RPGM Completed Special Operations Unit - SIGNAL FORCES [Final Steam] [ankoku marimokan]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

InsaniacDuo

Jul 30, 2019
I know that the game is short and simple, but I see all the upgrades and the shop and all the enemies, and my decision paralysis kicks in hard.

What should you actually buy for every chapter? All MP upgrades? Attack? 50% healing, 50% upgrades?
Should you grind through every enemy for levels?

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I know that the game is short and simple, but I see all the upgrades and the shop and all the enemies, and my decision paralysis kicks in hard.

What should you actually buy for every chapter? All MP upgrades? Attack? 50% healing, 50% upgrades?
Should you grind through every enemy for levels?
Stat items tend to be the best. You are given a limited amount of money if you choose to kill every enemy on the map. If you want to blaze through the game, get all the hentai resist items so you don't do that much and then take the MP healing. The HP doesn't matter sense our protagonist has a heal that hits all the party and Blue has her special skill that includes healing everything and restoring the armor of everyone.

InsaniacDuo

Jul 30, 2019
Stat items tend to be the best. You are given a limited amount of money if you choose to kill every enemy on the map. If you want to blaze through the game, get all the hentai resist items so you don't do that much and then take the MP healing. The HP doesn't matter sense our protagonist has a heal that hits all the party and Blue has her special skill that includes healing everything and restoring the armor of everyone.
What hentai resist items? Is that what the Endurance stat is? Should I upgrade that or only MP?

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
What hentai resist items? Is that what the Endurance stat is? Should I upgrade that or only MP?
Yeah there's defense and hentai resistance. That and MP are the most important stats. But if you want Red to attack first over Blue, upgrade her speed.

InsaniacDuo

Jul 30, 2019
I've datamined the stats, and it confirmed my suspicions that the damage type *does* matter, but thunder damage is king for the most part. There are some specific bosses that take a lot of fire and ice damage, but that's about it. Unless the enemy is a regular henchman, the damage is nerfed.
(which imo is a little dumb considering Blue looks like she's set up to be the team mage.)

Also the regular attack don't have elements attached to them despite the attack animations suggesting otherwise. You'll want to spam Thor's Hammer frequently.

Last edited:

InsaniacDuo

Jul 30, 2019
Damn, this system actually kinda rules. There's all kinds of hidden tech that reminds me a lot of Paper Mario out of all the things.
Like, Magic Drain does more damage if the difference between Blue's max health and her current health is bigger, meaning stacking HP on Blue and turning her into a tank might be what you want to do

I'm looking forward to if they decide to properly translate the next two games.

Last edited:

Gamecapsule

Jul 19, 2022
I really like the designs for the girls in these games. It's a shame there isn't more art of them online. Same thing with Kamikaze Ouka

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes