4.80 star(s) 22 Votes
Jul 10, 2018
I dunno where did you get that. Charming attacks show "0" damage and when his lust meter is 100% for whatever reasons he continues to fight. What his lust percent means? Why he has another bar on top of his HP? How the f this is supposed to work?! This is one huge mess. And it was a mess earlier. But to fuck with that, they have more important thing to do - another new attacks.
And now I saw video of this update - for some shitty reasons there is a movie there. SUDDENLY - mc can transform and Bates is shy and sensitive deep inside. The fuck?! Why? Why now? Why there was NO EVEN A HINTS about that? Instead of doing new anims and enemies thay draw an anime. Logic is dead I suppose.
i like more story /btw charming works does 0 damage as you said but bates work like a tank without charmn he can tank more atacks also if you drop him down when charmed you gain health after sex prove it works bur ye the game allows you to beat him witouth charming is just slighly harder and no healing do like the anim tho /also hope the friend that look like and investigator does something cool for the sory

Thassia Faune

May 11, 2018
Bates cutscene animations are good but omg, the dialogue writing is just TERRIBLE like NOTHING makes sense.
Or they're just being nonsense on purpose idk it's so confusing

Jul 10, 2018
Bates cutscene animations are good but omg, the dialogue writing is just TERRIBLE like NOTHING makes sense.
i like it too but ye there needs more info about the skills of the own character also bates means now it doesnt have nothing to do with the aliens thingy soo i dunnow at least put the names hero of the game now on check nicely but still we need more info

Jul 10, 2018
also is there a new npc or something cannot find it now there a spot in the gallerie or is it and oversight of the devs ??? cuz i searched almost all map and nothing

dudulelep

Oct 13, 2022
I just barley beat Bates. Bates is a somewhat difficulty spike. But the sex animation at the end was good. It's a shame I can't view it in the gallery or refight Bates. I'd fuck Bates all night. (Also Joe is also a dragon? I thought he was an alien for some reason.)

Jul 10, 2018
I just barley beat Bates. Bates is a somewhat difficulty spike. But the sex animation at the end was good. It's a shame I can't view it in the gallery or refight Bates. I'd fuck Bates all night. (Also Joe is also a dragon? I thought he was an alien for some reason.)
hmmm man there a build sign at the start of the park touch it and put reset all and you get lin talking again and then you can refigh him and rewatch the custcene if you put the center option you get the end cutscene with the last lewd animation /also most atacks are easily avoidable just the fireball atacks are bullshit the spinny one the on that come from the side and the sun one are really rare to avoid but take s time to get used to

Thassia Faune

May 11, 2018
If you're having trouble fighting Bates, usually it's best to pay attention to his animations and don't try to hit him too much, take your time between fewer hits but more dodging.
The spinning fireball attack you gotta go NEAR Bates every time he does this, you'll get out the attack range and beat him, but don't go overboard or he'll grab you.
the Fire Beam is easier if you jump whenhis hand goes backwards. Get the timing right and you'll dodge every single one.
For the Quake attack, always expect for Bates to jump 3 times.
The Multi Fireball attacks ate the most difficult, but usually it's easier to dodge when you go to either corner of the screen and jump at the right time, but there is one pattern that had fireballs coming from both sides and the middle that it's almost impossible do dodge.
The only way to avoid Bates Solar Attack is going to either corner of the screen and jump right when the fireball hits the ground, and it's really hard. After that you can just beat the crap out of him.

When hitting Bates be sure to finish every combo with a tantalizing move, also be careful to not keep hitting more than 2 combos or else you'll be punished. You can defeat him without fucking him even once, but fucking him makes the fight easier. Just grab him when his lust is 100% and you knock him down, he'll become pink.

Jul 10, 2018
If you're having trouble fighting Bates, usually it's best to pay attention to his animations and don't try to hit him too much, take your time between fewer hits but more dodging.
The spinning fireball attack you gotta go NEAR Bates every time he does this, you'll get out the attack range and beat him, but don't go overboard or he'll grab you.
the Fire Beam is easier if you jump whenhis hand goes backwards. Get the timing right and you'll dodge every single one.
For the Quake attack, always expect for Bates to jump 3 times.
The Multi Fireball attacks ate the most difficult, but usually it's easier to dodge when you go to either corner of the screen and jump at the right time, but there is one pattern that had fireballs coming from both sides and the middle that it's almost impossible do dodge.
The only way to avoid Bates Solar Attack is going to either corner of the screen and jump right when the fireball hits the ground, and it's really hard. After that you can just beat the crap out of him.

When hitting Bates be sure to finish every combo with a tantalizing move, also be careful to not keep hitting more than 2 combos or else you'll be punished. You can defeat him without fucking him even once, but fucking him makes the fight easier. Just grab him when his lust is 100% and you knock him down, he'll become pink.
also fucking him finishes a hp bar i noticed that before too is nice

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
bates work like a tank without charmn he can tank more atacks also if you drop him down when charmed you gain health after sex prove it works bur ye the game allows you to beat him witouth charming is just slighly harder and no healing
Yup, thats one of the reasons I call that gamedesign complete shit. Mechanics like that should be explained BEFORE THE FIGHT. And they should be simple.
Nonsense is their favorite thing. Witing is ansent in this project. It was a story about alien invasion and forced sex tournament - plot stupid asf, but after patreon eaten another buket of shit with their guideline changes, devs cut that out and plot became complete mess without even a hint of sense.

Reactions: icedragonicebase
Jul 10, 2018
Yup, thats one of the reasons I call that gamedesign complete shit. Mechanics like that should be explained BEFORE THE FIGHT. And they should be simple.

Nonsense is their favorite thing. Witing is ansent in this project. It was a story about alien invasion and forced sex tournament - plot stupid asf, but after patreon eaten another buket of shit with their guideline changes, devs cut that out and plot became complete mess without even a hint of sense.
i wont lie i too im triying to make sense of the story has of now has there still a faint sense of what there alien bosses and all but now is a tournament /which lets say it makes easier to add any character per se as enemy but ye the story is pretty much a mess also there should be more prior knowledge of the character to understand why he has that second form also we need more skills for combat and stuff where the upgrades in metroidvanias not all upgrades are just traversal /also use sliding often is really good for evasion

4.80 star(s) 22 Votes