3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

yoloman12

Oct 8, 2017
maybe a setting to always execute restart before executing a new pose would be nice especially in these early build because that looks to fix the problem it only takes more time but the game then stop crashing (for the desktop version)

Soobaroo

Sep 15, 2023
VR Stallion 2.0 available :-D

from SUBSCRIBESTAR

Update - VR Stallion 2.0

I am working heavily on the new version, and just finished the level design! There is a stable attached to a riding hall, where I’ll be adding lots of character interactions. In a future update I’ll add an outdoor section too
I’m working on the horse now, I’ll post previews here soon. I’m redesigning the mesh, materials, physics, and animation for the horse so that you can change the materials, sizes, and have more realistic interactions.
Estimated release is late September.

Okami83

May 23, 2019
from SUBSCRIBESTAR

Update - VR Stallion 2.0

I am working heavily on the new version, and just finished the level design! There is a stable attached to a riding hall, where I’ll be adding lots of character interactions. In a future update I’ll add an outdoor section too
I’m working on the horse now, I’ll post previews here soon. I’m redesigning the mesh, materials, physics, and animation for the horse so that you can change the materials, sizes, and have more realistic interactions.
Estimated release is late September.
That's pretty dope! I wonder if there will be more gameplay elements in this... It has a lot of potential to say the least.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes