damn_dig_buck

Aug 30, 2023
yoo can anyone help me i m stuck at the last elevator and i cant pass bcs barrier of magic ? i think its in the last tp karasuegha

Kilobot

Feb 28, 2018
View attachment 4024327
i found this and downloaded this, i wanna ask if theres other mod that adds more content other than this(add more animation like this or etc)
ifound the discord and most of the mod only slightly change something beside the mod thaat added strugle system, anyone know other mod? pls tag me
hey, what do I do after downloading the 2nd link? The spine graphics data one

Sussyballs00

May 12, 2023
I remember seeing in the NOR discord server (i'm not a part of it anymore cause i accidentally left the server when i meant to leave a different one) that there was a channel dedicated to animation edits using spine and there was one in particular that fixed the brown witches nipple color by changing it to match her skin tone (from pink in the base game to dark brown in the edit) and i'm wondering if there's a mod out there that implements that edit

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
I remember seeing in the NOR discord server (i'm not a part of it anymore cause i accidentally left the server when i meant to leave a different one) that there was a channel dedicated to animation edits using spine and there was one in particular that fixed the brown witches nipple color by changing it to match her skin tone (from pink in the base game to dark brown in the edit) and i'm wondering if there's a mod out there that implements that edit
Here's the link -

Also, that was probably my edit. As for release... I'm still "on a break" from NoR modding progression and busy with other projects, sorry.
BTW, last time I saw NoR modding server, they sure had capable people.

Animated D-End by Bucky as an example (done using static game Images as source) :

NoRDendAnimationTest.gif

Quirky

Aug 24, 2017
Here's the link -

Also, that was probably my edit. As for release... I'm still "on a break" from NoR modding progression and busy with other projects, sorry.
BTW, last time I saw NoR modding server, they sure had capable people.

Animated D-End by Bucky as an example (done using static game Images as source) :

View attachment 4047036
This looks way too good. Is that a mod that's available on the discord?

Mobius X

Oct 22, 2022
I'm in need of assistance. I'm running this on the steam deck, (which runs off Linux). But, this device also can run windows games with the help of protons. This game 100% works, but the issue I'm having is that the english translation for the menus do not work. I've tested this with my laptop, and it works fine. I've tried transferring the file from laptop to steam deck after running it through there, but that also did not work. Any help on fixing this issue would be much appreciated

... update,
--SOLVED--

I figured it out if any fellow steam deck users has the same following issues..
In desktop mode, go under settings and click properties. From there, you'll see launch options. In there, type the following:

WINEDLLOVERRIDES="winhttp=n,b" %command%

Just copy that and paste. worked for me
So, I have no experience with Linux, but I wanted to give it a try. I switched from Windows 10 to Bazzite Linux, which is based on the steam deck os. Do you have any tips for getting the English translation working? I've tried running it through Lutris, and I've also tried the fix I've seen on here with winecfg. I just can't seem to get anything to work. It's entirely possible I could be doing the fixes wrong. :cry:

Tsull

Nov 23, 2018
When I examine the sparkle after the first boss, nothing happens and I lose the ability to move, interact, & open the menu. Anyone knows what's wrong or how I'm supposed to progress?
1726963422616.png

MisfitMazza

May 28, 2024
So, I have no experience with Linux, but I wanted to give it a try. I switched from Windows 10 to Bazzite Linux, which is based on the steam deck os. Do you have any tips for getting the English translation working? I've tried running it through Lutris, and I've also tried the fix I've seen on here with winecfg. I just can't seem to get anything to work. It's entirely possible I could be doing the fixes wrong. :cry:
So far, to my knowledge, on the steam deck, there are certain games that are "not compatible" which is why I use protontricks or I think it's called proton experimental. If you don't have that, I think you can get it off discover app. I use it for all my exe files. (windows files) Make sure you use wine app if you have that. I'm pretty sure proton experimental uses that through there. If you don't have any of those, i'm sure you could find them in the discover store. that way it will give you the "force compatibility" option.

But if you got that part down already...well, like my previous post, I DID attempt to download it through my laptop on windows and yes, that worked 100%. after I copied the file from there to my steam deck, (which again also failed).. I then added the command I mentioned what to enter.. That being said, I actually can't remember if I used the EXACT SAME file that I transferred over from my laptop, or if I was irratated and started a whole NEW download before entering the command..

all I know is, I was at that for hours

so, if you tried proton experimental already, try transferring the file from windows to linux 1st, then type the command. I'm not sure how I got it to work, but I managed to get it to work through THAT command in launch options.

Last edited:

MadKitten

Mar 12, 2023
WHY IM STUCK AT THE FRIST STAGE, i cant teleport to the church
https://f95zone.to/threads/night-of-revenge-v1-0-7-d-lis.52284/post-11455968 i posted this link, with quick fix without need of downloading the whole new game, but nobody ever told me it worked for them, i just got likes and it worked for me.
Recurring topic on this thread, redownload right version or try my fix if you dont want to redownload whole game from start, i posted you a quote link to my previous posts about it, hope this helps =)

EDIT:fixed typo

Reactions: Tsull
4.50 star(s) 84 Votes