Hardor

May 29, 2020
Wild stab in the dark here, but does anyone know what sound pack of moans etc they used in this game? I've certainly heard them used elsewhere so I'm curious if it's a public domain thing I could get my hands on.
You seriously think there might be a public domain package of moans with all the consents of included parties?
If you find out about one, please let me know. :p

PS. Couldn't any of the GPT-programs do a set of moans nowadays?

ZaddyLucky

Mar 14, 2021
Hello all,

am trying to alter client numbers, the code is indeed spaghetti and i am a bit of a noodle when it comes to code.

can anyone help?

Thanks.

ZaddyLucky

Mar 14, 2021
Managed to get more clients to go to glory hole by changing the numbers on ar _loc1_:uint = uint(Document.RandRange(1,3)); from 1, 3 to 9, 18.

my glory holes cannot keep up.

ZaddyLucky

Mar 14, 2021
managed to break the dorms. can destroy no matter the living cap, also got clients for bedroom and glory hole "balanced" (late game/lots of whores and rooms) but still seems like the bulk of the clients appear in the afternoon and evening.

will keep posted

Anonymous Almighty

Game Developer
May 25, 2024
wow, very cool, who is the elf girl, first on the list?
This is Elda. A parody of the main female character from "The Legend of Zelda" series of games. She has one of the dramaturgically best events in the game associated with her. She is of little use in the endgame, as the game code makes it impossible to increase the stats of female and male characters above 25 units.

So, why is she still at the brothel?

I did increase her boobs a bit - it's an aesthetic aspect.
She's a unique character who is forever lost when she's fired - that's the nostalgic aspect.
She's used as a slut who is not spared for slumming it to find out the stats of a potential bandit who can be hired into service for the next 100 days until his stats are ‘obsolete’ - that's the pragmatic aspect.

So, what do "obsolete" characters mean?

In Endgame, there's only good use for characters who have ‘era’ appropriate stats. That is, stats that keep up with the muscle and wits of the Slum Bandits and the charm and skill of their whores. Otherwise (if you are using ‘outdated’ characters) - your bouncers will be vulnerable to the temptation of high level whores during racketeering, and your whores, in turn, will not be able to seduce male racketeers.

Men with ‘relevant’ stats can only be found in the back alley by ‘feeding’ them a whore. Women with relevant stats can most often be obtained during regular racketeering. (If the captured female racketeer does not have the ‘Nympho’ skill, it is easier to leave her in the cage. Otherwise - you are lucky and you can suppress her will and hire her as a whore). It can be much rarer to be lucky enough to find a high level whore in a slum that is an ecort of bandits.

The screen below shows the approximate values of charm and skill required for a whore on the 4000th day:
Снимок экрана (179).png

Last edited:

ReconLegend

Jul 18, 2017
This is Elda. A parody of the main female character from "The Legend of Zelda" series of games. She has one of the dramaturgically best events in the game associated with her. She is of little use in the endgame, as the game code makes it impossible to increase the stats of female and male characters above 25 units.
Actually you can set all stats to 100 with a save editor or higher if you want but probably shouldn't set them to 1000.
I usually set health to 265 and stamina at 400 +
Also i permanently remove the clothing for all staff (females and males) so i don't have to for every sex scene, just remember to set clothing to 1 can also remove all but 1 in equip and set that to 1.
Also it's a good idea to have every girl with the Nympho trait easy to add with a save editor just set the body to fit and change the 9 to a 5 in m_traits.
9 = Fit 5= Nymph.
For the save editor i use minerva (the offline version) best to use if you find obtaining minerva is too much of a hassle but i prefer using minerva for flash games.

Just wondering how come your max living cap isn't around 39 like mine is? (41 later on when i have no need for Cage Cells)
You could just have 3 Gloryholes. Just a thought. Way to go getting up to 4000 + days gets boring for me at around 400 days.
I'll set the day to 4182 using a save editor and see how many clients i get just curios, maybe every girl working in the brothel will have a client at the same time.

Waiting for more content to play this game on Steam >

Last edited:

Freakzoid1

Oct 23, 2023
managed to break the dorms. can destroy no matter the living cap, also got clients for bedroom and glory hole "balanced" (late game/lots of whores and rooms) but still seems like the bulk of the clients appear in the afternoon and evening.

will keep posted
how did you do that? I want to get rid of my population cap as well.
what version are you using and how are you editing the code? save editor?

Lao Van

Jun 20, 2023
how to recruit prisoners? It says that I'm not tired enough with 8 stamina remaining, and with 4 I'm already unconscious

Anonymous Almighty

Game Developer
May 25, 2024
how to recruit prisoners? It says that I'm not tired enough with 8 stamina remaining, and with 4 I'm already unconscious
Catch the moment when the next "treatment(raping)" is over and the potential whore has less than 5 stamina points. This can be recognised by the fact that in the report the word ‘stamina’ will be written in orange instead of blue. At this point, by no means leave the cage, but start a dialogue with a job offer before she falls asleep from exhaustion.

