rpdl.net discussion & questions (torrents)

Forgotted

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2020
Curiosity kick... Approximately how much data/storage are you talking about?
NM....saw 40Tb on your site

Helluvajob!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Curiosity kick... Approximately how much data/storage are you talking about?
NM....saw 40Tb on your site

Helluvajob!
:D

It's actually 40tb usable, 18tb of it is in use so there's plenty of space for expansion.

--------------

I'm reasonably sure I got to the root of the issue today too. The drive issue was a red herring and nothing to be concerned about. In my rush I'd falsely attributed it to that. In reality path had stopped peering with another provider over certain issues which are incredibly ironic for path. If you know, you know.

It's resolved now. This issue was acknowledged on their end at almost exactly the same time too which explains why we don't have any logs or indication of anything out of order (short of the aforementioned red-herring).

Usually all issues point to some kind of DNS issue but in our case, we almost always run into some kind of networking/peering bullshit. It's great!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
The files are downloaded in kb instead of gb, is something wrong?
You're downloading the actual .torrent file, this needs to be loaded in a torrent client. We reccommend qbittorrent ( )
All you have to do is toss that torrent file into the torrent client and it'll start downloading afterwards

Reactions: MeowAF

FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
Anyone know how to fix this? Website says 18 seeders 1 leacher, yet my torrent is stalled on qBittorrent with 0 seeds 0 peers.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Anyone know how to fix this? Website says 18 seeders 1 leacher, yet my torrent is stalled on qBittorrent with 0 seeds 0 peers.
It's the first entry in the FAQ
Plus there's a link with every one of the torrent posts to this comment which is basically the same thing.

Either of the above should get you up and running though. Be sure to let me know if you still have issues afterwards

FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
It's the first entry in the FAQ
Plus there's a link with every one of the torrent posts to this comment which is basically the same thing.

Either of the above should get you up and running though. Be sure to let me know if you still have issues afterwards
Thanks, logging out and back into the website and then downloading the torrent again worked.

Reactions: RPDL

Forgotted

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2020

Have you discussed taking individual donations from the coffee site?
Just curious. Thank you
Cheers
I may have asked you this before...if so then just ignore it....I can be pretty stupid at times...lol

• Red Heart

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020

Have you discussed taking individual donations from the coffee site?
Just curious. Thank you
Cheers
We did at one point, but tbh, it's sorta not worth the hassle. I know that's a weird thing to say but sometimes it's easier to struggle along than get your hopes up with [insert random provider] only for them to pull the rug out whenever they receive a complaint.

It is what it is. There's a few things we've been trying to do, namely get better documentation on the easier & faster ways to attain and send crypto but we just haven't gotten around to it. Crypto definitely is annoying, and it's very difficult to tempt people to even look into it but once you have that knowledge, it can never be taken away.

I very much do appreciate the gesture though, if you were willing to donate I'd reccommend taking that money and buying yourself a 6pack or a pizza - there's been a whole bunch of good games update over the last 48 hours :)

Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2020
Gotcha, thank you.

I agree w staying away from patreon (yuck).
You build up your own product then have to essentially turn it over to them and their
constantly changing rules, etc.... Basically giving your company away.
Besides patreon (yuck).....

Will def grab a beer next time I'm in town. Funny...no pizza/stores/restaurants near me...closes anything
would be abt a 30-40 mile trip... Kinda out in the middle of nowhere...lol

Cheers

• Red Heart

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Our third birthday was 4 days ago and nobody noticed, not even me. Too busy ha.

To celebrate we've made all torrents freeleech*. Thanks everyone for trying things out, using the site and feedback etc. Kinda crazy how fast time flies.

Big thanks to the people who've joined the team down through the years. It's a massive understatement to say it wouldn't have been possible without your guys help. Special thanks to the folks at F95Zone who've tolerated us and offered help and advice along the way. We've had some awesome support from several developers too, I don't wanna ping anyone - they'll know who they are.

Here's to the next three years I guess! :love:

*Our torrents are always freeleech but there's nothing else we can really offer lol.

Forgotted

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2020
Our third birthday was 4 days ago and nobody noticed, not even me. Too busy ha.

To celebrate we've made all torrents freeleech*. Thanks everyone for trying things out, using the site and feedback etc. Kinda crazy how fast time flies.

Big thanks to the people who've joined the team down through the years. It's a massive understatement to say it wouldn't have been possible without your guys help. Special thanks to the folks at F95Zone who've tolerated us and offered help and advice along the way. We've had some awesome support from several developers too, I don't wanna ping anyone - they'll know who they are.

Here's to the next three years I guess! :love:

*Our torrents are always freeleech but there's nothing else we can really offer lol.
Wow! How cool is that! Cheers and Happy B-day

Got a giggle from the "Special thanks part...."
They used to delete all my posts where I mentioned RPDL..... It was annoying and sorta pissed me off...lol
I logged on once and had another nasty message about We've had to delete all your recent messages...blah blah....
and some warning... Was kinda funny now...

Anywho... Cheers,
Have a Good One

• Red Heart

Forgotted

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2020
BTW...

Being a DIK... seasons 1&2 20Gb

Pixeldrain just over 4hrs (Only ran it ~1/4 of the way) Not complaining about Pixel

RPDL right under 2 hours!

(10Mbps connection....on a good day going downhill w a strong tailwind.)
Merci
Mucho better.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

edwenind

Aug 19, 2024
Not sure if this is something fixable but when "Web Protection" is turned on for NordVPN the site shows this:
1725359500935.png

Turning that off makes the site work correctly. I haven't encountered any other site with this issue (yet).

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Not sure if this is something fixable but when "Web Protection" is turned on for NordVPN the site shows this:
View attachment 3995887

Turning that off makes the site work correctly. I haven't encountered any other site with this issue (yet).
They've probably put us on a filter for....reasons unknown? No idea really, they never bothered to reach out. I searched around a bit and it appears to be a somewhat common issue, some people were even complaining about US banks being on it.

To be honest, I'm not going to bother emailing them and asking them to correct it. Their support is horrific and I probably wouldn't get a reply anyway. We don't block any connections at all (even TOR), everyone's free to visit - no discrimination. Though if I'd try ban weebs if it was possible :BootyTime:
In this case though, yeah, it's just Nord being invasive and choosing what you can and can't see. Thanks too for letting us know :)

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Appreciate the mention, on 'em.

Here you go:
Rebecca's Reckoning: .
Gakko No Monogatari School Story: .
Culture Shock: and .

Last edited: