VN Ren'Py "Project Caffeine" - (Futa, Inc3st, Low Fantasy) [Development Thread] - Update 07/28

What female age groups do you prefer for love interests? Choose all that apply!

• Just Turned 18 Teen

Votes: 257 40.0%
  • Teen

Votes: 267 41.6%
  • Young Adult

Votes: 334 52.0%
  • Adult

Votes: 290 45.2%
  • Milf

Votes: 402 62.6%
  • Gilf

Votes: 130 20.2%
  • Elder

Votes: 69 10.7%

• Total voters

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
Yeah, urethral penetration will be one of my lines too. :LOL:
Sometimes I wonder if you're going to end up adding so many different things that the game becomes over-scoped.

I'll be here regardless as along as the perfect goddess couple Kate and Amelia get their screen time. :p

Last edited:

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Are you talking about sounding (inserting of objects into the urethra) or "cock fucking" (one cock fucking another cock's urethra like a pussy)? I'll confess that neither one is a kink of mine, but I do sometimes find cock fucking moderately hot in small amounts, if the visuals are done well.

As for how it would fit into this game, I would imagine it would fall under the heading of temporary supernatural body modifications, since that's already an aspect of the game world.

Is Hailey's punkier vibe for her dominant path? I rather liked her somewhat nerdy look before, and think it's a good look for a submissive path.
Mostly sounding (probably with tentacles, tongues, and certain toys (penis plugs, etc.)). "Cock fucking" seems a bit too much in my eyes, at least for the current game. IDK to be honest though... I'll need to spend more time playing around with it during when I practice posing and see about it. I'm always open to trying stuff, we shall see how it looks before I make any choices!

Hailey's makeover is for her general appearance, however it is not like "dominant punk" vibe. Her "nerdy" vibe is still the most predominant. But I wanted her to have a bit more of an alternative punk look to go along with her rebel behavior. She's a highschool dropout, a computer whiz, and in the throws of sudden adulthood--meaning she's suddenly aware of her "appearance". Think like... 18 year old nerdy dork that just discovered Hot Topic... boom... that's Hailey! :LOL:

Reactions: Marcus_S

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
I'm all for filling as many holes as possible, put in them as many futa cocks as you can. But...
As a wise chaos theory mathematician once said: "They were so preoccupied with whether they could that they didn't stop to think if they should."

I'm not going to say don't do it, cause I know most stuff you put in the game will be optional, so for me worst case scenario I'll skip it (unless, curiosity...). See that's why it's bad you make such good renders. You'll make even a thing that creeps me out look good. It's Star Periphery all over again...
Yeah, urethral penetration will be one of my lines too. :LOL:
Sometimes I wonder if you're going to end up adding so many different things that the game becomes over-scoped.

I'll be here regardless as along as the perfect goddess couple Kate and Amelia get their screen time. :p
Totallllly understand the dangerous concept of over-tuning or over-scoping a project by going with every idea that comes to mind. It's a very valid concern! Good news is that I've learned from my mistakes in the past and have a good system for finding the right balance of dream and reality. I may seem eager to take on lots of new ideas, but that's simply because I'm always happy to discover and try out as many things as possible--but that's not the same as me actually adding them to the game each time.

A lot of my creative process is saying YES! to as many things as possible, and then from there starting to say NO to things to eventually narrow down a realistic image and game plan. There is a whimsical euphoria when you're inside that brainstorming phase! Haha!

As for kinks and "lines", have no fear! That's why everything is optional! (Still think it would be kinda hot if Amelia threw a penis plug onto Kate to edge her into a collosal orgasm...:sneaky:)

And hehe if my renders are good enough to open you up to new kinks... I feel like I deserve a free ice cream cone or something!

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
Solid. I trust your judgement!

Also, inserting another line of how much I love that Amelia design. I'm a sucker for some old-fashioned hooped earrings in the earlobes (that's where all my piercing preferences have been channeled to :LOL:) and the glasses combination with the tied hair is just... :love:

Her overall, combination-of-everything look is just top of the mountain.

Still think it would be kinda hot if Amelia threw a penis plug onto Kate to edge her into a collosal orgasm...:sneaky:
Clever use of Kate giving Amelia massive orgasm against me. :LOL:
You actually made me waver for a second there.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: CoffeeCurse

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
And a bit of ~le clivage~ as well. *chefskiss*
Coffee-tar appears at least a little bit top heavy! :LOL:
Oh yeah... top heavy is right...

These new boobs are going to take some getting use to... :oops:

I'm going through quite the transformation right now... and I also made some new friends... I hope I didn't bite off more than I could chew... I may be in trouble! :LOL:

How do you all feel about tentacles??? ;)

What was in that coffee???

CoffeeCurses_Transformation.jpg

(That potion is for the Possession Renders... I wonder what it will do... :devilish:)

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019

I'm going through quite the transformation right now... and I also made some new friends... I hope I didn't bite off more than I could chew... I may be in trouble! :LOL:

View attachment 3997657

(That potion is for the Possession Renders... I wonder what it will do... :devilish:)
All jokes aside, that's some great tentacle work!

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
Hailey's makeover is for her general appearance, however it is not like "dominant punk" vibe. Her "nerdy" vibe is still the most predominant. But I wanted her to have a bit more of an alternative punk look to go along with her rebel behavior. She's a highschool dropout, a computer whiz, and in the throws of sudden adulthood--meaning she's suddenly aware of her "appearance". Think like... 18 year old nerdy dork that just discovered Hot Topic... boom... that's Hailey! :LOL:
So kinda Spider-Verse Gwen Stacy type vibe? the grungy/punk nerd, like it's not really an authentic/natural punk aesthetic it's more so trying/forced punk instead?

• Thinking Face

Courtiepie

Jun 21, 2020

View attachment 3997657

hoooooly fuckin shit

ms coffee you are too good at what you do :oops:

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020

View attachment 3997657

I have to agree with the others, just from a render perspective it looks great. I don't often see 3D tentacles look good, mostly 2D art but this is really good and of course sexy.

Frostiiii

Aug 20, 2017
I also found a funny little potion that supposedly would give me "a third leg"? Must be a typo or something...

:coffee: :devilish: So what do you think? Do you like the new me? :devilish: :coffee:

View attachment 3997657

The new you is so gorgeous and sexy CoffeeCurse!! Just WOW! I'm looking respectfully!! O.O!!

I saw that you said you were proud of your lighting skills improving and I must say they really are top quality! I may have to DM you again and ask for some tips again! :p

And ughhhhh... those tentacles look so amazing and sexy... just wow wow wow! They seem to really like you too! I bet they feel amazing! Please keep these coming!!

And I noticed that double mention of that potion there. Curious to see if this is somehow tied to the fantasy elements of your game. Either way I hoping we get to see you growing something impressive between the legs for those new tentacles to play with!! :love:

I can tell just by these previews and fun images that your game is going to really dive into some really unbelievably secy stuff! Can't wait for you to open up support, I'll be there!!

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017

View attachment 3997657

1725429833681.gif

Don't know what was in the coffee, but you should drink one more, just to make sure it was the reason this happened.

Tentacles?
I grew up on hentai. (That explains a lot I think...)
So when I see tentacles I'm like:
1725429904881.gif 1725429932757.gif

(all the memes...)

Last edited:

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
Hey Coffee, what's your plan when it comes to releasing the wips and updates, what I mean by that isn't when they're coming but what order are you releasing them in? Do you still plan to show Kate, Sabrina, and Jessica together or just Kate, also are you still going to share the possession renders with the big update?

• Red Heart

Frostiiii

Aug 20, 2017
Don't do that. That's no fun. Look with lewd and lascivious intent, and try to sneak a pic with your smartphone when she's not looking.
Lascivious intent?!? But that would be terrible of me! Pulls out smartphone and crosses fingers that those tentacles pull off her clothes and pleasure her.

Don't know what was in the coffee, but you should drink one more, just to make sure it was the reason this happened.
I second this!...For science! And drink the potion!

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
Hey Coffee, what's your plan when it comes to releasing the wips and updates, what I mean by that isn't when they're coming but what order are you releasing them in? Do you still plan to show Kate, Sabrina, and Jessica together or just Kate, also are you still going to share the possession renders with the big update?
Also also: Hati reveal when?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Don't do that. That's no fun. Look with lewd and lascivious intent, and try to sneak a pic with your smartphone when she's not looking.
Exactly!!! And make sure to get my good side! ;) And also send them to me too!

A cone, the ice cream, the chocolate shavings, those colorful decoration things, at least 3 curls and some caramel sauce. Yes.
YIPPEE!!! Mmmmmmm Coffee Chip with some chocolate sprinkles in a waffle cone sounds pretty good right about now! PLEASE MAIL TO ME MARCUS!

View attachment 3998797

Tentacles?
I grew up on hentai. (That explains a lot I think...)
So when I see tentacles I'm like:
View attachment 3998798 View attachment 3998801

(all the memes...)
Hahahhaahah! Sooooo many memes!!!! I love it! And yesssssss tentacles FTW! I love em too! Hentai is cultured literature! :LOL: So many tentacles... so so many... :love:

Lascivious intent?!? But that would be terrible of me! Pulls out smartphone and crosses fingers that those tentacles pull off her clothes and pleasure her.

I second this!...For science! And drink the potion!
Stop reading my mind Frosti! And for an OG like you, you're welcome to do more than look!! ;)

Who am I to deny the pursuits of science indeed?!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Courtiepie