VN - Ren'Py - Subjugation League: Super Heroines in Peril [Demo] [SubjugationLeague]

1. 4.00 star(s)

hyperjack38

The renders are good and the story and setting is also decent... the dialogue and the overall design is kind of a grounded sci-fi that works very well with the story... the lack of updates is a little sad, but will be looking forward for future updates...
  2. 4.00 star(s)

hunter99998

I think it's a good start, I hope it will be updated soon.I also like the concept a lot, it's something I haven't seen before but I like it all the more.
    Playing a futa character in the DC world is something I'm very interested in.
    At the moment there is not much content and it's quite normal it's a demo so hopefully it will be updated soon with much more content.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

hashmansbrew

This review is for 0.1 demo only

It should be the simplest thing to display dialogue that doesn't make me want to stab my eyes. What I'm saying is, even though it's just a demo, you need an editor. Graphically it was fine although I would prefer the blue bars on the side and bottom to not be visible constantly.