Collection Video StonedDudeSFM collection [2024-08-30] [Stoned Dude]

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
I'm back and I just saw from Rule 34 that there are more new content from StonedDudeSFM, so does anyone have those pleasurable sauces???

Reactions: offput

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
StonedDude is another artist unable to organise his works properly and I didn't have the courage to go through 500+ posts on Patreon to collect them all. There are also tons of dead links everywhere. If someone wants to collect what's missing, then be my guest.
you were NOT kidding, chief. Not. kidding. at. all.
I must admit: Cataloguing, de-duplicating, renaming files and fetching missing vids has been a three-month nightmare so far; and the only thing that kept me from losing my marbles throughout this insufferable clerical gauntlet, was the clapping sounds of Chun-Li's ass-cheeks.
And so, after several ragequits, a couple of strokes and other unfunny hijinks, I can at last announce that it is DONE.
Managed to also salvage some of the videos that were lost when Stoned's Mega account got vaporized (although several videos still remain lost for good.)
---------------------------------------

About the renaming scheme:
The naming of all videos was standardized across the entire portfolio, and formatted as follows:
Character* Action Position {Costume/Skin}* (Angle)* [Male Skin Tone]*

*All featured characters, listed by number of appearances:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*Mostly for Chun-Li, but rarely for other characters as well.

*You can save 50% on disk space by using "Ctrl+F" to find either [dark] variants (Afro, dark-skinned male) or [light] (white, fair/pale-skinned) and shift+delete what you don't want. Important: for the "[dark]" variants, be sure to keep the square brackets "[_]" so that you don't accidentally delete Chun-Li's {Dark_Prison} costume variants. Some early videos have only one skin variant: I did not tag those with the male skin label (to avoid accidental deletion).

*Due to the massive number of similar-looking scenes/positions, I had to include camera angles as an additional criterion for disambiguation.

All keywords and names/tags for positions/cam angles have been kept consistent through the renaming of all videos. So If you ever want "more of the same", simply ctrl+f your favorite keywords to find just what you seek.

On to the download section.
(N.B.: Due to WorkUpload filesize limit, I had to split archives bigger than 2GB. Simply download both parts into the same folder, then right-click + extract)

2018-2020:

(for people with limited Mega daily quota - Just download all 5 parts into the same folder, and extract)

2021:

2022:

(June will be posted when 100% completed)
Edit: June added - See OP

CuirCuir This should make your torrent a LOT more ergonomic, over 3 times larger, and therefore even more necessary than ever.

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

I must admit: Cataloguing, de-duplicating, renaming files and fetching missing vids has been a three-month nightmare so far; and the only thing that kept me from losing my marbles throughout this insufferable clerical gauntlet, was the clapping sounds of Chun-Li's ass-cheeks.
And so, after several ragequits, a couple of strokes and other unfunny hijinks, I can at last announce that it is DONE.
Managed to also salvage some of the videos that were lost when Stoned's Mega account got vaporized (although several videos still remain lost for good.)

About naming scheme:
The naming of all videos was standardized across the entire portfolio, and formatted as follows:

*You can save 50% on disk space by using "Ctrl+F" to find either [dark] variants (Afro, dark-skinned male) or [light] (white, fair/pale-skinned) and shift+delete what you don't want. Important: for the "[dark]" variants, be sure to keep the square brackets "[_]" so that you don't accidentally delete Chun-Li's {Dark_Prison} costume variants. Some early videos have only one skin variant: I did not tag those with the male skin label (to avoid accidental deletion).

*Due to the massive number of similar-looking scenes/positions, I had to include camera angles as an additional criterion for disambiguation.

All keywords and names/tags for positions/cam angles have been kept consistent through the renaming of all videos. So If you ever want "more of the same", simply ctrl+f your favorite keywords to find just what you seek.

(N.B.: Due to WorkUpload filesize limit, I had to split archives bigger than 2GB. Simply download both parts into the same folder, then right-click + extract)

2018-2020:

(for people with limited Mega daily quota - Just download all 5 parts into the same folder, and extract)

2021:

2022:

CuirCuir This should make your torrent a LOT more ergonomic, over 3 times larger, and therefore even more necessary than ever.
Damn, you must really like the clapping sound of Chun-li's ass cheeks.

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
His works are like 60% Chun-Li, so lotta clappin.
The sum of what I uploaded has approximately 38% Chun-Li in it. The guy is a totally stoned Chun-Li main.
Lately he's been switching it up with some rarer characters (Baiken, Urbosa, Vi, etc...) , but he keeps running back to Chun's, Ivy's and Samus' thighs. Such a cultured & sophisticated Bootyman :BootyTime:

Reactions: Putaokami

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018

2018-2020:
Whole Archive
Split parts (for people with limited Mega daily quota - Just download all 5 parts into the same folder, and extract)

2021:
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November

December

2022:
January
February
March
April

May

I both applaud and graciously thank you for your hard work

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021

2018-2020:
Whole Archive
Split parts (for people with limited Mega daily quota - Just download all 5 parts into the same folder, and extract)

2021:
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November

December

2022:
January
February
March
April

May

Unfortunately, the extraction apps I use to unzip zip. files aren’t compatible with the seperate downloads for the main archive (2018-2020). I’ve been using Kemono a lot for Stone’s works and the main ones of been looking for that aren’t able to be downloaded anymore on Kemono are the Lucia works. Is it ok if you can post download links for the 3 works of Lucia? Thank you so much for all that you do and bestowing upon us all the sauce!

