a democracy with neither nobles or lords.

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
WHAT HAPPENED THIS UPDATE. ?
MC was supposed to be supernatural living with vampires, symbiotes, angels and $hit.
How did he become a tame and lame simp? Fully subjugated by some stupid limp king. :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Pervy Hermit

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020

That's why i said on paper yes, but who's to say this world follows this exact rules? So far from everything we've seen is that when it comes to power in this world, it's incredibly sexist and the queen's role is simply to look pretty next to the throne unfortunately.
I'd favor examples from the game itself to speculate rather than real life.
1727282542576.png

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017

I still think the MC would have the power if he wanted it because it's a game and it feels like that's the direction the game would go

Here's hoping the princess ends up with someone other than the MC.
Yeah not gonna happen as that would be considered NTR by many and the dev not gonna touch that. Nor would I want it to happen not only is the princess my 2nd favorite character now but would feel unnecessary unless it's only a temporary plot point. Even then with how things are going with the plot I just dont see it happening or making a whole lot of sense once Taron is dealt with and the princess is saved and the MC clears his name. It's pretty clear to me the princess or throne is going to be some kind of reward for the MC

WHAT HAPPENED THIS UPDATE. ?
MC was supposed to be supernatural living with vampires, symbiotes, angels and $hit.
How did he become a tame and lame simp? Fully subjugated by some stupid limp king. :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
I mean I can understand that opinion but I dont see it as he is not wanting to make things worst for the guild or his friends. Otherwise im sure he wouldn't of allowed himself to be arrested so easily.

Hazardgaming

Jul 29, 2018
Yeah, I don't have much hope of escaping the princess either. Just as with every other possible love interest. No matter how many times I click the designated button that supposedly locks them into the friendzone.

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes