SheHump

Mar 14, 2023
Ok I'll do that tks, I created my character as a hunter, do you know how to make the armor to sell to the Ares family?
NGL, I bought crafting materials at the convenience store & Could Not for the life of me get the armor making mini game to work. o_O

I just worked at the coffee joint for money. That, I excelled at. :coffee:

basescu123

Aug 30, 2024
after i seek advice from Haura nothing happenns with DIA , i went to dinner at every point of the day but no interactions

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
In the game my intelligence is about 33 as I have being the piano learning but in the mobile events list it keeps showing increase intelligence to 15 and so I can't progress, anyone have any ideas how I can fix this without starting all over again? Please and thanks.

Jun 13, 2018
did the maker add the missing content yet?
as far as i can tell, this version and the patreon one are identical, and even on the patreon one, some of the stuff described here (like this supposed entire pregnancy storyline...) IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND..... plus TKS said that he has around 9-10 GB of content that he can't figure out how to upload.....now, TKS please correct me if i'm wrong. PLEASE.
as far as i can see, the ONLY Patreon exclusives (that i won't post here as TKS has previously said he wants to keep Patreon exclusives there) are a Patreon WT (which is VERY similar to the one on Steam) and 3 videos that have no story changes........

Last edited:

aquaregiak

Sep 7, 2024
as far as i can tell, this version and the patreon one are identical, and even on the patreon one, some of the stuff described here (like this supposed entire pregnancy storyline...) IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND..... plus TKS said that he has around 9-10 GB of content that he can't figure out how to upload.
yes i'm talking about those

2.90 star(s) 35 Votes