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021

2018-2020:

2021:

2022:

Nice work.

I used an automated dedup and here's the content that's left that isn't in your links (either because it's different content or because it has been re-encoded / is another format like mp4/gif).

So here's the rest if you want to check and make the perfect archive for this artist:

Last edited:

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Unfortunately, the extraction apps I use to unzip zip. files aren’t compatible with the seperate downloads for the main archive (2018-2020). I’ve been using Kemono a lot for Stone’s works and the main ones of been looking for that aren’t able to be downloaded anymore on Kemono are the Lucia works. Is it ok if you can post download links for the 3 works of Lucia? Thank you so much for all that you do and bestowing upon us all the sauce!
Yeah, that's the problem. When his Mega archives got Thanos'd out of existence, many of his older works were lost for good. Among them were 4 Lucia loops, but I only managed to find 3 (the remaining one being a light-skinned male variant).
I'm not sure how you were unable to extract the multi-part compressed archives... Try 7zip next time? It works just fine for me.
In any case, here are the anims you wanted:

Last edited:
Reactions: rf96 and Putaokami

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Nice work.

I used an automated dedup and here's the content that's left that isn't in your links (either because it's different content or because it has been re-encoded / is another format like mp4/gif).

So here's the rest if you want to check and make the perfect archive for this artist:
I assure you, my friend; I cross-checked all files with those both from the direct links in OP, AND your torrent as well.
I had tried to use DupeGuru at first, just as you have done. But in this quite particular case, all it did was lead me on a goose chase, which is why I had no choice but to do things the ol' manual way in the first place.

Still, and just to be sure & certain, I did verify everything from your recent upload. And having triple-checked everything, here's my report on the zip you compiled:
  • Those are indeed, as you had suspected, redundant: either "different checksum" dupes, straight webm/mp4 transcodes, or needless twitter/patreon gif previews for already existing mp4 loops. So don't worry about me having accidentally skipped or skimped on anything. I spent so long pruning and cleaning the OG mess that I can easily recognize his vids simply by the positioning of asses on the thumbnails. Still, I did go all over the files, again. Call it OCD if you will.
  • The VR videos (~3.8Gb, or ~4.7Gb in OP): I didn't touch those at all, since there are only a handful of them, and they're all properly named by the collab team (DarkDreamsVR). Renaming and re-uploading them would have been both redundant and misleading.
Nevertheless, thank you for taking the time to make one more check (and prompting me to give it another go, yet again). Better safe than sorry, I suppose. And in this case, it's all safe.
So you can go right ahead and give your Torrent a full makeover now (unless you have different plans of course). Just remember: I didn't touch the VR content since, again, it never needed any such cleanup to begin with.

Cheers, and keep up the fine work with the other torrents throughout this forum.

Reactions: rf96 and CuirCuir

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
I assure you, my friend; I cross-checked all files with those both from the direct links in OP, AND your torrent as well.
I had tried to use DupeGuru at first, just as you have done. But in this quite particular case, all it did was lead me on a goose chase, which is why I had no choice but to do things the ol' manual way in the first place.

Still, and just to be sure & certain, I did verify everything from your recent upload. And having triple-checked everything, here's my report on the zip you compiled:
  • Those are indeed, as you had suspected, redundant: either "different checksum" dupes, straight webm/mp4 transcodes, or needless twitter/patreon gif previews for already existing mp4 loops. So don't worry about me having accidentally skipped or skimped on anything. I spent so long pruning and cleaning the OG mess that I can easily recognize his vids simply by the positioning of asses on the thumbnails. Still, I did go all over the files, again. Call it OCD if you will.
  • The VR videos (~3.8Gb, or ~4.7Gb in OP): I didn't touch those at all, since there are only a handful of them, and they're all properly named by the collab team (DarkDreamsVR). Renaming and re-uploading them would have been both redundant and misleading.
Nevertheless, thank you for taking the time to make one more check (and prompting me to give it another go, yet again). Better safe than sorry, I suppose. And in this case, it's all safe.
So you can go right ahead and give your Torrent a full makeover now (unless you have different plans of course). Just remember: I didn't touch the VR content since, again, it never needed any such cleanup to begin with.

Cheers, and keep up the fine work with the other torrents throughout this forum.
Alright, that's perfect and take a lot of work in the sorting. The torrent is already updated with your sorting, I'll make another update dismissing the clusterfuck of different quality and I'll add the VR stuff.

Reactions: SkrerkS