4.80 star(s) 22 Votes

leonzhu1996

Nov 8, 2019
Finally something to look forward to. Now I don't mind if they wanna take a break after Bates is fully in the game.

pottisman69

Nov 22, 2020
2 months for 1 NPC, but hey, every time the devs skip a month with only dev previews, Bates is halfway closer to being done...

FreakyBytch

Apr 26, 2017
I just want it to be ported to ANDROID. I should decompile it and make an unofficial version just for test purposes.

Metamaterial

Apr 29, 2020
I just want it to be ported to ANDROID. I should decompile it and make an unofficial version just for test purposes.
Tried decompiling it once, the newer versions' C# code is exported in a way that makes it very hard to modify. It's called IL2CPP instead of being in an Assembly-C#.dll or something like that.

• Sad
Reactions: FreakyBytch

kavclay

May 30, 2022
is there a way to play with WASD instead of arrow keys? Or how do I connect a controller without bluetooth?

Rangaros

Mar 8, 2018
Having an issue in the current version where if I leave the game tabbed out for a while it'll just be frozen when I come back to it. Wasn't happening a few versions ago. Anyone know anything about this?

Taskboy

Mar 17, 2021
Having an issue in the current version where if I leave the game tabbed out for a while it'll just be frozen when I come back to it. Wasn't happening a few versions ago. Anyone know anything about this?
check the game graphic options like loading high quality animation as it sometimes freeze or crash the game

4.80 star(s) 22 Votes