Tutorial Tool Ren'Py Renpy Translator v2.4.1 (multi-translation engine)--- open-source (support one key translate, local glossary and generate translation mod)

user728

Jul 28, 2024
View attachment 3881779

Thank you for making a great program.
I tried to make a translation file using one key translate and modify it.
However, the order of writing is mixed like images, making it difficult to translate naturally.
Can the red square boxes be aligned when creating files with automatic translation?
Once again, thank you for making a great program.

# Sentences can be awkward because I used a translator because I am not familiar with English.
In the image above, I modified some of the text in order. From rpy.3052, it is the order in which the program was ordered.

Jan 22, 2024
View attachment 3881779

Thank you for making a great program.
I tried to make a translation file using one key translate and modify it.
However, the order of writing is mixed like images, making it difficult to translate naturally.
Can the red square boxes be aligned when creating files with automatic translation?
Once again, thank you for making a great program.

# Sentences can be awkward because I used a translator because I am not familiar with English.
Actually the red square boxes be aligned are not generated by my operation, it's generated by renpy-sdk (official tool)
And it's just comments which refer to the original code, it does not effect on the translation

user728

Jul 28, 2024
Actually the red square boxes be aligned are not generated by my operation, it's generated by renpy-sdk (official tool)
And it's just comments which refer to the original code, it does not effect on the translation
Yes, thank you again for your program.

All I need is to align with the actual game.
Now, One Key Translate puts line 3000 after line one, followed by line 1300.
I want the second line to come after the first line and the third line to come after that.
Is there such a function?

I apologize if my writing was rude. I'm not good at English, so it's hard for me to use correct sentences.

user728

Jul 28, 2024
Are you saying that your program has no adverse effect on changing the order of writing?

Jan 22, 2024
Are you saying that your program has no adverse effect on changing the order of writing?
Do you want to sort the comments in line orders?
I think it's realizable but produce little effect, it means the program needs to re-sort all the extracted items
It's not recommended to support it because most translators don't care about the order and they care more about the speed

rmanuelmr243

May 16, 2019
Hello, I'm trying to translate MonGirlDreams-Alpha-v26.3a but it gives me an error. Before trying to translate it with One Key Translate the game worked, after using One Key Translate it stopped working.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2024
t
Hello, I'm trying to translate MonGirlDreams-Alpha-v26.3a but it gives me an error. Before trying to translate it with One Key Translate the game worked, after using One Key Translate it stopped working.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Delete the folder F:\translate\MonGirlDreams-Alpha-v26.3a-pc\game/gamecode/jsonProcessing
The folder is generated by the Unpack Game Package function, however the game is not actually packed
So you are not supposed to unpack the game again

rmanuelmr243

May 16, 2019
t

Delete the folder F:\translate\MonGirlDreams-Alpha-v26.3a-pc\game/gamecode/jsonProcessing
The folder is generated by the Unpack Game Package function, however the game is not actually packed
So you are not supposed to unpack the game again
It has translated a few dialogues, the main menu, statistics, options, etc. but the vast majority of dialogues are still in English, did I make a mistake? by the way thanks for the help

edit: the rest of the dialogues is in .json \MonGirlDreams-Alpha-v26.3a-pc\game\Json

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2024
It has translated a few dialogues, the main menu, statistics, options, etc. but the vast majority of dialogues are still in English, did I make a mistake? by the way thanks for the help

edit: the rest of the dialogues is in .json \MonGirlDreams-Alpha-v26.3a-pc\game\Json
The game customize the text with json format, so the traditional translation does not work
You may need to ask the game author for help

AH133

Aug 19, 2024
Hello, I am new here, I would appreciate it if you could help me
My problem is that after the translation of the game from English to Persian, the language of the game was confused and incomprehensible. Is there a way to fix it? Thank you.
112.jpg

• Hey there
Reactions: anonymousException
Jan 22, 2024
Hello, I am new here, I would appreciate it if you could help me
My problem is that after the translation of the game from English to Persian, the language of the game was confused and incomprehensible. Is there a way to fix it? Thank you.
View attachment 3993368
You need to offer a font file which support your target language (persian)
In One Key Translation Form, change the path of the default font
For persian, you can try the font file I offered : View attachment Vazirmatn-Bold.zip which is extracted from
Besides persian is a RTL language, do not forget to tick the RTL option
1725335994804.png
1725336096752.png

Last edited:
Reactions: AH133

AH133

Aug 19, 2024
You need to offer a font file which support your target language (persian)
In One Key Translation Form, change the path of the default font
For persian, you can try the font file I offered : View attachment 3995041 which is extracted from
Besides persian is a RTL language, do not forget to tick the RTL option
View attachment 3995082
View attachment 3995086
Thank you very much, sir, you started my work. During the translation, a note file was opened that gave some errors, but now the translation works well in the game.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: anonymousException
Jan 22, 2024
Thank you very much, sir, you started my work. During the translation, a note file was opened that gave some errors, but now the translation works well in the game.
The game is already unpacked, so you are not supposed to unpack it again
And the error improved in version , thanks for your feedback
Fortunately the error does not matter because the error part is already unpacked

Last edited:
Reactions: AH133