Reactions: Artix0

ZaddyLucky

Mar 14, 2021
how did you do that? I want to get rid of my population cap as well.
what version are you using and how are you editing the code? save editor?
Sorry, was away.

im using the tcast 0.002 version (2.7b) and JPEXS to edit

i edited cHomePlan 704-711 made it a 0 instead of 1 in 710 and it deactivates the can/cannot deconstruct due to living cap.

pro is no more need for dorms (building absurd amounts of dorms then hiring girls, once capped you can delete all the dorms)

downside is you get a pop up about having hit the cap on living space and the amount of irl and in-game time needed to hire/cheat girls in. (having a brothel full to the brim of dorms, no glory holes or bedrooms is not profitable so this processes is time sensitive)

still trying to figure out how to disable or change the actual living cap not the dorm itself.

i can upload a copy im working on now if you'd like, and a save to test my other work ie: more clients for bedrooms and gloryholes (do recomend a save as this is very hard to do starting on a fresh one... still need to balance this)

Reactions: Freakzoid1

Freakzoid1

Oct 23, 2023
Sorry, was away.

im using the tcast 0.002 version (2.7b) and JPEXS to edit

i edited cHomePlan 704-711 made it a 0 instead of 1 in 710 and it deactivates the can/cannot deconstruct due to living cap.

pro is no more need for dorms (building absurd amounts of dorms then hiring girls, once capped you can delete all the dorms)

downside is you get a pop up about having hit the cap on living space and the amount of irl and in-game time needed to hire/cheat girls in. (having a brothel full to the brim of dorms, no glory holes or bedrooms is not profitable so this processes is time sensitive)

still trying to figure out how to disable or change the actual living cap not the dorm itself.

i can upload a copy im working on now if you'd like, and a save to test my other work ie: more clients for bedrooms and gloryholes (do recomend a save as this is very hard to do starting on a fresh one... still need to balance this)
Sounds interesting. Wouldnt it be easier to just change the number of accomodations a dorm gives you? Like instead of a dorm giving you just 2 extra spots why not make it 10 or 100 seems like much easier solution. Then again I am not a modder.

Reactions: ReconLegend

ZaddyLucky

Mar 14, 2021
Sounds interesting. Wouldnt it be easier to just change the number of accomodations a dorm gives you? Like instead of a dorm giving you just 2 extra spots why not make it 10 or 100 seems like much easier solution. Then again I am not a modder.
ive been trying to do just that, but nothing changes if i change the value/enable or disable on the living cap. unless im doing something wrong. its easier to break stuff while editing and i got to change one thing at a time to see what breaks and what changes what.

im on and off working on this since im not doing this full time, ill keep this forum posted. changing the living cap and increasing the skill cap and room quality (since in long runs it becomes impossible to please clients) are my top priority at the moment.

if anyone has notes/knowledge on modding this game id appreciate it.

Reactions: Freakzoid1

Freakzoid1

Oct 23, 2023
ive been trying to do just that, but nothing changes if i change the value/enable or disable on the living cap. unless im doing something wrong. its easier to break stuff while editing and i got to change one thing at a time to see what breaks and what changes what.

im on and off working on this since im not doing this full time, ill keep this forum posted. changing the living cap and increasing the skill cap and room quality (since in long runs it becomes impossible to please clients) are my top priority at the moment.

if anyone has notes/knowledge on modding this game id appreciate it.
Would love to try it if you manage

virusexe

Jan 11, 2018
What are you looking for? Characteristics measurement? You can use CheatEngine75 to find the character structure and make the necessary changes, the truth is that if a lot of the game material is poorly optimized... I have an excel sheet with some quick calculations.

If you get the value of the Player's Money, let's say the value is 0862d148 (hexadecimal) by modifying that value you can change the player's money directly. You can add 8 to that value (go from base 16 to base 10 and add 8, then convert it back to base 16) and you will get the Reputation value, you can raise or lower it to activate related events (Expand the house or police visits). From that value you can add 26955048 (convert the base 16 value to base 10, add the value and convert again) so you get to the section where your character's information is, in this case this variable will be the points to be distributed (as if you were leveling up) you can give yourself several points, but you can only put 25 in each attribute, adding 4 to the previous value, you will get the character's current life, adding another 4 the maximum life, adding another 4 the current stamina and adding another 4 the maximum stamina.

By obtaining the value of the current life of one of the girls, you will be able to modify her qualities. Several elements are encapsulated or use a value with decimals to calculate it.

increment sectorvalue 10value 16new value 10new value 16Content
145674568​
08aed148
140693832​
0862d148Main character Money
8​
145674576​
08aed150
140693840​
862D150Reputation character
26955048​
172629624​
0A4A1E78
167648888​
9FE1E78level up points
4​
172629628​
0A4A1E7C
167648892​
9FE1E7CActual healt
4​
172629632​
0A4A1E80
167648896​
9FE1E80Max healt
4​
172629636​
0A4A1E84
167648900​
9FE1E84Actual stamine
4​
172629640​
0A4A1E88
167648904​
9FE1E88Max stamine
You can apply the same engineering to find the values for the girls, just calculate their current health or stamina

M#Cntz

Sep 7, 2024
You seriously think there might be a public domain package of moans with all the consents of included parties?
If you find out about one, please let me know. :p

PS. Couldn't any of the GPT-programs do a set of moans nowadays?
You do know what "stock" sounds are, right?
Sounds made specifically for their use and reuse in media, requiring consent to be made to begin with, and further consent to be reused
You can get a pack of stock sounds including moans quite easily so yeah, they do exist

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes