4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
95% of the comments here are NTR-related, or a member is trying to answer NTR-related comments. :ROFLMAO:

I personally don't give a fuck about NTR either way. It's all make-believe to me. What I don't like is how, in half the scenes, they are not quite looking at each other; there is a haze to the images, and the grammar is a bit off.

I wish good luck to Llamamann.

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2021
Mixed feelings on this one. I would've have preferred the continuation of the original Sexobot's storyline.
This "reboot", while promising, feels like a couple of steps back (in years) as far as the story/harem goes.
Is it tho? The family members are already throwing themselves at the MC with french kisses and invites into the bedroom. And i guess it wont be much different with the established characters as soon as they get their updates.

Dude137

Jan 20, 2019
As one of my favorite games, I'm feeling a bit "meh" about the implied trajectory.

First, I question the importance of all these tech updates. I don't really care about receiving text messages and photos. Instead of wasting time on all that, I'd rather see more focus on quality scene construction. However, if the phone ends up helping the player to navigate the content more easily, then it's good. But as a means to build tension between the MC and other characters . . . *shrugs.*

To me, it's always more about content over the tech stuff (assuming the tech stuff isn't overly broken), and this update makes me question the content to come. First, several of the characters' stories seem to be reset (Ashley's, Bailey's, Jessica's, etc.). If months of updates focus on regrinding the relationships between the MC and these characters, only to get those relationships to where they had been at the end of the first game, then I'd probably stop bothering to play. Why retread old ground? Why not just make a new cast of characters to play around with? At the very least, if this game restarts most of the relationships, then the graphic design for the characters should be updated--that is, the characters should be polished. I would have been delighted to see a lot of the characters redesigned/upgraded; Llamaman's characters are hot--but they're not the best in the industry by far.

But, hey, here's a new phone.

Speaking of characters, I'll give credit for Xel--awesome character. The new Lexx is decent, but the Mai character is the weakest Llamaman's ever produced. Jessica's new outfit is crap when compared with her old one. Of course, these are my opinions.

As for the story of Sexbot, I was somewhat interested in it. In the first game, the game ended up focusing much more on building up relationships and taking girls to the prom, and it only hinted at a larger story at play. I would expect and hope that story be expanded upon from the start and that Recalibrated is not, in essence, a reset.

Of course, I realize this is the first update. I could easily end up being wrong, because I know Llamaman is a smart dude and knows his bizness.

Last edited:

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
As for the story of Sexbot, I was somewhat interested in it. In the first game, the game ended up focusing much more on building up relationships and taking girls to the prom, and it only hinted at a larger story at play. I would expect and hope that story be expanded upon from the start and that Recalibrated is not, in essence, a reset.

Of course, I realize this is the first update. I could easily end up being wrong, because I know Llamaman is a smart dude and knows his work.
This carries on directly from the ending of Sexbot. If you remember from the original Sexbot, after several time loops and prom dates eventually the MC and Alexa end up in a post-apocalyptic wasteland. The apocalypse was only avoided by them eventually jumping back in time again, and things ending up changed in the new timeline. (ie. Melvin being more friendly and not a cartoonish villain)

So that the MC doesn't live with the memory of years of surviving in a post-apocalyptic waste, Alexa wiped his memories one more time.

In terms of the relationships being reset... I assume the "zeta" values from the time loop still remain, as can be seen in this version where Sam and Emily are VERY happy to just make out with the MC.

Reactions: Dude137

Dude137

Jan 20, 2019
This carries on directly from the ending of Sexbot. If you remember from the original Sexbot, after several time loops and prom dates eventually the MC and Alexa end up in a post-apocalyptic wasteland. The apocalypse was only avoided by them eventually jumping back in time again, and things ending up changed in the new timeline. (ie. Melvin being more friendly and not a cartoonish villain)

So that the MC doesn't live with the memory of years of surviving in a post-apocalyptic waste, Alexa wiped his memories one more time.

In terms of the relationships being reset... I assume the "zeta" values from the time loop still remain, as can be seen in this version where Sam and Emily are VERY happy to just make out with the MC.
Yeah, so my point still stands about this game risking treading old ground. Sure, a few things might have changed . . . but ultimately if the MC's memories get wiped, he doesn't learn anything. So on the next cycle, in Recalibrated, he'll have to relearn everything.

What's more, my previous comment was more about Sexbot not really being story driven. It's more just about unlocking sex scenes with different girls, and then the apocalypse is thrown in at the end. To see what I mean, you have to stop and consider what a story is and what it's structural elements are.

For example, the hero is usually a character with some kind of psychological or moral weakness. Through the pursuit of some object or goal, the hero usually addresses his weakness and achieves some sort of self-revelation or new equilibrium. Along the way, there are allies helping the hero along and, especially, at least one opponent. In the best stories, the opponent is often competing with the hero for the same goal. This competition generates plot.

If you look at Sexbot as a whole, you'll likely notice it doesn't deal that much with the above elements. Yeah, Melvin and that mysterious lady could be deemed as opponents, but they never really compete in Sexbot in any meaningful way with the MC. If anything, Sexbot has the barest foundations of a story, and if we take the conclusion of the apocalypse, only upon seeing it do we finally see the stakes. Sexbot, if anything, is only an introduction.

But the MC's memories have been wiped upon learning the ultimate stakes, so the story is forced to circle back around to its foundations and risk treading old ground--rather than proceed full steam ahead. Another ending for Sexbot could have been the following sort of revelation for the MC: "Holy shit! All this time travelling for the sake of banging chicks has brought about the apocalypse!"; then, with that new revelation in mind, he and Alexa go back to try and manipulate time consciously for the greater good, but of course gets into other sexual shenanigans, and other time manipulators get involved. Instead, his memory is wiped, and only a few things have changed.

Hopefully, it will expand upon its story, rather than just repeat the previous formula, where the MC kept going back in time just to slowly break down the women, without serving some larger narrative.

Also, I should mention that I don't think sex games need to have the most powerful, jaw-dropping stories to be good. Mostly, I am concerned with story in so far as it can keep a stranglehold on the types of scenes/content that can be created among characters.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: max5961 and MrBenny

WYKYDTR0N

Jan 13, 2018
I cannot accurately express how disappointed I am to find AI images in this game.

I love Sexbot, I love how much content Llama has given us over the years, I love the broad spectrum of kinks and fetishes they've included. No doubt the writing, rendering and programming take a lot of time and effort and AI generated images probably present a way to cut corners and include content that doesn't need creating.

However, AI images are slop, they are without value because they were not created with purpose or emotion. They always look bad, they always look the same and most importantly they represent a willingness to take shortcuts and attempt to get something for nothing and it taints the whole project. If the developer is willing to use AI images, why not use it to write a script? Do some voice acting?

And what have those images added? Some posters? Pictures on the phone? They've added nothing. Every second spent generating them and every click to integrate them was wasted. Better to leave the walls bare and the phone empty than to indulge in AI slop.

Dude137

Jan 20, 2019
Good to see we left all the arguments and silliness back in the old thread....... oh, oh no!!!! :cry:
This here is a meeting ground for blue-balled pirates. What sort of eloquence do you expect? If thy melancholy seekest the succor of heavenly melodies written firmly in iambic pentameter, thou shalt likely succumb to Death's sweet kiss ere thou art satisfied.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I cannot accurately express how disappointed I am to find AI images in this game.

I love Sexbot, I love how much content Llama has given us over the years, I love the broad spectrum of kinks and fetishes they've included. No doubt the writing, rendering and programming take a lot of time and effort and AI generated images probably present a way to cut corners and include content that doesn't need creating.

However, AI images are slop, they are without value because they were not created with purpose or emotion. They always look bad, they always look the same and most importantly they represent a willingness to take shortcuts and attempt to get something for nothing and it taints the whole project. If the developer is willing to use AI images, why not use it to write a script? Do some voice acting?

And what have those images added? Some posters? Pictures on the phone? They've added nothing. Every second spent generating them and every click to integrate them was wasted. Better to leave the walls bare and the phone empty than to indulge in AI slop.
They are just from someone on his discord. Llama didn't make them.

youbet567

Jun 21, 2023
Lots of noise-reduction. It's more noticeable in some places.

View attachment 4043338
usually needed when you have no patience with the rendering times ;)
you press cancel way too early and cheat with noise reduction....and oopps! where did the details go?
lets smear it out like butter..
this content seems to be stressed out

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Yeah, so my point still stands about this game risking treading old ground. Sure, a few things might have changed . . . but ultimately if the MC's memories get wiped, he doesn't learn anything. So on the next cycle, in Recalibrated, he'll have to relearn everything.

What's more, my previous comment was more about Sexbot not really being story driven. It's more just about unlocking sex scenes with different girls, and then the apocalypse is thrown in at the end. To see what I mean, you have to stop and consider what a story is and what it's structural elements are.

For example, the hero is usually a character with some kind of psychological or moral weakness. Through the pursuit of some object or goal, the hero usually addresses his weakness and achieves some sort of self-revelation or new equilibrium. Along the way, there are allies helping the hero along and, especially, at least one opponent. In the best stories, the opponent is often competing with the hero for the same goal. This competition generates plot.

If you look at Sexbot as a whole, you'll likely notice it doesn't deal that much with the above elements. Yeah, Melvin and that mysterious lady could be deemed as opponents, but they never really compete in Sexbot in any meaningful way with the MC. If anything, Sexbot has the barest foundations of a story, and if we take the conclusion of the apocalypse, only upon seeing it do we finally see the stakes. Sexbot, if anything, is only an introduction.

But the MC's memories have been wiped upon learning the ultimate stakes, so the story is forced to circle back around to its foundations and risk treading old ground--rather than proceed full steam ahead. Another ending for Sexbot could have been the following sort of revelation for the MC: "Holy shit! All this time travelling for the sake of banging chicks has brought about the apocalypse!"; then, with that new revelation in mind, he and Alexa go back to try and manipulate time consciously for the greater good, but of course gets into other sexual shenanigans, and other time manipulators get involved. Instead, his memory is wiped, and only a few things have changed.

Hopefully, it will expand upon its story, rather than just repeat the previous formula, where the MC kept going back in time just to slowly break down the women, without serving some larger narrative.

Also, I should mention that I don't think sex games need to have the most powerful, jaw-dropping stories to be good. Mostly, I am concerned with story in so far as it can keep a stranglehold on the types of scenes/content that can be created among characters.
If you don't think Sexbot is story driven you've been using the skip function and not reading the dialogue. If you had been reading the dialogue you'd come to understand its a story of growth intrigue and deeper meaning.

The stakes are higher in part two. Treat it like all the stats have started out at max from part one.

Part one was the growth of MC from clueless loveable dope to more confident studly nerd.
Or if having gone corruption route girls are more willing to experiment with other characters.

The actual main story is MC turning hero to fight Emperess Amazon with his amazingly resourceful sexbot sidekick Alexa and Emperess Amazon's take over of the corporation and galaxy.

For those confused part two is a stand alone and current tech update, because Llama wanted to streamline and improve the coding to make it more stable and updating more efficient. Hence the statement about now being able to concentrate on future updates and content.

So basically expect part two to be more of what you saw in part one and a continuation of the main story and MC's further development into either hero or zero just with better coding and tech. You might also ser a couple of new characters.
So don't lose your shit in an autistic rage of fear of change. I know how you fuckers are lol

This also part two of a trilogy. Unless Llama feels like expanding on the story in the future. Which I bet he will.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes